The Wire Mafia (GAME OVER - STANFIELD WINS!)

3 minutes ago, HessStation said:

EXPLOSION all up your giant ugly multiple faces. Have you gotten anything right yet this game?

My strongest reads are you and crusher as scum and jc as town.. so unknown yet.. crushers posts post death arent that meaningful. Feel like hed be more pissy if really town .. the big fat baby

1 minute ago, Jetscode1 said:

I'm town.  What appears scummy to you?

The backpedaling post. You were super aggressive this game, figured you were cop or GF PR type early, was digging it. I saw Cock quote you and the post was very reserved washing your hands, let somebody else do this. 

ive done thAt as scum but never town before. 

you hadn’t pinged til then though 

1 minute ago, CTM said:

My strongest reads are you and crusher as scum and jc as town.. so unknown yet.. crushers posts post death arent that meaningful. Feel like hed be more pissy if really town .. the big fat baby

JC has been my strongest townie read as well. If I could cast a spell to send you back to the god forsaken place from which you came from I would. 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, HessStation said:

The backpedaling post. You were super aggressive this game, figured you were cop or GF PR type early, was digging it. I saw Cock quote you and the post was very reserved washing your hands, let somebody else do this. 

ive done thAt as scum but never town before. 

you hadn’t pinged til then though 

I was frustrated.  Thought I was doing the JiF dance (pied pipering town) and lynching town.  Thought it better to let another drive the action.  Really didn't expect the lynch plus my work intensity had a major uptick.  

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

I was frustrated.  Thought I was doing the JiF dance (pied pipering town) and lynching town.  Thought it better to let another drive the action.  Really didn't expect the lynch plus my work intensity had a major uptick.  

I know. You said it in that post. If Crusher is town I might start thinking CTM is actually scum and not just evil spawn of Satan 

1 hour ago, Jetscode1 said:

My point was...The Stanfield Cop should have viewed CTM and bread crumbed that and we could at least be assured one player is Town.

Did Spoot complete this task?

that was your point of the post I quoted, but I got the wrong one like a f'ing idiot. The one I meant to quote is below. 

On 8/4/2020 at 4:47 PM, Jetscode1 said:

Not saying I completely buy his reveal yet and don't want to get accused of directing the Cop but... 

If there is a Barksdale Cop there is most likely a Stanfield Cop.  

It may be smart for the Stanfield Cop to view CTM to confirm he's not a threat.

Jesus Christ I quoted the wrong one again. I'm going to make a doctor's appointment to see if I've recently suffered a stroke.

Just now, HessStation said:

I know. You said it in that post. If Crusher is town I might start thinking CTM is actually scum and not just evil spawn of Satan 

When you are on a dating app how do you deal with the lack of a muscular and ripped option for female body type filter? 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

that was your point of the post I quoted, but I got the wrong one like a f'ing idiot. The one I meant to quote is below. 

Crusher's lynch should be telling.  I'll tip my hat to you cause you drove this lynch.  Hope you're right.  If not, EAD.