The Wire Mafia (GAME OVER - STANFIELD WINS!)

Just now, HessStation said:

Anyone else notice CTM is using the “im not scum hunting” excuse in a game with two scum teams where EVERYBODY gets to scum hunt 

Yes, I do. I also don’t think your scum. You reacted to the pressure exactly how you would as town. You earned it if you are. Unvote  vote ctm 

Enjoy your  vacation sweet prince. 

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

Yes, I do. I also don’t think your scum. You reacted to the pressure exactly how you would as town. You earned it if you are. Unvote  vote ctm 

Wife: I want to leave around 8am

Wife at 9am: vacuuming, not showered and still unpacked 

Just now, HessStation said:

Wife: I want to leave around 8am

Wife at 9am: vacuuming, not showered and still unpacked 

Oh dude! I literally have the adjust our entire life to “ Mrs. Crusher time!” Then we show up five minutes early  or right on time and she’s like,” why we so early!” Haha 

• Sympathy 1

VOTE COUNT:

Crushluv - - Spoot, Lizzie, Nyn (3)

Nyn  - - JC (1)

Lizzie - - AVM (1)

Hess - - CTM, Barry, Hess,kdels  (4)

CTM - - Dice, Ape, Crushluv(3)

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch

33 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Unofficial VOTE COUNT:

Nyn  - - JC (1)

Lizzie - - AVM (1)

Hess - - Barry, Hess, kdels (3)

CTM - - Dice, Ape, Crusher (3)

Not voting: kdels (1)

Did ctm unvote hess ?  Kdels is voting 

• Thumb Down 1

VOTE COUNT:

Nyn  - - JC (1)

Lizzie - - AVM (1)

Hess - - CTM, Hess,kdels  (3)

CTM - - Dice, Ape, Crushluv, Barry(4)

1 hour ago, HessStation said:

Anyone else notice CTM is using the “im not scum hunting” excuse in a game with two scum teams where EVERYBODY gets to scum hunt 

That's not my case on you or anyone. I said Nyn town tells like crazy when town and shes not this game, different than not scum hunting.

Keep making things up

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

You do? Since you are seeing the same thing, please bump posts of me casing based on "not scum hunting" 

12 minutes ago, CTM said:

So yeah, you just made that up. Why are you still alive? Near obv scum and still impossible to lynch 

No, you are most certainly a twat. Someone earlier mentioned you run  lynches as scum , I live always felt you’ve cruised and lightly bumped as scum. Yet, you are constantly calling me scum while you push a lynch on Hess. I have three  votes, if you really think I’m scum why not vote me? Instead of putting the fourth vote on me you talk about how obvious as scum I am and still vote Hess.  Hess’ reaction was very sincere and if he is scum then it is what it is. Plus I honestly like him better then you. 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

No, you are most certainly a twat. Someone earlier mentioned you run  lynches as scum , I live always felt you’ve cruised and lightly bumped as scum. Yet, you are constantly calling me scum while you push a lynch on Hess. I have three  votes, if you really think I’m scum why not vote me? Instead of putting the fourth vote on me you talk about how obvious as scum I am and still vote Hess.  Hess’ reaction was very sincere and if he is scum then it is what it is. Plus I honestly like him better then you. 

1) you hadn't pinged lately until you agreed with hess on something that wasnt true. The situation just changed 

2).hess is self voting and still acting scummy and taking his ball and leaving. This is often a scum tactic and you know that 

3) even if he isn't scum hes going on vaca and claiming vanilla. So a safe lynch

4) I still may vote you now that you decided to once again show your big ass, and will likely tomorrow if we both alive 

5) oh look agro crusher again once fos'd

And another thing .. I still love you 

1 minute ago, CTM said:

1) you hadn't pinged lately until you agreed with hess on something that wasnt true. The situation just changed 

2).hess is self voting and still acting scummy and taking his ball and leaving. This is often a scum tactic and you know that 

3) even if he isn't scum hes going on vaca and claiming vanilla. So a safe lynch

4) I still may vote you now that you decided to once again show your big ass

Oh really? So you calling me scum, not voting me, but complaint  how hard I’m to lynch when I’m already at L3 the whole time trying to get Hess lynched? Me thinks you pushing for any lynch. 

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

Oh really? So you calling me scum, not voting me, but complaint  how hard I’m to lynch when I’m already at L3 the whole time trying to get Hess lynched? Me thinks you pushing for any lynch. 

I was voting you and tried to lynch you yesterday if you remember. And again, your play had settled down until just now .

Ill tee you up for your AtE, Why so agro? 

1 minute ago, CTM said:

I was voting you and tried to lynch you yesterday if you remember. And again, your play had settled down until just now .

Ill tee you up for your AtE, Why so agro? 

To be fair you’ve tried to lunch just about everyone. The precise reason I hired you and brought that up. Ok, default to the happy fat man is angry must be scum crap. You are scum, pretty sure of this. More  than  Hess or Nyn, their  defenses rang true/,

18 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

To be fair you’ve tried to lunch just about everyone. The precise reason I hired you and brought that up. Ok, default to the happy fat man is angry must be scum crap. You are scum, pretty sure of this. More  than  Hess or Nyn, their  defenses rang true/,

I've tried to lynch everyone now? 

And Lol, the accusation you are making are not true I'm not sure you have a nose for truth unless its hidden under some bacon

1 hour ago, CTM said:

That's not my case on you or anyone. I said Nyn town tells like crazy when town and shes not this game, different than not scum hunting.

Keep making things up

I was voting Nyn while you voted me Derphmonster. You said I’m not trying a la scum hunting enough to your liking. In a game where scum can scum hunt and act vagina hurt everyone else is not to their standards. That’s what I did last time there were two teams and I was scum. That’s your reasoning for voting me. Stay away from my children tonight while we’re on the woods!!!!!

8 minutes ago, HessStation said:

I was voting Nyn while you voted me Derphmonster. You said I’m not trying a la scum hunting enough to your liking. In a game where scum can scum hunt and act vagina hurt everyone else is not to their standards. That’s what I did last time there were two teams and I was scum. That’s your reasoning for voting me. Stay away from my children tonight while we’re on the woods!!!!!

Hey Hess - there is a CTM train. Isn't that what you always wanted?