The Wire Mafia (GAME OVER - STANFIELD WINS!)

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

JC seems mad no one died

why would you ask this?

Does anyone think it would have made sense for scum to target the doc who basically said they're self-protecting the rest of the game?

I am a commuter and I left town last night. If scum shot at me last night, no one would have died.

Wow!!!  Another protective role.  Do you still think Nyn is the Doc?

2 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

JC seems mad no one died

why would you ask this?

Does anyone think it would have made sense for scum to target the doc who basically said they're self-protecting the rest of the game?

I am a commuter and I left town last night. If scum shot at me last night, no one would have died.

I was mad scum didn't shoot me.  I am frustrated with this game.  

We do not have a Doc in this game.

I don't get why you're ignoring all of the evidence of JC being Stanfield though.

My role only saves me, the rest of town is open season. Does that really mean no doc? No doc + bodyguard + commuter I get.

Two weak protective roles in place of one Doc.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Possibilities:

• nyn is being truthful and scum targeted her
    • I find this unlikely as it would be a poor choice
  • stanfield targeted me
    • JC came out of the gate pissed no one died and asked why I was still alive ...
  • stanfield was role blocked by barksdale
    • not unreasonable but I think CTM had a good break down of why it didn't seem possible barksdale had RB earlier in the game
  • stanfield was out of shots
    • not unreasonable I guess but town seems pretty juiced up for them not to be at least every/other night?
  • stanfield holstered
    • seems unlikely at this point in the game

Another in the long list of possibilities left in this game is who is Omar?

By my count of reveals it can only be CTM or LK.

1 hour ago, CTM said:

Vote nyn

i dont believe town has doc and a commuter and barry seems way more town to me 

Nyn fake claim as Barksdale crusher makes sense to me. Bpv and RB offer protection to look like doc 

I can move there.  Its Hess or Nyn for me.

I don't get why you're ignoring all of the evidence of JC being Stanfield though.

My role only saves me, the rest of town is open season. Does that really mean no doc? No doc + bodyguard + commuter I get.

Because he knows I'm Town.  Also, he knows he cannot win unless he lynches Barksdale here.

Right, you can avoid a nk, jc can protect someone else. Combined you are like a full doc, just like kdels and spoot were a full cop together.

• Post of the Week 1

2 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Because he knows I'm Town.  Also, he knows he cannot win unless he lynches Barksdale here.

I think you are town.

The last sentance is basicallt true, town cant win unless barksdale dies today

Even though I've been dead on balls accurate all game, I am willing to entertain the idea I am wrong now. But I'm not just going off on a wild goose chase. Tell me what I'm supposed to see in doing these iso's or ead.

Read the isos of Hess and CTM.  Both are just trying to get any lynch.  It's especially clear with the AVM lynch.  CTM goes as far to say he's certain he's scum.  I'm telling you to read it.  We're ****ed either way cause LK will not vote with me but I'm certain remaining scum equals:

Nyn:  I called her out first, the flip-flopped but now with your commuter claim, she has to be scum.

CTM:  Read the iso, especially the interplay with Hess.  The pied piper of town.  Opposing sides but same intent.

Hess:  Read the iso, especially the interplay with CTM.  The pied piper of town.  Opposing sides but same intent.

Listen, I've made my share of mistakes and then some but I'm town and town makes many mistakes.  I get it we probably lose here but the only path to victory is with you and LK.  If I was scum I'd be buddying up to Nyn and CTM who both are reading me as town.  Ask yourself, why would I play this way as scum?

On 8/14/2020 at 8:27 AM, CTM said:

I think that's the right play and must of missed that originally. IF nyn and JC are town, nyn protecting kdels and jc protecting nyn is the way to go. 

I could've sworn he said he's not protecting any of us cause we all suck (or something along those lines).  I also don't remember him at any time considering that Nyn wasn't scum, which makes the protection more dubious but I could've missed that.

Bottom line.. I'm not really ready though to completely undermine my previous reads at this point though when from my perspective 1/2 of the remaining game is likely scum. 

If i'm alive tomorrow and JC is as well maybe I reassess but I actually feel better about you right now and am having a hard time imagining a scenario where AVM isn't scum.

One of JC/Nyn should be town at a minimum

Feel pretty good about Barry

So that leaves 2/3 out of you, lizzie and AVM as scum. 

POE leaves me with pretty good confidence that AVM is scum.. + he's MIA which while not alignment indicative, is slowing the game. 

@Barry McCockinner

AVM hasn't posted in week yet he cannot imagine a scenario where AVM isn't scum.  He's pushing the narrative to get lynch momentum.  He offers zero evidence.  I read this after reading his entire iso.  This is his MO the entire game.  The AVM lynch was just the most blatant example.  Hess iso is similar.  Take a look.

4 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Read the isos of Hess and CTM.  Both are just trying to get any lynch.  It's especially clear with the AVM lynch.  CTM goes as far to say he's certain he's scum.  I'm telling you to read it.  We're ****ed either way cause LK will not vote with me but I'm certain remaining scum equals:

Dude saying I'm certain avm is scum and not budging is the exact opposite of just trying to get any lynch.

Today I'm refusing to vote hess cause I believe him to be stansfield. 

Your whole narrative is proveably false you contradict yourself within 2 sentences 

1 minute ago, Jetscode1 said:

@Barry McCockinner

AVM hasn't posted in week yet he cannot imagine a scenario where AVM isn't scum.  He's pushing the narrative to get lynch momentum.  He offers zero evidence.  I read this after reading his entire iso.  This is his MO the entire game.  The AVM lynch was just the most blatant example.  Hess iso is similar.  Take a look.

Poe

Just now, Jetscode1 said:

@Barry McCockinner

AVM was the right lynch for spirit of the game. And If you weren’t creating false narratives and ISO’d me I thought AVM was scum for multiple days.  Bc you’re obv scum

8 minutes ago, CTM said:

Dude saying I'm certain avm is scum and not budging is the exact opposite of just trying to get any lynch.

Today I'm refusing to vote hess cause I believe him to be stansfield. 

Your whole narrative is proveably false you contradict yourself within 2 sentences 

You offered zero evidence.  AVM hadn't posted in weeks.  You're smarter than that.  Unless your claiming Omar you are scum and I'll concede that is a possibility.  In that case then LK is the last stanfield and him and Crusher's mutual bus tactics distracted us.

10 minutes ago, HessStation said:

AVM was the right lynch for spirit of the game. And If you weren’t creating false narratives and ISO’d me I thought AVM was scum for multiple days.  Bc you’re obv scum

Spirit of the game?  lol.  Scum for multiple days?  Based on what evidence?  He hadn't posted?  lol  You've painted yourself into a corner chasing low-hanging fruit and now we're in LYLO.  Rule 14 biotch.

9 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Spirit of the game?  lol.  Scum for multiple days?  Based on what evidence?  He hadn't posted?  lol  You've painted yourself into a corner chasing low-hanging fruit and now we're in LYLO.  Rule 14 biotch.

1. I’ll lynch someone that inactive at this point in the game every time. Your Mock outrage noted.

2. Based on me voting him multiple days prior to his lynch 

3. GFY Scum

16 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

You offered zero evidence.  AVM hadn't posted in weeks.  You're smarter than that.  Unless your claiming Omar you are scum and I'll concede that is a possibility.  In that case then LK is the last stanfield and him and Crusher's mutual bus tactics distracted us.

I offered poe + he wasnt playing. 

2 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I don't get this post. What do you mean by "nyn fake claim as Barksdale crusher"?

A scum with a BPV and a RB is very powerful role. It also works well with a doc claim. They can absorb a nk attempt which could make the other team wary of firing again.

I'm actually shocked crusher didnt try a fake claim 

17 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Try explaining your logic.  I'll wait.

I did in the post you quoted ??

The bolded sentance is about Hess. I said several other times that worst odds avm is 50/50 scum. If I remove jc and barry from scum pile its 66%. Feeling better about hess made it a near lock in my mind.

Why dont you go look how nyn had to be goaded to vote avm but it didnt take much 

32 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

I actually feel better about you right now and am having a hard time imagining a scenario where AVM isn't scum.

One of JC/Nyn should be town at a minimum

Feel pretty good about Barry

So that leaves 2/3 out of you, lizzie and AVM as scum. 

POE leaves me with pretty good confidence that AVM is scum.. + he's MIA which while not alignment indicative, is slowing the game. 

27 minutes ago, CTM said:

Thoughts on nyn?

When she revealed and gave her list of protects I called bullsh*t on me N2. Her self protects and other protects seem null to interpretation, except my protect. She’s definitely been in play for scum however I’m having a hard time getting past if there’s two RBs how there’s no doc. Given JC is and has been completely full of sh*t all game it’s hard to judge. If JC played his role and was legit I’d be more inclined to sus Nyn enough to vote her. Between her and JC I’m siding with her at this point.