The Wire Mafia (GAME OVER - STANFIELD WINS!)

6 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

I didn't say i drove it. I said I was first on it.

yep cause youve annoyed me. The cat scratching me awake at 6am hasnt helped either admittedly.

fact is youve been harping on about lynching low posters all game when you know thats not a good way to play. you blind lynch power roles that way. What if Paradis had been a pr and posting low on purpose? The way he came out with the "im not the guy you want to lynch" definetly made me think he might be a PR. But you all went long and lynched him anyway. You got lucky he was only VT.

Post count has NOTHING to do with a persons alignment. You can post 3 times in a game  all votes on scum    so whats more important? volume or effect?

I was quite happy to think you town early game but this drive on low posters has me thinking different because i dont expect stupid game play like that from you.

go ahead and vote me   im sure I will swing cause thats what always happens here but you will be responsible for lynching Town AGAIN.

guess nyn got what she wanted after all.  Make sure you thank JC @Nynaeve

That's a lot of emo for having one vote on you.

6 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

you simply started as a gut feel   you werent invested you didnt give 2 sh*ts

now there was all that bumbling around about your character and then you seemed to get all conciliatory afterwards.

but fact is I could have a Cops scum read on you and this lot wouldn't lynch you on anything I say. 

That’s because you’d be lying.

43 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

CTM can you indulge us, and give your reasons there on those 3 pukes? 

Nyn. Usually vibes town hard when town. Not happening this game, not hunting

Crusher , as stated earlier  I agree with Barry's take on the LD. He paused in saying third party. Further hes been agro when challenged. Doesnt ring true

Spoot, hasnt done anything memorable and his post earlier pinged. I responded weak 

Best town reads rn : jc, dice, and barry.. kdels I guess too 

Wild cars: Hess is interesting as I dont believe his ld claim to be honest and stark was an early ping. His ld claim and clearing barry saved him. Could easily have been a scum ploy to "clear" top vote getter 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

That's a lot of emo for having one vote on you.

annoy me and this is what you get.  and going me for low post count is a pretty sure fire way to annoy me

2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

That’s because you’d be lying.

It could be legit and they STILL wouldnt.

2 hours ago, CTM said:

Huh?

@GATA

She wanted someone to annoy me so she can have a laugh. 

• Haha 1

VOTE COUNT:

Lizzie - - Barry (1)

JC - - kdels, dice (2)

Crushluv - - Spoot (1)

Avm - -Ape, Hess, Lizzie (3)

Nyn  - - Crushluv, CTM (2)

Dice - - JC (1)

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch

47 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

cliff notes on the AVM case? 

• Fears umbrellas
  • Went to ECU and therefore is not very bright
  • Loves dirty purple pirates
  • Is an original member of the League of Chaos, but chaos has already been achieved globally but not by him so he's sad 
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:
  • Fears umbrellas
  • Went to ECU and therefore is not very bright
  • Loves dirty purple pirates
  • Is an original member of the League of Chaos, but chaos has already been achieved globally but not by him so he's sad 

Not very bright feels like a bit of an understatement but otherwise this is 100% correct

• Haha 2

On 8/1/2020 at 10:42 AM, AVM said:

Another possibility is the option of a day/night kill - we've seen that a lot this year and I believe it's jvills first game as mod? Wouldn't be surprised to see some elements borrowed from SMC, Pac or others.

Lots of possibilities thus far, but it's certainly interesting.

^ this was prior to the day kill happened

On 8/1/2020 at 3:19 PM, jvill 51 said:

Bodie had been in the game since he was 12. He’d never ****ed up a count, and never skimmed off a package. But finally he had realized that, for all he had done, he was still only one of them little bitches on the chess board.

So, he decided the hell with it, I’ll tell the cops what I know. There’s no loyalty in this game anyway. I’ll testify if it comes to that.

But little did Bodie know that in his years on the streets, he’d made his fair share of enemies. And along the way, he managed to piss off a shotgun toting ripper and robber that no one would ever want to piss off.

A shot from a double barrel rang out, in broad daylight. And Bodie dropped to the ground, capped quick, just like them little bitches on the chessboard.

JETS, aka Preston “Bodie” Broadus, Vanilla Town, has been killed.

VOTING RESUMED

7 minutes ago, AVM said:

I'm vanilla town - no role, FYI

at L3 you reveal  VT?

It seemed like you had some kind of inside knowledge about the game when you spoke of a day kill before it happened. I'm curious.

unvote

vote AVM

14 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

at L3 you reveal  VT?

It seemed like you had some kind of inside knowledge about the game when you spoke of a day kill before it happened. I'm curious.

unvote

vote AVM

For L-3: I'm in and out of meetings and one of two things would happen if I got closer than L3 - I'd be holding the game up or I'd get lynched without saying anything.

For inside knowledge - this is how I play the game and how I've always played the game. All I was doing is not eliminating options and trying to not get us tunneled on a specific idea...such as a vest or protection. This year we've had alternating phase kills, conversions, the complexity of the Watchmen game and whatever I missed the last couple months.

And if you really think I'd show my ass that badly to intentionally share knowledge of kill mechanics then you think I'm even dumber than I actually am (which is pretty dumb, but still not that dumb). And yeah blah blah blah WIFOM - rule 14 and let's grab a beer.

2 minutes ago, AVM said:

For L-3: I'm in and out of meetings and one of two things would happen if I got closer than L3 - I'd be holding the game up or I'd get lynched without saying anything.

For inside knowledge - this is how I play the game and how I've always played the game. All I was doing is not eliminating options and trying to not get us tunneled on a specific idea...such as a vest or protection. This year we've had alternating phase kills, conversions, the complexity of the Watchmen game and whatever I missed the last couple months.

And if you really think I'd show my ass that badly to intentionally share knowledge of kill mechanics then you think I'm even dumber than I actually am (which is pretty dumb, but still not that dumb). And yeah blah blah blah WIFOM - rule 14 and let's grab a beer.

I believe you.

unvote

11 hours ago, CTM said:

Nyn. Usually vibes town hard when town. Not happening this game, not hunting

Crusher , as stated earlier  I agree with Barry's take on the LD. He paused in saying third party. Further hes been agro when challenged. Doesnt ring true

Spoot, hasnt done anything memorable and his post earlier pinged. I responded weak 

Best town reads rn : jc, dice, and barry.. kdels I guess too 

Wild cars: Hess is interesting as I dont believe his ld claim to be honest and stark was an early ping. His ld claim and clearing barry saved him. Could easily have been a scum ploy to "clear" top vote getter 

We’re aligned on most of this. Crusher I’m struggling with, only because I don’t want him to be scum.

53 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

at L3 you reveal  VT?

unvote

vote AVM

33 minutes ago, AVM said:

30 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I believe you.

unvote

WTF?  Bipolar Barry reporting for duty sir. 

• Haha 4