The Wire Mafia (GAME OVER - STANFIELD WINS!)

On 7/27/2020 at 4:39 PM, Jetsfan80 said:

Fine.  Since I won't be available this evening.

I'm Town Detective.  (Not Cop, Detective.)

Each night I choose a player and get to see if they shot a gun that night.  I'll evidently be told one of 3 things:  Positive, Negative or No Result.

11 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Pretty sure 80 claimed D2 no?

No, D1.

Fun fact about @Jetsfan80 #268:

From ages 12-21 his family couldn't make eye contact with him.

@Jetsfan80

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Nynaeve said:

Because I've been leaning town on him and I was pretty confident he would draw the nk

So you came off the detective role that you protected N1 to protect the guy carrying on lie detecting people during the game that it was relatively obvious he was trolling the game. Was there a kill N1?

2 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

No. Nyn isnt giving a **** about much of anything in the past week.

Work is a bitch right now. Couldn't check in when I meant to. But I digress.

I'm the doc.

N1 protected 80

N2 protected hess

N3 protected kdles

N1 and N3 there was no kill so I'm assuming I did well. Didnt think I needed to self protect for obvious reasons. Should have stayed on 80 N2 but oh well.  I debated it a lot. Kdles comes out well out of this because there was no NK on N3.

So you protected 80 N1 and there was no kill, so you deicded to protect Hess and leave 80 vulnerable to NK, after protecting him supposedly successfully n1? Bunny I love you but that's kinda awful. 

13 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Does anyone think it makes sense that nyn would protect Hess N2?

No, but its even weirder that she protected 80 N1 and there was no kill so she lets him go naked to protect Hess the next night who was pretty obviously trolling the thread with his daytime protections. 

6 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

No, but its even weirder that she protected 80 N1 and there was no kill so she lets him go naked to protect Hess the next night who was pretty obviously trolling the thread with his daytime protections. 

I never troll in mafia games. How dare you!!!

I dont think a doc and a bodyguard is impossible but this all seems too conveinant. Didnt hess claim day 1? LD is an infinitely more valuable role than 80's nerfed tracker.  To me hess was a sensible day 1 protect and then maybe 80 the next night when it started to look like hess was full of it. Buy that wouldnt fit the kills?

Plus shes not been scum hunting really at all or behaving like someone who has a PR tbh.

I'm leaning a bit towards voting her

The only thing giving me pause is if scum she couldve just said she self protected N1 and n2 and then protected kdels? The story she told is harder to believe so why make it up?

2 hours ago, The Crusher said:

So you came off the detective role that you protected N1 to protect the guy carrying on lie detecting people during the game that it was relatively obvious he was trolling the game. Was there a kill N1?

So you protected 80 N1 and there was no kill, so you deicded to protect Hess and leave 80 vulnerable to NK, after protecting him supposedly successfully n1? Bunny I love you but that's kinda awful. 

So if she's scum, she is just gong to admit being scum and say,"oh well you got me?" Huh.. 

Why TF did you unvote then

• Upvote 1