The Wire Mafia (GAME OVER - STANFIELD WINS!)

19 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I remember all the times you’ve cratered on me, and we’re right once.

Batting average of .013

This is why nobody follows you. FYI

Cratering on him? Homie get your story straight. Am I disinterested and not playing or am I cratering on crusher? With your limited amount of neurons you don’t have to answer that

22 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

There doesn’t seem to be one.

Crusher is lived by all.

Lizzie is having an episode, seemingly triggered by our adoration of Crusher.

Are you trying to get in on his Thing with JC? It’s #asseatnszn over at dm - the link is www.dragonmount.com bring a wet wipe 

VOTE COUNT:

Crushluv - - Spoot, Nyn, Crushluv (3)

Lizzie - - AVM (1)

Hess - - CTM, Hess  (2)

CTM - - Dice (1)

JC - - Lizzie (1)

Dice - - JC, Barry, Ape, Kdels (4)

DEADLINE: Today at 4:30 pm

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch

41 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

This is what happens when education is defunded first decades. The dumb brains take over.

Yes but defunded (or deprioritized)  culturally, from a money perspective we spend more than ever and more than the vast majority of countries who get better outcomes.

image.png.1ab1eeaf529a9b6a27a6b6c0bfe81a63.png

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, CTM said:

Yes but defunded (or deprioritized)  culturally, from a money perspective we spend more than ever and more than the vast majority of countries who get better outcomes.

image.png.1ab1eeaf529a9b6a27a6b6c0bfe81a63.png

Don't we have a higher population?

Also do you the 2020 stat?

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

per student, i need to upgrade your linguistic comprehension sub routines.

@CTM yes but doesn't this average out the whole country as in some school districts get way more funding than others. Then, we get into how this is being ratio'd and my guess it comes down to the population. 

• Sympathy 1

8 minutes ago, GATA said:

@CTM yes but doesn't this average out the whole country as in some school districts get way more funding than others. Then, we get into how this is being ratio'd and my guess it comes down to the population. 

Yes some areas spend more for sure. That wasn't the point. My point was we haven't defunded education in aggregate, in fact in aggregate we spend more than other countries and spend more in relative and absolute dollars than we did 50 years ago

image.png.80a961efa1a2e4b248aaaf51b3c361a5.png

• Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

@The Crusher @Lizzard King

any thoughts on the dice situation?

His defense of NYN was pretty strange in his commitment to it and the way he reacted the games response to it. Didn't like him shaming the game for what was a pretty standard reaction to such play. not convinced Nyn was ever going to be lynched as an unclaimed Doc. just felt it was part of playing the game. Would think Dice would know that too. 

24 minutes ago, CTM said:

flailing but not really pinging, just bad ideas... 

This is really worth a second mention. You wanted the guy to swing like two pages back. Again the relative idea of two pages you half wit, not literally bc again, like I said all along I was padding my stat sheet and I’m just starting to half be interested 

People also wonder why I’m unaware of some of the dynamics of this particular game. I’ll refresh everyone’s memory because I have been completely upfront and from the beginning:

1: I was not trying and didn’t intend to until end game

2: I have just started trying due to near end game 

3: as I also stated upfront. I have a mod on ignore. 

I made you all aware and you’re all complicit In my style of play now as a result   You could have voiced any concerns days ago. 

this was a very simple scum trap. If anyone appears confused or in tension with the foregoing they are disingenuous scum turds 

1 hour ago, CTM said:

Yes some areas spend more for sure. That wasn't the point. My point was we haven't defunded education in aggregate, in fact in aggregate we spend more than other countries and spend more in relative and absolute dollars than we did 50 years ago

image.png.80a961efa1a2e4b248aaaf51b3c361a5.png

I'll continue you this off game

1 hour ago, Lizard King said:

This is really worth a second mention. You wanted the guy to swing like two pages back. Again the relative idea of two pages you half wit, not literally bc again, like I said all along I was padding my stat sheet and I’m just starting to half be interested 

You do realize that its the most basic of scum techniques to pad  post early game, justify it then come on later in the game once town has gotten smaller and the vote advantage gets closer to their favor? 

52 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Willing to vote in any disgusting order since they’re all linked a2m anyway:

jc

crusher

ape

ctm

Wont; vote JC, he's my best for town. Im currently voting the fatman so I'm fine with him for today, I don;t see Ape as scum, its possible but I don't see it. I'd happily lynch the hippie. 

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

You do realize that its the most basic of scum techniques to pad  post early game, justify it then come on later in the game once town has gotten smaller and the vote advantage gets closer to their favor? 

Hey! Thanks for chiming in sparky. Took you about an hour to sit on the thread and come up with this masterpiece. 

Question , you do realize my doing the above earlier in the game was a legit reason you tried to use on me as a scum tell 

15 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Hey! Thanks for chiming in sparky. Took you about an hour to sit on the thread and come up with this masterpiece. 

Question , you do realize my doing the above earlier in the game was a legit reason you tried to use on me as a scum tell 

Im at the office working. Yet if I don't answer within the hour its a scum tell, you take the first half of the game off its a strategy? 

Not sure what using you as a scum tell is. I put pressure on you to get you to post so I can get a read on you. I did it to other players in the game as well. its called playing mafia. 

10 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

I own you now 

Actually if anyone owns anyone its me that owns you. I got you engaged and actually attempting to play the game no matter how incoherent the attempt is.  Just so you know, I've moved on from you and have you as probably town. See, how it works?

1 hour ago, Lizard King said:

I wanted dice to swing? Where?

VOTE COUNT:

Crushluv - - Spoot, Nyn, Crushluv (3)

Lizzie - - AVM (1)

Hess - - CTM, Hess  (2)

CTM - - Dice (1)

JC - - Lizzie (1)

Dice - - JC, Barry, Ape, Kdels (4)

DEADLINE: Today at 4:30 pm

4 HOURS LEFT

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch

34 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Actually if anyone owns anyone its me that owns you. I got you engaged and actually attempting to play the game no matter how incoherent the attempt is.  Just so you know, I've moved on from you and have you as probably town. See, how it works?

Aw I scared off the big bad crusher. ******* Pussy.  Look elsewhere guys. 

• Haha 1

The dice case is the best we've had all game and we can't complete the train? c'mon town!

He was quick to go emo with one vote on him earlier in the game, then he talked himself into a pretzel explaining why it's stupid AF to want to lynch nyn. Part of his explanation for that was that JC could be body guard and we could have a doc in the same game. He was pretty passionate about people getting off nyn because of her PR claim- but none of that passion carried over to JC and his PR claim - in fact he has JC in his WTL list of 3. He also was IMO building a fake case on CTM trying to suggest CTM said he wanted to lynch town when it was obvious to anyone with half a brain CTM meant it was a safe VT lynch at worst (scum at best). After all that he was just flailing for a while last night.

I think town needs to come together on this one and finish him off. You think you're going to find a better case in the next 3 hours with the way this game has been playing? We better hope it's two teams of 2 left and not two teams of 3. With the way things are playing I'm thinking there's more scum than less.

unvote

vote dice