The Wire Mafia (GAME OVER - STANFIELD WINS!)

14 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Thoughts on nyn reveal?

I'm willing to believe it for now. I can't speak on Dice's claim that she wouldn't fake claim as scum, but I can say that slow-playing (as she's done this game) is something I've noticed her do as Town PR before. I've shot at her before as scum for that reason and she turned out to be the cop.

I can't criticise her protect targets, as I suck as the doc and am not the best judge on that anyway.

She was a suspect for me based on her activity, as well as JC, but with their claims I'm willing to put them both on the back burner for now, partly because I'm a pussy when it comes to potentially lynching a town PR.

Besides that, I don't like this run up of Lizzie. My #1 lynch preference today is still the fat man.

Fun fact about @Jetsfan80 #614:

Whenever someone tells 80 he has to be put on a waiting list, he gets a full chub.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Spoot-Face said:

I'm willing to believe it for now. I can't speak on Dice's claim that she wouldn't fake claim as scum, but I can say that slow-playing (as she's done this game) is something I've noticed her do as Town PR before. I've shot at her before as scum for that reason and she turned out to be the cop.

I can't criticise her protect targets, as I suck as the doc and am not the best judge on that anyway.

She was a suspect for me based on her activity, as well as JC, but with their claims I'm willing to put them both on the back burner for now, partly because I'm a pussy when it comes to potentially lynching a town PR.

Besides that, I don't like this run up of Lizzie. My #1 lynch preference today is still the fat man.

Fun fact about @Jetsfan80 #614:

Whenever someone tells 80 he has to be put on a waiting list, he gets a full chub.

Nobody’s asking you to critique them. Just wondering WWSD? 

Why don’t you like the run up in Lizzie, other than it not me being ran up. You seem stuck on me, are you still evaluating my play or going off early game? 

9 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

I already explained this.  Lizzie was the alternative train to JiF (only known scum).

Good point, but since we are likely to have at least two factions not sure it’s quite the Solid indicator as in a single faction game. No reason Spooty can’t be scum from the other faction. Like none. 

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

I claim vt as scum typically. If I didn't claim at all with this lot it would be a pretty bad idea.

Anyways I'm too busy to do much more. Just keep in mind after my flip that kdles is most likely what he says he is. Sorry for not being more helpful. I totally own up to it.

Care to explain this logic?

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

Good point, but since we are likely to have at least two factions not sure it’s quite the Solid indicator as in a single faction game. No reason Spooty can’t be scum from the other faction. Like none. 

You willing to lynch Spoot?  Why?

Nobody’s asking you to critique them. Just wondering WWSD? 

Why don’t you like the run up in Lizzie, other than it not me being ran up. You seem stuck on me, are you still evaluating my play or going off early game? 

I'm not sure if I would've protected Hess, because he has a penchant for lying about PRs, but I think I'd trust Nyn's instincts as Doc over my own.

I think Lizzie is low hanging fruit and too easy a lynch.

As for you: instincts. Your early aggressive play screamed scum, and nothing I've seen from you since has changed my opinion. Drums saw it too, and I actually respect his game.

57 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

If there were just one scum team I could get on board w/this but there are at least two and possibly an SK.

IMO, per the source, Omar fits as a Vig, more than a SK.

56 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Huh?

1 hour ago, Jetscode1 said:

I'm willing to accept it.

I'm just trying to wrap my head around the fact that kdels is still alive. Someone protecting him N3 makes sense.

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

I'm not sure if I would've protected Hess, because he has a penchant for lying about PRs, but I think I'd trust Nyn's instincts as Doc over my own.

As for you: instincts. Your early aggressive play screamed scum, and nothing I've seen from you since has changed my opinion. Drums saw it too, and I actually respect his game.

Huh?

I'm just trying to wrap my head around the fact that kdels is still alive. Someone protecting him N3 makes sense.

Fun fact about @Jetsfan80 #134:

80 faced off John Henry style against a machine designed to polish brass candlesticks. In a race to polish 1000, 80 won by a landslide.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Huh?

Fair enough. I was just pointing out to JC that his train comparison doesn’t help with at least two factions probable. More of a statement to that than your alignment. 

Lizzie never contributes much but when he’s town he confabulates and postulates in an attempt to play. I see none of that, he’s just hanging out giving nothing  or being purposely vague with a touch of Fear mongering.  Guess it’s fair for you to not think that’s not scum play, but it’s just as fair that I think it isn’t town. Maybe 3rd party? Doubt town though: 

42 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Not really sure yet. Most of his games been voting me based on early play. Don’t see him pursuing anything else or trying to figure the game out.   He closer to the fence than otters. 

Il sorta still think Crusher’s probably scum kinda too tho also 

Not really sure yet. Most of his games been voting me based on early play. Don’t see him pursuing anything else or trying to figure the game out.   He closer to the fence than otters

Baby Hat GIF

Fair enough. I was just pointing out to JC that his train comparison doesn’t help with at least two factions probable. More of a statement to that than your alignment. 

Lizzie never contributes much but when he’s town he confabulates and postulates in an attempt to play. I see none of that, he’s just hanging out giving nothing  or being purposely vague with a touch of Fear mongering.  Guess it’s fair for you to not think that’s not scum play, but it’s just as fair that I think it isn’t town. Maybe 3rd party? Doubt town though: 

JC was referring to Lizzie there, not me. Are you sure the bacon grease in your brain doesn't just have you confused?

Fair enough on Lizzie. TBH, I really can't discern his scum play from town play. And I'm not making a judgement on his alignment right now, I just think he's an easy lynch to push.

Fun fact about @Jetsfan80 #965:

80 once held the same erection for 4 years until he accidentally leaned against a chain link fence just a little too long.

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

Baby Hat GIF

JC was referring to Lizzie there, not me. Are you sure the bacon grease in your brain doesn't just have you confused?

Fair enough on Lizzie. TBH, I really can't discern his scum play from town play. And I'm not making a judgement on his alignment right now, I just think he's an easy lynch to push.

Fun fact about @Jetsfan80 #965:

80 once held the same erection for 4 years until he accidentally leaned against a chain link fence just a little too long.

To be fair I’ve been pushing his lynch since early game to get him to contribute enough material to get a read. He hasn’t, been lurking still nothing, he’s hiding, not reading. 

1 hour ago, Jetscode1 said:

Cause she's scum.  That reveal was garbage.  Her Doc protects convenient.  I take her as too clever by half.

Who you voting?  Why?

If she’s not lying then it’s a bad spot for town. It’s keeping me a little frozen NGL. I don’t like that she was quick to mention me as cleared by her reveal, but again I’m frozen by the idea of lynching the Doc.