The Wire Mafia (GAME OVER - STANFIELD WINS!)

4 minutes ago, CTM said:

This is just about end game, presuming

2 Barksdale

1 Standfield

3 town.

Lynching town or standfield today will pretty much give the game to barksdale,.

I think Hess is probably Crushers teammate, therefore I don't think we should lynch him today.

Nyn to me is likely the barksdale crusher and that's where I'm leaning to vote but I'm in no rush

So if we believe there are two scum teams w a RB and BPV min I don’t see how there isn’t a Doc over a Bodyguard. A) this game point why is either alive is a good question. We still don’t know how powered the other two opposite scum would be. JC showed his ass last night imo with an attempt at mock anger. Both NAs make no sense but gun to head JC’s even less so. Only one of you, Nyn and LK are Town. JC is  auto scum imo. 

4 minutes ago, CTM said:

why ? I think it's hess

He called for Stanfield cop to out himself. He conveniently pissed off after the spoot flip with the obvious breadcrumbs after leading the town all game and also never voted crusher.

He's been after power roles all game.

My only hesitation is the point he made about countering nyn with bodyguard.

One thing I think has to be true is that one of nyn or JC is scum. I could make a case for either tbh. 

Be back after at least 4 alcoholic beverages

On 8/9/2020 at 5:48 PM, Jetscode1 said:

I'm starting to second-guess myself on Nyn.  I think my action plan is to bodyguard Nyn each night.  Yup.  That's the best strategy at this point.

thanks JC. So you you did say that and you are right it was the best strategy..

Here's nyn's posts after that, i don't believe I missed any.

Nothing for almost 3 days and never acknolwedges the post above, so in her defense,  it's conceivable she did not see it. (also that she didn't believe it if she did see it)

On 8/12/2020 at 8:09 AM, Nynaeve said:

vote crusher

Drops in crusher vote

Crusher gets lynched before she is in thread again:

On 8/13/2020 at 1:02 AM, Nynaeve said:

Such a gentleman

responding to crusher post death post

On 8/13/2020 at 1:12 AM, Nynaeve said:

Managed to catch up some.

FTR I still think JC is town. Don't know what hess is on about (I never do, really). I'd be very surprised if he plays this hands on as scum. Even less so if he were a PR. Doesn't add up.

Kdles looks solid. And I think Lizzie might be town too. His commantary seems genuine. I dont feel like he has some agenda. And another reason I rather not elaborate on.

Barry Sounds good sometimes but other times sorta slips into aggro that seems a bit out of place for me. Not sure yet if it means anything.

The rest are poop.

I have to go to work but I'll try to drop by later 

Drops in with catch up,no mention of JC protecting her but does say she still thinks JC is town.

Same page a few posts down the next morning kdels is dead which is the evening in question. Probably safe to say mod was waiting on her action, but thats a null cause it could be her protect. Safe to say she wasn't worried JC was lying though as she said she had him at town

On 8/13/2020 at 11:38 AM, jvill 51 said:

It was only a matter of time. Once Spoot got got, everyone with their ear to the street knew that kdels was true blue. Natural po-lice. He had to go.

The only question would be who pulled the trigger. You see, kdels had pissed off just about everybody you don’t want to piss off. This detail that none of the command wanted? It was him who started it in the first place by blabbing to the judge. The Barksdale Crew? They woulda been slinging dope and coke without any threat to any of the real players in the organization if kdels hadn’t decided to give a **** when it wasn’t his turn to give a ****.

But that’s kdels — the self-destructive streak is what led to his downfall, but its also what made him natural po-lice. So when the news came down, it definitely wasn’t a shock. But the BPD knew they’d lost a detective that they wouldn’t be able to replace.

Kdels, aka Jimmy McNulty, TOWN BARKSDALE COP (even night) w/ WIRETAP ABILITY, has been killed.

4 minutes ago, CTM said:

Nothing for almost 3 days and never acknolwedges the post above, so in her defense,  it's conceivable she did not see it. (also that she didn't believe it if she did see it)

Drops in crusher vote

Drops in with catch up,no mention of JC protecting her but does say she still thinks JC is town.

Same page a few posts down the next morning kdels is dead which is the evening in question. Probably safe to say mod was waiting on her action, but thats a null cause it could be her protect. Safe to say she wasn't worried JC was lying though as she said she had him at town

At the same time she has a soft defense of Hess.

8 minutes ago, CTM said:

Drops in crusher vote

If she had me as town and had read instead of skimmed she protects Kdels.  Plus she was gone more like four days.

20 minutes ago, HessStation said:

So if we believe there are two scum teams w a RB and BPV min I don’t see how there isn’t a Doc over a Bodyguard. A) this game point why is either alive is a good question. We still don’t know how powered the other two opposite scum would be. JC showed his ass last night imo with an attempt at mock anger. Both NAs make no sense but gun to head JC’s even less so. Only one of you, Nyn and LK are Town. JC is  auto scum imo. 

The fun part of your gambit is you have to stay town on Barry.  Your stuck.  

37 minutes ago, CTM said:

Actually thats a good point. If Omar is SK then scum can't win until he's dead. I've been assuming vig

You’re dirty of some kind. You know it. I know it. I’m probably handing you the game voting JC so why are you bothering? Unless you’re scummates which is probably so 

39 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Yes I’m stuck being town with Barry with 3 of you left in a game of 6. Thx for noticing Scumcode1.  Bodyguard who didn’t bothering to protect a cop. Makes total sense 

Why didn't Nyn protect Kdels.  Seems like you expected me to do the heavy lifting but you're buying Nyn's story more than mine.  lol  you scummy dumb scum.

39 minutes ago, HessStation said:

You’re dirty of some kind. You know it. I know it. I’m probably handing you the game voting JC so why are you bothering? Unless you’re scummates which is probably so 

I'm not sold as CTM as town so if you have a case to make go ahead.

1 hour ago, Jetscode1 said:

Thoughts on Hess?

Not that I think you care much about what I think, but I'll bite. I don't mind hess or have seen something that made me lean scum. I'm more wary of CTM. Was okay with Lizzie before but at this point of the game he should get a lot more involved or hang. You have been my strongest town read but your erratic behavior is making me doubt that. atp Barry seems most solid to me.

1 hour ago, Jetscode1 said:

She either holstered or was shot at.

What you're spewing makes no sense. Just FYI,

1 hour ago, HessStation said:

Im town hess. 

6 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Not that I think you care much about what I think, but I'll bite. I don't mind hess or have seen something that made me lean scum. I'm more wary of CTM. Was okay with Lizzie before but at this point of the game he should get a lot more involved or hang. You have been my strongest town read but your erratic behavior is making me doubt that. atp Barry seems most solid to me.

What you're spewing makes no sense. Just FYI,

Nyn, do you want to appear Town then at least try.  Why wary of CTM?  His voting pattern looks worse than CTMs IMO.  If you are who you say you are let's talk it through.

Omar is either Vig or SK and Omar can only be LK or CTM unless one of you, me  or Hess is lying.  Hess cleared Barry with LD, you've claimed Doc and I've claimed Bodyguard.  

Barry has appeared erratic throughout this game.  I've had him as both town and scum.

If there are two teams and you were Crusher's team mate then you need help to win.  Then logically you could want to show evidence of no NK which would support your claim.  Hence my comment.

If you calling me erratic because I've bounced around its because I am lost trying to figure this game out cause of the many people who chose not to hunt and just quick lynched people.  I'll admit i did this with Paradis but have tried to slow it down since.  Dice I had a legit case on.  

You've also used emotionally charged words (asinine now erratic) to describe my play.  Why?

Talk it out.  If you are who you say you are talk it out.  

Just now, Jetscode1 said:

Nyn, do you want to appear Town then at least try.  Why wary of CTM?  His voting pattern looks worse than CTMs IMO.  If you are who you say you are let's talk it through.

Omar is either Vig or SK and Omar can only be LK or CTM unless one of you, me  or Hess is lying.  Hess cleared Barry with LD, you've claimed Doc and I've claimed Bodyguard.  

Barry has appeared erratic throughout this game.  I've had him as both town and scum.

If there are two teams and you were Crusher's team mate then you need help to win.  Then logically you could want to show evidence of no NK which would support your claim.  Hence my comment.

If you calling me erratic because I've bounced around its because I am lost trying to figure this game out cause of the many people who chose not to hunt and just quick lynched people.  I'll admit i did this with Paradis but have tried to slow it down since.  Dice I had a legit case on.  

You've also used emotionally charged words (asinine now erratic) to describe my play.  Why?

Talk it out.  If you are who you say you are talk it out.  

I butchered this.  Should read:  

His voting pattern looks better than Hess'.