The Wire Mafia (GAME OVER - STANFIELD WINS!)

4 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

I had Nyn in scum pile before her Doc claim, but the Doc claim just adds to the case.  I doubt we have two protectors but what do I know.  I've been helpful the entire game so if you're looking to spin this another way I'd suggest Rule 14.

Difficult to solve game when 1/3 @Nynaeve, @Dicetosser, @AVM, @Lizard King of the players are offering minimal content.

It appears many are just trying to get this to deadline where mistakes are more likely.  Personally, I'm rooting for a quick NK so I can get on with it but whatevs.  

a doc and a bodyguard do make sense in a game where theres a day kill. that day kill would probably be why the bodyguard is added as its a fairly weak protection role.

3 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Ok. I’m over this nonsense. Invite vote crusher

Because the fat man was angry and it’s a **** of a lot easier than actually putting in the time to play. Good luck town. 

dont let them make you emo and throw your game away crush.

13 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

3 is the biggest pile of crap ever. "lets lynch town cause they told us they were going away for a few days. Its ok their just vanilla"    Their still town and only scum wants town lynched remember?

Asserts that only scum wants town lynched. 

9 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

a doc and a bodyguard do make sense in a game where theres a day kill. that day kill would probably be why the bodyguard is added as its a fairly weak protection role.

dont let them make you emo and throw your game away crush.

Accepts my claim as Town Bodyguard.  

8 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

i gotta start to work

i reckon lynch cTM, ape and JC in that order

Wants to lynch town.  I'll take him at his word.  He's scum.

Unvote, vote Dice

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Unvote, vote Dice

His point about only scum wants to kill town is total BS too. Fake case making type of stuff. Obviously the point CTM was making was that if we lynched him and he wasn't scum the worst case scenario is that he's VT at this point and we aren't lynching a power role.

I like this better than anything I've seen in a while.

unvote

vote dice

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

So instead of lynch Hess - which we could have done earlier, you decide to go after me because Hess possibly fake revealed LD and said he ran it on me? You think Hess is town and not only lied about being a LD, but fake cleared someone? That sounds like anti-town behavior if I ever heard it.

I’m voting you, because you took something I felt Hess lied about and ran with it. Hess does stuff like that. I don’t know how to read it from him, since I’ve seen him do similar as both town and scum.

The way you leveraged it to be super townie and then go against Crusher is why I’m voting you. 

30 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

His point about only scum wants to kill town is total BS too. Fake case making type of stuff. Obviously the point CTM was making was that if we lynched him and he wasn't scum the worst case scenario is that he's VT at this point and we aren't lynching a power role.

unvote

vote dice

Noting that you’ve consistently looked for other to make cases you like. Not making your own.

1 hour ago, Dicetosser said:

thats not what was said in the post this is responding to. Iirc it was hess saying you are not scum hunting in a game where even scum can hunt.

twisting of words noted

so 1 is omgus

2 2 is crap reasoning   "often a scum tactic"

3 is the biggest pile of crap ever. "lets lynch town cause they told us they were going away for a few days. Its ok their just vanilla"    Their still town and only scum wants town lynched remember?

4 more omgus with a side of "oohh i gotta respond to this!"

ugh what a load of gobbledygook this entire post is..

I never even accused Hess of not scum hunting. The whole thing is made up. But fwiw to me town telling = obvious scum hunting. They are nearly equiviliant

1) Nope not at all.. If I was all about teh OMGUS I'd be voting our FOS'ing your Barry. This is point is clearly in response to Crusher agreeing with hess that I was fos'ing people for not scum hunting, I asked him to explain when and he couldn't or didn't. You think a player agreeing with another persons' assertion but not being able to support why he aggres isn't scummy? i sure as hell do. Hence he's back in my focus, not cause of his vote on me but because of his fictitious reasoning

2) Yes self voting and saying he can't play anyway is a scum tactic, not exclusive to scum for sure but one that is deployed 

3) Nope, Simple pragmatism. I believe Hess is scum, we have a deadline in 20 hrs or so. 1/2 the game isn't really participating and with Hess the worst case is we lose a claimed VT who says he's about to be inactive for 4 days. Hugh upside, limited downside =Pragmatic

4) How is pointing out that crusher getting agro again after getting some pressure OMGUS.

When did crusher hire you as his defense attorney?

46 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Unvote, vote Dice

^ town telling

?

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

Noting that you’ve consistently looked for other to make cases you like. Not making your own.

Yeah i mean Barry's hopped on every shiny object that past few days but at least he's addmitted it lol

69dd1c554bf48da2c188e210e33a414a.gif

58 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Unvote, vote Dice

Wanna try showing me that I said that?  I said it can make sense in a game with a day kill. I never said I accepted your claim.

I think your scummy as.  After low posters all game until you just want to lynch the doc of all people.

I notice you cant keep your word either   thought you were not moving off nyn cause you were so sure she was scum?

49 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

unvote

vote dice

RED  Really? Are you just upset cause I didn't say 3rd party or do you really think Town wants to lynch Town and that that is a good thing?

Blue   Can you read? Apparently not. My point was that he was twisting what was said to him. What was said was scum hunting then suddenly hes saying that what was said was town telling. Their two different things.

9 hours ago, CTM said:

1) you hadn't pinged lately until you agreed with hess on something that wasnt true. The situation just changed 

2).hess is self voting and still acting scummy and taking his ball and leaving. This is often a scum tactic and you know that 

3) even if he isn't scum hes going on vaca and claiming vanilla. So a safe lynch

4) I still may vote you now that you decided to once again show your big ass, and will likely tomorrow if we both alive 

5) oh look agro crusher again once fos'd

And another thing .. I still love you 

1 hour ago, Dicetosser said:

thats not what was said in the post this is responding to. Iirc it was hess saying you are not scum hunting in a game where even scum can hunt.

twisting of words noted

so 1 is omgus

2 2 is crap reasoning   "often a scum tactic"

4 more omgus with a side of "oohh i gotta respond to this!"

23 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

Wanna try showing me that I said that?  I said it can make sense in a game with a day kill. I never said I accepted your claim.

I think your scummy as.  After low posters all game until you just want to lynch the doc of all people.

I notice you cant keep your word either   thought you were not moving off nyn cause you were so sure she was scum?

RED  Really? Are you just upset cause I didn't say 3rd party or do you really think Town wants to lynch Town and that that is a good thing?

Blue   Can you read? Apparently not. My point was that he was twisting what was said to him. What was said was scum hunting then suddenly hes saying that what was said was town telling. Their two different things.

I'm not upset about anything. I thought what I said was pretty clear and what CTM was saying was pretty clear. You are the one twisting.

30 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

Diagree. town telling is done by scum hunting.

And like I said, I am not the one who said Hess isn't scum hunting. he made it up and crusher agreed for some odd reason

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

Way to twist my words Mr. Mcscumster.  I stated I would stay on Nyn until a better case was made.  You words convicted you and I'm happy to oblige.

On 8/8/2020 at 10:43 AM, Jetscode1 said:

You'd be more effective if you'd stop criticizing my case and actually, you know make a stronger case.  You're not hunting, you're not helping unless the sole intent of this exercise is to protect Nyn.

6 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

This is what scum wants.  To do the heavy lifting (making cases).  I'm comfortable on Nyn.  Plan to stay there unless someone makes a case better than that.  Hopefully, we go random.

40 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

You're literally making sh*t up.  I made a better case.  Just so happens it has you in the crosshairs.  Sucks2BU.

Nyn, has moved to my town pile and FTR I will protect her each night until my death.  Rule 14!

6 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I know I’m right. Chalking it up as not playing well, is gross, considering we haven’t see all the alignments. Me thinks you’re dirty.

Well I'm town AF but I get why you say that. I say I haven't played well because I haven't been able to put any good reads together. I felt pretty good about my crusher read early around the Hess LD but since then it's all sh*t.

The only thing I don't get is why you wouldn't lynch Hess first. If you think he lied about LD and about me passing it, I think it makes more sense to lynch him first.

48 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

You're literally making sh*t up.  I made a better case.  Just so happens it has you in the crosshairs.  Sucks2BU.

Nyn, has moved to my town pile and FTR I will protect her each night until my death.  Rule 14!

Really?  So after all this time screaming that shes scum and needs lynching shes now in your town pile AND your going to protect her?

What caused that change?

5 minutes ago, Dicetosser said:

Really?  So after all this time screaming that shes scum and needs lynching shes now in your town pile AND your going to protect her?

What caused that change?

Your scummy behavior.  You've basically acknowledged I'm the Town Bodyguard.  You've never argued it.  You just continued to say we could have two protective roles because you know it's true.  Your story doesn't change until I point the finger at you.

You are scum  Die scum!

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

What are you going for here sparky? Am I either totally uninvolved as you’ve been accusing me for all game, or am I legit stupid enough as a player to do what you’re implying here?

Hey Lizzie, do me a solid and vote Dice here.  We can call it even.

3 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Yes. But it’s cool, I’ve learn to accept you as who you are. 

I’m glad you said that. 

as post count leader I am surprised you had not yet noticed that I’m by no way representing the bottom part of contributor. 

The post count puts me literally in the middle - post count wise - of the game as of now. 

so your consistent claim - that I was laying low and not posting - can you point to the post that made you realize that instead I’m such an involved, calculated and cunning opponent?

also I’m glad we cleared this up. for a minute there, you had me believing that I was in the ultra low segment for post count  Just curious why 

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Well I'm town AF but I get why you say that. I say I haven't played well because I haven't been able to put any good reads together. I felt pretty good about my crusher read early around the Hess LD but since then it's all sh*t.

The only thing I don't get is why you wouldn't lynch Hess first. If you think he lied about LD and about me passing it, I think it makes more sense to lynch him first.

Your ongoing attempts to derail Dice is noted. I answered this.

8 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

I’m glad you said that. 

as post count leader I am surprised you had not yet noticed that I’m by no way representing the bottom part of contributor. 

The post count puts me literally in the middle - post count wise - of the game as of now. 

so your consistent claim - that I was laying low and not posting - can you point to the post that made you realize that instead I’m such an involved, calculated and cunning opponent?

also I’m glad we cleared this up. for a minute there, you had me believing that I was in the ultra low segment for post count  Just curious why 

Low post count is short hand more for contribution of worthwhile content, more so than the actual tally.

Even if he is scum and you town, I can’t stand behind this angle of defense. Too stupid.

• Upvote 1