The Wire Mafia (GAME OVER - STANFIELD WINS!)

2 hours ago, HessStation said:

Tbh if Nyn is actually doc and I’m Nyn I’d potentially be in a conundrum to protect KD based on JC’s role. Do I protect JC who actually be the kill target? I could see myself self protecting. If I’m JC though why am I not using my role to protect KD? @Jetscode1

I didn't think it through.

58 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

so you're just OK with JC not protecting our basically confirmed investigative PR because he said he's not protecting anyone? How do you square that into your town read?

JC isn't really a protection, it's a sacrifice :). Not ok with eitehr of them not considering protecting him though

Just now, Jetscode1 said:

I didn't think it through.

Either way if the idea is the two scum teams are equal which makes sense they’d have an adjacent to Crusher ie RB w a thing I’m not sure what it does. Given all this I don’t think it’s far fetched for Town to be as suped as we are. 

Wondering if AVM is actually ok at this pt too fwiw. 

1 hour ago, HessStation said:

Gut check CTM gambit with Crush is certainly plausible. He’s casually massaged the shut out of FOS’ing Nyn without ever really voting her. And I do think his doubles down a little too hard on the “town scum hunts” as he’s been able to scum hunt the whole game w two teams. Also, his tunnel vision on me. Truth though I’ve been guessing dumb town most of the game attacking me. Although he’s actually Satan in RL so anything is possible.

rE: Nyn, she's an uncountered doc. And.. i have a hard time believing her claim or that she didn't vote kdels. I voted her originally 

18 minutes ago, HessStation said:

If scum, Scum needs someone to hunker down with.  He doesn’t want to make too many enemies and he’ll ride w JC until he has to...or they’re scummates. 

anyhow this is a great question as CTM doesn’t write off anyone as so townie as he has w JC this game

The 2 bolded statements contradict one another. If everyone gets to scum hunt then me writing someone off as townie isn't indicative of anything.

Also, i'm not writing anyone off, but why would I lynch my best town read when i think there are better options?

4 minutes ago, CTM said:

JC isn't really a protection, it's a sacrifice :). Not ok with eitehr of them not considering protecting him though

But he’s still clearly town to you? Basically could have possibly gotten a result but whatever. So he’s basically VT the way he’s playing this. Ok.

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

rE: Nyn, she's an uncountered doc. And.. i have a hard time believing her claim or that she didn't vote kdels. I voted her originally 

The 2 bolded statements contradict one another. If everyone gets to scum hunt then me writing someone off as townie isn't indicative of anything.

Also, i'm not writing anyone off, but why would I lynch my best town read when i think there are better options?

Because his lack of using his role to protect a cop for a result is weird. The two statements have nothing to do with the other. You pushed hard about scum hunting in a game scum can blend in by actually scum hunting. Logic sucks. 

You not even FOS’ing JC at this point in the game or even questioning him up to this point, also weird. 

1 minute ago, HessStation said:

But he’s still clearly town to you? Basically could have possibly gotten a result but whatever. So he’s basically VT the way he’s playing this. Ok.

Best town read atm

JC has grown increasingly obstinate all game. I read that as frustrated town. He outwardly refused to protect anyone earlier in the game. Again,my take away was frustrated town. Not sure he'd be that flamboyantly GFY as scum

To me players who actions are too helpful and too townie are suspect. Someone who started out aggressively shaking trees and than outwardly devolved into EAD town makes me think town.

1 minute ago, HessStation said:

Because his lack of using his role to protect a cop for a result is weird. The two statements have nothing to do with the other. You pushed hard about scum hunting in a game scum can blend in by actually scum hunting. Logic sucks. 

You not even FOS’ing JC at this point in the game or even questioning him up to this point, also weird. 

I think AVM and/or Nyn are far more likely. If both JC and I are alive tomorrow I might reassess..

I'm not looking to widen the net at this point to include anyone. I'm not on lizzie or Barry either.

Just now, CTM said:

Best town read atm

JC has grown increasingly obstinate all game. I read that as frustrated town. He outwardly refused to protect anyone earlier in the game. Again,my take away was frustrated town. Not sure he'd be that flamboyantly GFY as scum

To me players who actions are too helpful and too townie are suspect. Someone who started out aggressively shaking trees and than outwardly devolved into EAD town makes me think town.

Meh. Although I disagree with your reasoning I’ve had JC most town but for different reasons. His style although that was actually my first eye brow raise on him...via style. Mechanics wise not using his power to potentially save a cop is dumbfounding tbh

On 8/6/2020 at 5:02 PM, GATA said:

VOTE COUNT:

JC - - kdels, dice (2)

Crushluv - - Spoot, Lizzie, Nyn (3)

Nyn  - - Crushluv, CTM, Ape, Hess, barry (5)

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch

this is before her reveal

3 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Meh. Although I disagree with your reasoning I’ve had JC most town but for different reasons. His style although that was actually my first eye brow raise on him...via style. Mechanics wise not using his power to potentially save a cop is dumbfounding tbh

Agreed. however he had said earlier he wasn't using it on any of us and actively questioned kdels from the get go.

Nyn is more confusing to me ..

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

Agreed. however he had said earlier he wasn't using it on any of us and actively questioned kdels from the get go.

Nyn is more confusing to me ..

So what if he said he wasn't using it? That is anti-town behavior. He actively questioned kdels before the spoot flip. The spoot flip basically confirmed kdels.

Your defense of him is weak, and odd.

avm.png

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

So what if he said he wasn't using it? That is anti-town behavior. He actively questioned kdels before the spoot flip. The spoot flip basically confirmed kdels.

Asked and answered. Agree it was anti town behavior but it's consistent with his evolution through the game 

aggressive > stubborn >frustrated  >dejected

I believe he is most likely to be town out of everyone besides me

town > scum

CTM > Jc > Barry> Lizzie > Hess> Nyn > AVM

You guys think JC is scum then vote him! 

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, HessStation said:

I ****ed up.  Not much else to offer.

15 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

avm.png

Weak, odd but accurate.

39 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I am having a really hard time wrapping my head around the idea that we supposedly have two protective roles and neither one decided to protect kdels.

nyn - is apparently protecting herself for the rest of eternity so that she can survive for the purpose of not participating

JC - just didn't think about it or something

roberto firmino lol GIF by Liverpool FC

Ok so which one is more suspicious?