Jump to content

The Wire Mafia (GAME OVER - STANFIELD WINS!)


Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, CTM said:

I could go Avm or nyn, avm looks like sure fire scum at this point 

I don't see why he's sure fire scum but the participation level is pretty unacceptable.

6 minutes ago, CTM said:

Vote avm

Willing to let nyn thing playout a bit more..

What's the point of letting nyn play out more? kdels death pretty much cements her as not being doc, no?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@AVM is replacing @BallinPB 

In-a-@GATA-davida  Well played 

Posted Images

Just now, Barry McCockinner said:

we also go no protection on kdels from the supposed body guard who didn't believe nyn

Basically a confirmed power role in kdels gets no protection when we have 2 protective PR's? Y'all are FOS.

Im sorry, are you suggesting I shouldnt self protect once I'm outed? Cause that's a pretty ridiculous comment.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Im sorry, are you suggesting I shouldnt self protect once I'm outed? Cause that's a pretty ridiculous comment.

You basically aren't even playing the game except to defend yourself. kdels role could have given us a look at the barksdale QT and you didn't think that was worth protecting? I think you're FOS.

 

 

  • Thumb Down 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

You basically aren't even playing the game except to defend yourself. kdels role could have given us a look at the barksdale QT and you didn't think that was worth protecting? I think you're FOS.

I mostly hope you never rand doc in any future games 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I've been dead busy and still trying to show if I had a moment to myself. If this is construed as me "just showing up to defend" then I have better things to do with my time.

You guys already have my claim. Have fun

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

I've been dead busy and still trying to show if I had a moment to myself. If this is construed as me "just showing up to defend" then I have better things to do with my time.

You guys already have my claim. Have fun

I just want you to help if you're town nyn - because we obviously need help. That is all. Seems like the only time you're here is to defend.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CTM said:

^ this is exactly where I am at.

To be honest why did kdels just die tho. Crusher was stanfield and had a role block. He had no reason to kill kdels, in fact wouldve prefered alive. So last night Barksdale killed 

However if theres a RB on Barksdale too qnd nyn is doc why not kill kdels immediately by RB Nyn? 

The idea that there is a barksdale RB make it seem like kdels wouldve been dead  at the first opportunity.

And or why isn’t JC dead instead of Kedels

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Any thoughts on why our supposed body guard did not protect kdels?

I mean hes openly claimed for days that he wasnt protecting anyone lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I don't see why he's sure fire scum but the participation level is pretty unacceptable.

What's the point of letting nyn play out more? kdels death pretty much cements her as not being doc, no?

My strongest town read are you and JC.  I am town.

For me that means it's likely 3/4  of Hess, Nyn, Lizzie and AVM are scum. 

To me , AVM is a no brainer of that bunch,

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

Im sorry, are you suggesting I shouldnt self protect once I'm outed? Cause that's a pretty ridiculous comment.

I'm pretty sure you are known to not go the jif route and always self protect.. The proper play is to rando between you and another PR

Link to post
Share on other sites

Gut check CTM gambit with Crush is certainly plausible. He’s casually massaged the shut out of FOS’ing Nyn without ever really voting her. And I do think his doubles down a little too hard on the “town scum hunts” as he’s been able to scum hunt the whole game w two teams. Also, his tunnel vision on me. Truth though I’ve been guessing dumb town most of the game attacking me. Although he’s actually Satan in RL so anything is possible.

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, CTM said:

My strongest town read are you and JC.  I am town.

For me that means it's likely 3/4  of Hess, Nyn, Lizzie and AVM are scum. 

To me , AVM is a no brainer of that bunch,

so you're just OK with JC not protecting our basically confirmed investigative PR because he said he's not protecting anyone? How do you square that into your town read?

Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

so you're just OK with JC not protecting our basically confirmed investigative PR because he said he's not protecting anyone? How do you square that into your town read?

If scum, Scum needs someone to hunker down with.  He doesn’t want to make too many enemies and he’ll ride w JC until he has to...or they’re scummates. 
 

anyhow this is a great question as CTM doesn’t write off anyone as so townie as he has w JC this game

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:
  • Barksdale cop killed N5 - so Barksdale was shooting odd nights & Standfield even nights.
  • Likely we have 1 stanfield and 2 barksdale left, possibly an SK
  • N1 & 3 (barksdale shooting) there was no NK 
    • We know crusher had a BPV, that could account for one of the odd night no kills
    • Could also be nyn protect
  • D2 & N4 there was shotgun/omar
  • JC claims to be town body guard
  • nyn claims to be doc
  • Hess claims to be LD who cleared me
  • AVM is possibly dead irl
  • rule 14

just a summary - did I miss anything?

 

 

I'm not sure that Omar is this SK, I guess he could be, but in my mind he's the Vig.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...