The Wire Mafia (GAME OVER - STANFIELD WINS!)

10 minutes ago, CTM said:

I did in the post you quoted ??

The bolded sentance is about Hess. I said several other times that worst odds avm is 50/50 scum. If I remove jc and barry from scum pile its 66%. Feeling better about hess made it a near lock in my mind.

Why dont you go look how nyn had to be goaded to vote avm but it didnt take much 

Oh, @Nynaeveis scummy as fukk with that but the lynch leaders were you and Hess.

11 minutes ago, CTM said:

I did in the post you quoted ??

The bolded sentance is about Hess. I said several other times that worst odds avm is 50/50 scum. If I remove jc and barry from scum pile its 66%. Feeling better about hess made it a near lock in my mind.

Why dont you go look how nyn had to be goaded to vote avm but it didnt take much 

Do you still feel Hess is town?

19 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Do you still feel Hess is town?

No how can I

I'm town

3/5 remaining players are scum and 1 is either vig or sk

I think barry is town.

I still lean town on you but throwing you in the pile means hess is very likely scum as 3 of you, nyn, hess and lizzie are scum

My gut says hess is crushers teammate and thus shouldnt be today's lynch. Nyn I believe is barksdale, which is why I'm voting her.

4 minutes ago, HessStation said:

If we Mis-lynch look who wants to get rid of the only possible source of protection. I’ve been wary of Nyn too but JC is obv scum who needs to die. 

Really sucks your scum mate is MIA.  Wonder how she'll justify having a town read on me while acknowledging Barry's role.

34 minutes ago, HessStation said:

When she revealed and gave her list of protects I called bullsh*t on me N2. Her self protects and other protects seem null to interpretation, except my protect. She’s definitely been in play for scum however I’m having a hard time getting past if there’s two RBs how there’s no doc. Given JC is and has been completely full of sh*t all game it’s hard to judge. If JC played his role and was legit I’d be more inclined to sus Nyn enough to vote her. Between her and JC I’m siding with her at this point. 

Maybe its meta but nyn is usually obvious town when town, she has not seemed town 1 time this game.

• Upvote 1

Just now, CTM said:

No how can I

I'm town

3/5 remaining players are scum and 1 is either vig or sk

I think barry is town.

I still lean town on you but throwing you in the pile means hess is very likely scum as 3 of you, nyn, hess and lizzie are scum

My gut says hess is crushers teammate and thus shouldnt be today's lynch. Nyn I believe is barksdale, which is why I'm voting her.

I have Nyn as Barksdale as well so I'll follow along but Hess is her team mate.  We should have just lynched after her initial reveal.  We'd be further ahead.

Unvote, vote Nyn

2 minutes ago, HessStation said:

My guess is they’ll NK me tonight anyway.

i tried NK’ing Nyn last night. I guessed the wrong wifom. Ffs lynch JC he’s Barksdale 

So you are claiming stanfield?

How do you know you werent rb'd?

Just now, HessStation said:

And so are you. CTM is Omar btw.

I am not.  So we have a Doc and a commuter but not Doc and a bodyguard by your logic?  lol  It makes sense the way Jville built the game.  Two weak cops to investigate, two weak docs to protect.  The pretzel you are turning yourself into is funny as sh*t.  You and Nyn are Barksdale as I've stated.

CTM and LK are the only choices for Omar.  We can only hope he's Vig versus SK.