The Wire Mafia (GAME OVER - STANFIELD WINS!)

26 minutes ago, GATA said:

VOTE COUNT Day 5:

AVM - - CTM (1)

CTM - - Nyn (1) 

Nyn - - Lizzie (1) 

Hess - - JC (1)

JC - - Barry (1) 

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch

solid near end game vote count lol..

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@AVM is replacing @BallinPB 

In-a-@GATA-davida  Well played 

Posted Images

I’d personally like to thank myself for this victory. Basically without even reading the game I had a clutch performance after receiving a few blows to the head. But somehow I pulled out another win for the townsfolk. I don’t think my friends and family had anything to do with it, Otherwise I’d thank them. But it was all me. Some people are just born better than others. Praise lord Jesus for allowing me to just be born lucky. Wear your masks, BLM and it all ends 2031. Out.

• Upvote 1

I'm just happy to have been a part of such a great team victory. It really took all of us working together to make this happen, and nothing is more gratifying than winning as a team. Thank you to my town mates, my lord and savior, Loki and to my family for making it all possible.

Thanks to @jvill 51 for running the game. Looking forward to reading more about the wire tap mechanic we never got to see in action and about how that lawyer worked. I also @GATA tip my hat to the bot for all of the timely and impeccable vote counts.

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2
3 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I'm just happy to have been a part of such a great team victory. It really took all of us working together to make this happen, and nothing is more gratifying than winning as a team. Thank you to my town mates, my lord and savior, Loki and to my family for making it all possible.

Thanks to @jvill 51 for running the game. Looking forward to reading more about the wire tap mechanic we never got to see in action and about how that lawyer worked. I also @GATA tip my hat to the bot for all of the timely and impeccable vote counts.

Gata really was on point this game. Props. Loved the scenes too. Good jobs Mods. Way to go!!

• Upvote 2
2 hours ago, HessStation said:

He needs Nyn to die. Meanwhile JC just denominated AVM down to scum after FOS’ing CTM and me for voting him. @Nynaeve thoughts on anything ?

AVM had a really strong start but then dwindled down. It's problematic to pin down a read without him posting at all lately. Then again if he happens to be scum we cant keep giving his slot a free pass.

I just really feel like ctm is gross. 

24 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

why did you refuse to vote crusher?

I was glamping that whole part. When he was lynched I was driving home. I had Crusher as a town lean though he was basically goating me. Also was hoping to get to sh*t on CTM some more. 

2 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

AVM had a really strong start but then dwindled down. It's problematic to pin down a read without him posting at all lately. Then again if he happens to be scum we cant keep giving his slot a free pass.

I just really feel like ctm is gross. 

AVM hasn’t been on all game. Agree on CTM. 

6 minutes ago, HessStation said:

I’m cool with this. Just want to know set up at this point.

$50 CTM and Crusher, AVM and JC and LK as SK. 

*Champion of the World!!?

Done. I'll take it 

3 minutes ago, HessStation said:

I’m down to vote myself tomorrow if you vote AVM and he’s town. 

If alive same. Can we just vote out the guy who hasnt been here in a week and is at l-1??

• Upvote 1

AVM couldn’t remember the first time he took dope. He’d been married to the needle for so long that it seemed like several lifetimes. He’d done gone and pissed off everyone who truly cared for him so many times that he’d lost count.

When some of the little hoppers beat his boy Johnny down after he tried passing them some counterfeit bills, AVM decided he’d get revenge the only way a dope fiend could in Baltimore: working with the cops. He knew this game, he knew these streets, he could help bring the Barksdale and Stanfield Crews down. Plus they’d slip him a few bucks every now and then too. And he could use that few bucks to cop some more dope.

And that’s exactly what he did. At first, he was a valuable source of information. But soon, AVM disappeared. The detail couldn’t reach him. Suspicion mounted that maybe AVM was actually working with the drug crews now, passing info about the investigation.

Eventually they couldn’t wait on him any longer. They needed to clear up the uncertainty. They picked him up on some petty possession charges, and this time he couldn’t count on Kima to get him of the jam.

AVM, aka Bubbles, VANILLA TOWN, has been lynched.

It is now night.

14 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

AVM flips wire tapper who was able to read both scum QT's for 7 days but wasn't allowed to post in the main thread until after 7 days.

He @GATA a tip from the commish yo

• Haha 1