The Wire Mafia (GAME OVER - STANFIELD WINS!)

9 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

I’m glad you said that. 

as post count leader I am surprised you had not yet noticed that I’m by no way representing the bottom part of contributor. 

The post count puts me literally in the middle - post count wise - of the game as of now. 

so your consistent claim - that I was laying low and not posting - can you point to the post that made you realize that instead I’m such an involved, calculated and cunning opponent?

also I’m glad we cleared this up. for a minute there, you had me believing that I was in the ultra low segment for post count  Just curious why 

You haven’t posted any actual game content. In this count of your post? Did you count both those letter z’s or just one? 

Also did you actually just ask me why I made you believe you are in the ultra low segment of post counts? It’s not post counts it content. 

5 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

You haven’t posted any actual game content. In this count of your post? Did you count both those letter z’s or just one? 

Also did you actually just ask me why I made you believe you are in the ultra low segment of post counts? It’s not post counts it content. 

No that’s not what I asked. You flipped from accusing me of essentially not playing to being a cunning, intentional player. Just point me to the post that tipped you off to my grand scheme and I’ll bow out?

13 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Low post count is short hand more for contribution of worthwhile content, more so than the actual tally.

Even if he is scum and you town, I can’t stand behind this angle of defense. Too stupid.

I know your primal neurons won’t grasp this, but thanks for the post. It helped. It showed me that he is not a town lock. I’ve read like 8% of the thread so this is good. Thx. 

2 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

No that’s not what I asked. You flipped from accusing me of essentially not playing to being a cunning, intentional player. Just point me to the post that tipped you off to my grand scheme and I’ll bow out?

45 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Z

45 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

z

The second one. 

17 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Low post count is short hand more for contribution of worthwhile content, more so than the actual tally.

Even if he is scum and you town, I can’t stand behind this angle of defense. Too stupid.

To be fair did you see the second z he posted? Pretty solid post. 

21 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

When did everyone become so literal. When ant of us complain about low activity we are referring to content and contribution, not raw count of posts 

1 minute ago, CTM said:

When did everyone become so literal. When ant of us complain about low activity we are referring to content and contribution, not raw count of posts 

Dick face I know what the implication was. I just want a simple answer, what did I do that made me an active intentional player to him and not a slouch? Because the last four calendar days especially I have been a tremendous slouch   So I’m sincerely interested 

• Haha 1

Just now, The Crusher said:

Who is this we you speak of? Also how exactly have you helped? 

Alright buddy. You get no answers until you give me one. I get the fact that the town is ******* infested with you,  your ass munching dragon spirit JC , and two others bringing the scum ratio likely to 33%, meaning were ****ed, but ill try  

2 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Dick face I know what the implication was. I just want a simple answer, what did I do that made me an active intentional player to him and not a slouch? Because the last four calendar days especially I have been a tremendous slouch   So I’m sincerely interested 

You still haven’t done shit. Are you really saying that after four days of nothing one single post you made launched your from slouch to actual intentional player? One post did this? 

4 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Oh.. I'm not 100% sure what the point of the debate is anyway

Just now, The Crusher said:

You still haven’t done sh*t. Are you really saying that after four days of nothing one single post you made launched your from slouch to actual intentional player? One post did this? 

You yourself implied that I was up to something you ******* half wit 

1 minute ago, Lizard King said:

Alright buddy. You get no answers until you give me one. I get the fact that the town is ******* infested with you,  your ass munching dragon spirit JC , and two others bringing the scum ratio likely to 33%, meaning were ****ed, but ill try  

So you’ve just discovered in your game analysis that it’s likely 33% of the players are scum? Wow, that’s impressive. 

11 hours ago, CTM said:

This is what happens when education is defunded first decades. The dumb brains take over.

3 hours ago, Lizard King said:

So are we all having fun with crusher and his scummy cohort? Sure he wants to kill us all but what a swell guy 

I remember all the times you’ve cratered on me, and we’re right once.

Batting average of .013

This is why nobody follows you. FYI