Jump to content

The Wire Mafia (GAME OVER - STANFIELD WINS!)


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@AVM is replacing @BallinPB 

Sure, Barry. I have the answer for you right here in my pocket    

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Jetscode1 said:

I did not protect anyone.  

Struggling with JC & Nyn myself, too. Dice asking some good questions despite the fact I don't agree with the confidence in Nyn based on how she reveals/doesn't reveal usually.

We've got multiple "investigative" roles so I suppose I could see multiple protective roles but there hasn't really been enough shot attempts to justify that. I unfortunately don't know the source material well enough either to know what would fit (I know, it's on the list...).

I thought CTM made a good point that there are way better protect claims that would have gotten her less suspicion. As for JC my gut reading his first post was that it was legit...but I admit as he's been posting it's reminded me of how he posted during our two SK runs with fake claims. I think I'd rather look in a different direction (and actually vote for the first time in like a week) - vote Lizzie

Link to post
Share on other sites

VOTE COUNT:

Crushluv - - Spoot, Lizzie, Nyn (3)

Nyn  - - Ape, JC (2)

Lizzie - - Crushluv, AVM (2)

AVM - - Hess (1)

CTM - - Barry (1)

Not voting: CTM, kdels, dice (3)

 

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jvill 51 said:

VOTE COUNT:

Crushluv - - Spoot, Lizzie, Nyn (3)

Nyn  - - Ape, JC (2)

Lizzie - - Crushluv, AVM (2)

AVM - - Hess (1)

CTM - - Barry (1)

Not voting: CTM, kdels, dice (3)

 

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch

JINX 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

VOTE COUNT:

Crushluv - - Spoot, Lizzie, Nyn (3)

Nyn  - - Ape, JC (2)

Lizzie - - Crushluv, AVM, Barry (3)

AVM - - Hess (1)

Not voting: CTM, kdels, dice (3)

 

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

unvote

vote CTM

I thought about this earlier in the game. I could go this route if it picks up steam. Certainly felt him pinging early but got better as of late. Though Lizzie is a tough low participation  read, at time as town he actually, though incoherently plays pushes and hunts. He’s not even trying to look like he’s Doing something. Like to lynch him, can’t bring myself to lynch an unclaimed Doc though it’s a bad bunny reveal. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The Crusher said:

I thought about this earlier in the game. I could go this route if it picks up steam. Certainly felt him pinging early but got better as of late. Though Lizzie is a tough low participation  read, at time as town he actually, though incoherently plays pushes and hunts. He’s not even trying to look like he’s Doing something. Like to lynch him, can’t bring myself to lynch an unclaimed Doc though it’s a bad bunny reveal. 

I don't know if he just showed his ass or what but when explaining nyns reveal he seemed to assume that Stanfield and only Stanfield was shooting N3. I asked why he assumed and was ignored.

I like the Lizzy train though and it's more viable atm.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, CTM said:

Shes saying that if she flips doc, no nk on N3 suggests kdels was the nk.

If shes lying and scum, she could be looking to tie kdels to her, but that's a wifom

 

2 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Ok but there's Barksdale Crew and Stanfield Crew. 

 

2 hours ago, CTM said:

Yes but as a Barksdale only inv claim, stanfield crew would be keen to keep him alive. 

 

2 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Is there a reason you're assuming Stanfield was shooting N3? 

Ok, I think I can listen to @CTM’s answer to this. Also, @GATA

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I don't know if he just showed his ass or what but when explaining nyns reveal he seemed to assume that Stanfield and only Stanfield was shooting N3. I asked why he assumed and was ignored.

I like the Lizzy train though and it's more viable atm.

Huh? what did I ignore?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Is there a reason you're assuming Stanfield was shooting N3? 

I see it now.. What makes you think I was assuming that? I honestly don't get your train of thought here. This is all based off of something we don't even know is true, nyn could be scum for all we know

1) Nyn is suggesting that a doc flip would clear kdels due to no nk

2) In order for that to be true scum would've had to shot at kdels and she blocked them

3) You said there's 2 crews. Which is true but I pointed out that stanfield wouldn't shoot at kdels.

4) Since stanfield wouldn't shoot at kdels, the only way Nyns original assertion in point 1 would be true would be Barksdale shooting kdels and nyn blocking. Standfield has nothing to do with anything here (which was my only point about stanfield)

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

VOTE COUNT:

Crushluv - - Spoot, Lizzie, Nyn (3)

Nyn  - - Ape, JC (2)

Lizzie - - Crushluv, AVM, Barry, Hess (4)

Not voting: CTM, kdels, dice (3)

 

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CTM said:

I see it now.. What makes you think I was assuming that? I honestly don't get your train of thought here. This is all based off of something we don't even know is true, nyn could be scum for all we know

1) Nyn is suggesting that a doc flip would clear kdels due to no nk

2) In order for that to be true scum would've had to shot at kdels and she blocked them

3) You said there's 2 crews. Which is true but I pointed out that stanfield wouldn't shoot at kdels.

4) Since stanfield wouldn't shoot at kdels, the only way Nyns original assertion in point 1 would be true would be Barksdale shooting kdels and nyn blocking. Standfield has nothing to do with anything here (which was my only point about stanfield)

 

If nyn flips doc and we assume everything she said was true, that doesn't clear kdels because kdels can be Stanfield crew and Barksdale crew would still shoot at him. Why would nyn suggest it clears kdels? Why would you agree and explain why it clears him while ignoring this? My question about why you assumed stanfield was shooting was dumb and pre-coffee. I should have asked why you assume kdels can't be stanfield crew.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

If nyn flips doc and we assume everything she said was true, that doesn't clear kdels because kdels can be Stanfield crew and Barksdale crew would still shoot at him. Why would nyn suggest it clears kdels? Why would you agree and explain why it clears him while ignoring this? My question about why you assumed stanfield was shooting was dumb and pre-coffee. I should have asked why you assume kdels can't be stanfield crew.

I said nyn is suggesting. Not i am suggesting. I was clarifying what she is saying not saying it was absolute truth,  The funny thing is I'm feeling as though Nyn is lying anyway, and I said so, so all of this is kind of moot for me

Further, why the would someone from Stanfield crew fake claim a barksdale investigor? He'd put a huge bullseye on his back immediately. Wouldn't it be better for a stansfield scum to claim a stansfield investigator? suggest you have more coffee

kdels can be anything right now. Nyn's flip would allow us to speculate on any of the other points. to me if kdels is scum he's likely barksdale imo though

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/1/2020 at 9:08 AM, GATA said:

VOTE COUNT:

Lizzie - - Crusher, Hess, 80, Ape, CTM (5)

Jif - - Dice, Barry,JC, Kdels (4)

 

 

With 16 alive, it takes 9 to lynch

no lynch yet enjoy your hangover bb @jvill 51

im going to the beach now for day drinking and sun

I’ll try to check in again for VCs later 

Again, I brought this up before.  If JiF is scum and is known to his team(s), they would have sought an alternative lynch and four of you (plus 80) wanted Lizzie.  IMO, that makes at least one and more likely two scum on Lizzie's train here.

1 hour ago, GATA said:

VOTE COUNT:

Crushluv - - Spoot, Lizzie, Nyn (3)

Nyn  - - Ape, JC (2)

Lizzie - - Crushluv, AVM, Barry, Hess (4)

Not voting: CTM, kdels, dice (3)

 

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch

Crush and Hess repeat voters.  I'm not inclined to lynch Lizzie.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Again, I brought this up before.  If JiF is scum and is known to his team(s), they would have sought an alternative lynch and four of you (plus 80) wanted Lizzie.  IMO, that makes at least one and more likely two scum on Lizzie's train here.

Crush and Hess repeat voters.  I'm not inclined to lynch Lizzie.

I'm not sure i agree with your logic, we don't even know if scum knew who jif was or if they could've found out he was working for both teams. Plus the LK and jif trains moved very quickly if memory serves. 

That being said, my gut is screaming hess is full of crap about his LD claim. He had to give it because he was run up early due to stark being scummy.

Him lying about the role doesn't make him scum because he is the type of player who would lie as town but when you add in Starks play with Hess's play and the likelihood that he gave a fake claim under duress I feel that is our best bet today. Plus, if Nyn is legit, he was left unprotected 2 nights there was no kill. Seems like scum and potential third party would be keen to off a LD as top priority. Why is he alive, even if Nyn isn't telling the truth

I'm still don't 100% believe Nyn but not convinced enough to lynch an uncountered doc

vote hess

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, CTM said:

I said nyn is suggesting. Not i am suggesting. I was clarifying what she is saying not saying it was absolute truth,  The funny thing is I'm feeling as though Nyn is lying anyway, and I said so, so all of this is kind of moot for me

Further, why the would someone from Stanfield crew fake claim a barksdale investigor? He'd put a huge bullseye on his back immediately. Wouldn't it be better for a stansfield scum to claim a stansfield investigator? suggest you have more coffee

kdels can be anything right now. Nyn's flip would allow us to speculate on any of the other points. to me if kdels is scum he's likely barksdale imo though

I also think nyn is lying because Hess N2 makes no sense to me.

Good point about which investigator kdels would lie about if he was going to. That's the part I didn't think through.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I also think nyn is lying because Hess N2 makes no sense to me.

 

Agreed, that's and the prior case as well as he kind of giving up don't ring true.

Honestly the more i think about it, if she's scum and lying it's likely the other team will kill her. no?

Link to post
Share on other sites

VOTE COUNT:

Crushluv - - Spoot, Lizzie, Nyn (3)

Nyn  - - Ape, JC (2)

Lizzie - - Crushluv, AVM, Barry, Hess (4)

Hess - - CTM (1)

Not voting: kdels, dice (2)

 

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch

Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Again, I brought this up before.  If JiF is scum and is known to his team(s), they would have sought an alternative lynch and four of you (plus 80) wanted Lizzie.  IMO, that makes at least one and more likely two scum on Lizzie's train here.

Crush and Hess repeat voters.  I'm not inclined to lynch Lizzie.

Why are you not inclined to lynch lizzie?

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, CTM said:

I'm not sure i agree with your logic, we don't even know if scum knew who jif was or if they could've found out he was working for both teams. Plus the LK and jif trains moved very quickly if memory serves. 

That being said, my gut is screaming hess is full of crap about his LD claim. He had to give it because he was run up early due to stark being scummy.

Him lying about the role doesn't make him scum because he is the type of player who would lie as town but when you add in Starks play with Hess's play and the likelihood that he gave a fake claim under duress I feel that is our best bet today. Plus, if Nyn is legit, he was left unprotected 2 nights there was no kill. Seems like scum and potential third party would be keen to off a LD as top priority. Why is he alive, even if Nyn isn't telling the truth

I'm still don't 100% believe Nyn but not convinced enough to lynch an uncountered doc

vote hess

AhahahahahahahagahHAGAGAGAHAHAHAHAHA such a ****in turd. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I also think nyn is lying because Hess N2 makes no sense to me.

Good point about which investigator kdels would lie about if he was going to. That's the part I didn't think through.

Agree 100%. Let’s kill CTM

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...