The Wire Mafia (GAME OVER - STANFIELD WINS!)

6 hours ago, CTM said:

So because I'm hesitant to lynch nyn I'm hedging bets? What exactly are you doing?  You moved off while indicating  you dont believe iher claim. Essentially the same thing with less words or explanation. You're accusing me of doing the same thing you are. You are gross. Further I've arrived at a firm position, I dont intend to vote Nyn today. Where do you stand exactly ??

I dont subscribe to cowboy mafia in most scenarios.I can appreciate JC's determination and singular focus as hes been town telling. That's doesnt mean I agree with him or think lynching nyn is a smart move so early in the game.

The bottom line for me is that if nyn is scum it's likely the opposing team will kill her as she has no protection to block. It will sort it self out

Today we have much better options, like you for instance.. 

- believe you faked ld claim at l2 and have not engaged at all with the claim or assertions of making it up 

- stark pinged and then quit, feel if he was town he wouldve atleast claimed 

- your play has kinda been all over the board and more unfocused than usual. Now you are fos'ing me for doing something you are doing.

Imo you are a good bet for scum and a safe lynch

image.gif.88e9614eca25db069dd11448faaea7ea.gif

...blah blah blah blah

6 minutes ago, CTM said:

Finally we agree !

We need 3 more votes. 

Dear townsfolk, I’m roleless and haven’t read a page. Couldn’t care less about you all dying in a fiery blaze of Hellfire.

Dear Scum, this is a layup vote, nobody will even sniff you wrong. 

I’m gone for 4 days starting tomorrow. You can all sh*t on CTM for the rest of the game. It’s a win win win. Don’t let me down. Don’t be pussies. You got this.

Love,

your pal Hess TLF

3 minutes ago, HessStation said:

We need 3 more votes. 

Dear townsfolk, I’m roleless and haven’t read a page. Couldn’t care less about you all dying in a fiery blaze of Hellfire.

Dear Scum, this is a layup vote, nobody will even sniff you wrong. 

I’m gone for 4 days starting tomorrow. You can all sh*t on CTM for the rest of the game. It’s a win win win. Don’t let me down. Don’t be pussies. You got this.

Love,

your pal Hess TLF

Cool, good gamesmanship scumbilina 

17 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Also remember I would have voted for Nyn or AVM today if CTM didn’t ruin the day for everyone.

Hessstation out 

tenor.gif

This is the quickest white flag I've ever seen.

Appeal to emotion?

VOTE COUNT:

Crushluv - - Spoot, Lizzie, Nyn (3)

Nyn  - - Ape, JC (2)

Lizzie - - AVM (1)

Hess - - CTM, Barry, Crushluv, Hess (4)

CTM - - Dice (1)

Not voting: kdels (1)

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch

9 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

If you look back at Stark, his train started due to inactivity then Hess swapped in.  I get it.  I hate the optics, but there really wasn't much that pinged of scum.  Prove me wrong.

I’m not buying that he pinged. I haven’t seen any explanation of what pinged. Lie enough and it becomes truth kinda thing.

You'd be more effective if you'd stop criticizing my case and actually, you know make a stronger case.  You're not hunting, you're not helping unless the sole intent of this exercise is to protect Nyn.

This. Dice adds nothing, but over defends Nyn?

Fine.  You going to continue to defend or do you plan on hunting?

Same question. 

8 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Do mods ever give out belt-fed machine guns? I'd like to mow down about 75% of this game.

Start by shoving through your lower intestines.

29 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Me too! Seriously going clamping for 4 days in NH tomorrow. Stoked! I’d rather just die, true story.

What is clamping.  So you were a vt who fake claimed LD and cleared the top vote getter at the time?

Seems legit. Swing

6 minutes ago, HessStation said:

It’s camping but with electricity and stuff.  I’ll give a full report when I get back! 

I’m roleless now you dumbass

I thought that was called glamping.

and got you on the last bit. Misread you, i thought you said VT