The Wire Mafia (GAME OVER - STANFIELD WINS!)

8 minutes ago, CTM said:

I could go Avm or nyn, avm looks like sure fire scum at this point 

I don't see why he's sure fire scum but the participation level is pretty unacceptable.

6 minutes ago, CTM said:

Vote avm

Willing to let nyn thing playout a bit more..

What's the point of letting nyn play out more? kdels death pretty much cements her as not being doc, no?

Just now, Barry McCockinner said:

we also go no protection on kdels from the supposed body guard who didn't believe nyn

Basically a confirmed power role in kdels gets no protection when we have 2 protective PR's? Y'all are FOS.

Im sorry, are you suggesting I shouldnt self protect once I'm outed? Cause that's a pretty ridiculous comment.

3 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Im sorry, are you suggesting I shouldnt self protect once I'm outed? Cause that's a pretty ridiculous comment.

You basically aren't even playing the game except to defend yourself. kdels role could have given us a look at the barksdale QT and you didn't think that was worth protecting? I think you're FOS.

• Thumb Down 1

17 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

You basically aren't even playing the game except to defend yourself. kdels role could have given us a look at the barksdale QT and you didn't think that was worth protecting? I think you're FOS.

I mostly hope you never rand doc in any future games 

5 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

I've been dead busy and still trying to show if I had a moment to myself. If this is construed as me "just showing up to defend" then I have better things to do with my time.

You guys already have my claim. Have fun

I just want you to help if you're town nyn - because we obviously need help. That is all. Seems like the only time you're here is to defend.

1 hour ago, CTM said:

^ this is exactly where I am at.

To be honest why did kdels just die tho. Crusher was stanfield and had a role block. He had no reason to kill kdels, in fact wouldve prefered alive. So last night Barksdale killed 

However if theres a RB on Barksdale too qnd nyn is doc why not kill kdels immediately by RB Nyn? 

The idea that there is a barksdale RB make it seem like kdels wouldve been dead  at the first opportunity.

And or why isn’t JC dead instead of Kedels

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I don't see why he's sure fire scum but the participation level is pretty unacceptable.

What's the point of letting nyn play out more? kdels death pretty much cements her as not being doc, no?

My strongest town read are you and JC.  I am town.

For me that means it's likely 3/4  of Hess, Nyn, Lizzie and AVM are scum. 

To me , AVM is a no brainer of that bunch,

2 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

I'm pretty sure you are known to not go the jif route and always self protect.. The proper play is to rando between you and another PR

Gut check CTM gambit with Crush is certainly plausible. He’s casually massaged the shut out of FOS’ing Nyn without ever really voting her. And I do think his doubles down a little too hard on the “town scum hunts” as he’s been able to scum hunt the whole game w two teams. Also, his tunnel vision on me. Truth though I’ve been guessing dumb town most of the game attacking me. Although he’s actually Satan in RL so anything is possible.

17 minutes ago, CTM said:

My strongest town read are you and JC.  I am town.

For me that means it's likely 3/4  of Hess, Nyn, Lizzie and AVM are scum. 

To me , AVM is a no brainer of that bunch,

so you're just OK with JC not protecting our basically confirmed investigative PR because he said he's not protecting anyone? How do you square that into your town read?

43 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

so you're just OK with JC not protecting our basically confirmed investigative PR because he said he's not protecting anyone? How do you square that into your town read?

If scum, Scum needs someone to hunker down with.  He doesn’t want to make too many enemies and he’ll ride w JC until he has to...or they’re scummates. 

anyhow this is a great question as CTM doesn’t write off anyone as so townie as he has w JC this game

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:
  • Barksdale cop killed N5 - so Barksdale was shooting odd nights & Standfield even nights.
  • Likely we have 1 stanfield and 2 barksdale left, possibly an SK
  • N1 & 3 (barksdale shooting) there was no NK 
    • We know crusher had a BPV, that could account for one of the odd night no kills
    • Could also be nyn protect
  • D2 & N4 there was shotgun/omar
  • JC claims to be town body guard
  • nyn claims to be doc
  • Hess claims to be LD who cleared me
  • AVM is possibly dead irl
  • rule 14

just a summary - did I miss anything?

I'm not sure that Omar is this SK, I guess he could be, but in my mind he's the Vig.