Jump to content
jvill 51

The Wire Mafia (GAME OVER - STANFIELD WINS!)

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Can anyone think of something nyn has done this game than reveal and defend? 

She did vote JiF fwiw.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Can anyone think of something nyn has done this game than reveal and defend? 

nada and barely defended..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Can anyone think of something nyn has done this game than reveal and defend? 

She voted me and I became instantly aroused? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

She did vote JiF fwiw.

Two factions. Pretty much worth nothing. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, HessStation said:

What was JiF? Still don’t get it

JiF flipped one faction and KDels claimed another. I think, cutting grass today, drinking beer! Yay!!!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The Crusher said:

JiF flipped one faction and KDels claimed another. I think, cutting grass today, drinking beer! Yay!!!! 

JiF flipped lawyer for both factions. Whatever that means.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Fair enough. I was just pointing out to JC that his train comparison doesn’t help with at least two factions probable. More of a statement to that than your alignment. 
 

Lizzie never contributes much but when he’s town he confabulates and postulates in an attempt to play. I see none of that, he’s just hanging out giving nothing  or being purposely vague with a touch of Fear mongering.  Guess it’s fair for you to not think that’s not scum play, but it’s just as fair that I think it isn’t town. Maybe 3rd party? Doubt town though: 

I told everyone months ago that you and jc were fudge packing scum. Nobody believed me. Why bother?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

reason for protecting hess n2 isnt hard to work out.

she protects 80 n1 and theres no kill. she probably did what id do.. n2 you have another claimed role so id be weighing up "will scum shoot 80 again or will they wifom on him being the doc protect again?"  Id probably have gone to hess as well.

 

those saying that we should lynch the doc claim are idiots. If she is doc we want her alive. Scum will try to kill her at some point. So it will either get blocked or she will flip doc and we then havent wasted a lynch.

If she isnt doc but is scum she wont get shot and we can question later in the game.

 

 

vote ctm  

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

I told everyone months ago that you and jc were fudge packing scum. Nobody believed me. Why bother?

I could ask why play but I won’t. Miss you if you didn’t. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

reason for protecting hess n2 isnt hard to work out.

she protects 80 n1 and theres no kill. she probably did what id do.. n2 you have another claimed role so id be weighing up "will scum shoot 80 again or will they wifom on him being the doc protect again?"  Id probably have gone to hess as well.

 

those saying that we should lynch the doc claim are idiots. If she is doc we want her alive. Scum will try to kill her at some point. So it will either get blocked or she will flip doc and we then havent wasted a lynch.

If she isnt doc but is scum she wont get shot and we can question later in the game.

 

 

vote ctm  

 

 

@HessStation @GATA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I could ask why play but I won’t. Miss you if you didn’t. 

Wow that obvious huh. Sorry. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

If she isnt doc but is scum she wont get shot and we can question later in the game.

 

if there are 2 teams why won't she get shot?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CTM said:

if there are 2 teams why won't she get shot?

Because Dice likes to talk more than think about what he’s saying? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

VOTE COUNT:

Crushluv - - Spoot, Lizzie, Nyn (3)

Nyn  - - Ape, JC, Hess (3)

Lizzie - - Crushluv, AVM, Barry(3)

Hess - - CTM (1)

CTM - - Dice (1)

Not voting: kdels (1)

 

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, AVM said:

Struggling with JC & Nyn myself, too. Dice asking some good questions despite the fact I don't agree with the confidence in Nyn based on how she reveals/doesn't reveal usually.

We've got multiple "investigative" roles so I suppose I could see multiple protective roles but there hasn't really been enough shot attempts to justify that. I unfortunately don't know the source material well enough either to know what would fit (I know, it's on the list...).

I thought CTM made a good point that there are way better protect claims that would have gotten her less suspicion. As for JC my gut reading his first post was that it was legit...but I admit as he's been posting it's reminded me of how he posted during our two SK runs with fake claims. I think I'd rather look in a different direction (and actually vote for the first time in like a week) - vote Lizzie

Just caught up.

Didn't like this post. Just felt like acting the part, without saying anything and a vote on someone that gets himself lynched all the time.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, CTM said:

if there are 2 teams why won't she get shot?

right now we dont KNOW there are 2 scum teams. Even if there is We dont KNOW they can both shoot. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

right now we dont KNOW there are 2 scum teams. Even if there is We dont KNOW they can both shoot. 

 

Jif flipped as lawyer for 2 crews. Seems clear to me 

And we might not know if they can both shoot but it seems a safe bet.  Regardless though,  it was you who asserted she wont get shot if shes scum, it is I who said what about the second team. You made the assertion, I asked a question. The only one who speaks as if he KNOWS anything is you.

 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Dicetosser said:

reason for protecting hess n2 isnt hard to work out.

she protects 80 n1 and theres no kill. she probably did what id do.. n2 you have another claimed role so id be weighing up "will scum shoot 80 again or will they wifom on him being the doc protect again?"  Id probably have gone to hess as well.

 

those saying that we should lynch the doc claim are idiots. If she is doc we want her alive. Scum will try to kill her at some point. So it will either get blocked or she will flip doc and we then havent wasted a lynch.

If she isnt doc but is scum she wont get shot and we can question later in the game.

 

 

vote ctm  

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

you lot are unbelievable

 

  you let a half assed botched mason claim   that WERENT masons    ride free but you wanna lynch a claimed doc in a game where there is evidence that nks were most likely blocked.

 

un

believe

able.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

Care to explain this logic?

My bad, my mind resorted to basics hence the logic.

If there really are two factions then it just rules him out from being in one.. which makes the entire conclusion moot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

My bad, my mind resorted to basics hence the logic.

If there really are two factions then it just rules him out from being in one.. which makes the entire conclusion moot.

Why are you acting like we don’t know if there are two factions? Is there a reason you still suspend your belief? Pretty clearly stated right here. 
 



 

On 8/2/2020 at 1:10 PM, jvill 51 said:

Once again, the mopes that were his clients had dragged him away from the JiF Family Preserve on a Sunday. But he was ok with it, truth be told. These knuckleheads getting into trouble is what paid the bills. And if the intel he received from his sources inside the courthouse was any indication, the amount of those bills were about to skyrocket.

you see, while seemingly an upstanding member of the legal profession, JiF was just as much apart of the game as anyone else. Omar has the shotgun, JiF had the briefcase. But little did anyone know, not even his clients, that JiF had the game cornered. No matter which crew won the drug war, JiF would come out on top.

What JiF didn’t expect was for the cops investigating his clients to also start investigating HIM. So when he got the call this Sunday to head down to the station, he assumed it was just to represent some low level players. And when the detail slapped the bracelets on him, he finally realized just what being in the game meant, even for the guy with the briefcase.

JiF, aka Maury Levy, BARKSDALE CREW and STANFIELD CREW Lawyer (nightly search for investigators, 1x investigation avoidance) has been arrested.

image.jpeg.8ab7432a553cd00b0285b3a64b71c4ec.jpeg

 

It is now night

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Why are you acting like we don’t know if there are two factions? Is there a reason you still suspend your belief? Pretty clearly stated right here. 
 



 

 

Could be the two teams are suppose to find each to form one team with JiF negotiating in their QTs or was like a usurper or traitor type for one. Could be a lot of things. Pretty cool role possibilities! Exciting 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

^^^Smart question^^^

How is that a smart question? All CTM has been doing is hedging bets btw. He’s gross.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Could be the two teams are suppose to find each to form one team with JiF negotiating in their QTs or was like a usurper or traitor type for one. Could be a lot of things. Pretty cool role possibilities! Exciting 

What would he possibly be negotiating in this scenario?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

What would he possibly be negotiating in this scenario?

I don’t know but if i could figure something cool out of it I’d mod another game. How do you think his role worked?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, HessStation said:

I don’t know but if i could figure something cool out of it I’d mod another game. How do you think his role worked?

The only thing I can be sure if is that it involved cocks

  • Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

What would he possibly be negotiating in this scenario?

Top, bottom or sandwich maker?

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...