The Wire Mafia (GAME OVER - STANFIELD WINS!)

20 minutes ago, CTM said:

if hess is standfield then he isnt a lie detector which means barry could be barksdale

Good thought process.  

Barry's role is the more likely of the two.  I still think Nyn is scum.  She hasn't played at all like town.

I'm still not convinced Hess is Stanfield.  Maybe he's Barksdale trying to force a decision between Nyn (Stanfield) and I (town). 

Personally, I think Nyn or LK could have been aligned with Crush.  Crush always NKs Nyn and he and LK were pushing each other IIRC.  

Unvote 

Need to choose between Hess and Nyn and wanted to regroup.  

The other problem is LK.  I'm not sure how we get four votes on either as I doubt he joins me on any train.

44 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Good thought process.  

Barry's role is the more likely of the two.  I still think Nyn is scum.  She hasn't played at all like town.

I'm still not convinced Hess is Stanfield.  Maybe he's Barksdale trying to force a decision between Nyn (Stanfield) and I (town). 

Personally, I think Nyn or LK could have been aligned with Crush.  Crush always NKs Nyn and he and LK were pushing each other IIRC.  

Unvote 

Need to choose between Hess and Nyn and wanted to regroup.  

The other problem is LK.  I'm not sure how we get four votes on either as I doubt he joins me on any train.

You finally got something right. There is no way in hell I vote with you, or Barry, or CTM. 

4 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Apparently JC isn’t aware that I’m aware I’ve already lost. Trying to help out Barry for hoodwinking him all game but he’s not listening. 

Barry keep listening to Scum JC and OmarTM though. GL❤️

The game is going rando anyways.  You could at least be honest.  lol

The facts do not support me being anything but Town.

Spin away.  

9 minutes ago, HessStation said:

Apparently JC isn’t aware that I’m aware I’ve already lost. Trying to help out Barry for hoodwinking him all game but he’s not listening. 

Barry keep listening to Scum JC and OmarTM though. GL❤️

If omar is SK town can't win anyway.

I'm going on the assumption town can still win otherwise why bother?

I am very skeptical on you being stanfield, but if you were it would mean CTM is town. Then it comes back to one of nyn or jc lying. I like ctm's theory on nyn being the barksdale crusher mirror. I'm kind of at the point where it's just - if JC is scum, then gg, well played.

7 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

If omar is SK town can't win anyway.

I'm going on the assumption town can still win otherwise why bother?

I am very skeptical on you being stanfield, but if you were it would mean CTM is town. Then it comes back to one of nyn or jc lying. I like ctm's theory on nyn being the barksdale crusher mirror. I'm kind of at the point where it's just - if JC is scum, then gg, well played.

CTM is Omar. You are out of your mind if you think JC is town. Dude has been a waffling bitch all day and claimed a BG and watched a cop die 

• Upvote 1

I got like 10 mins before I have to hit the sack. I skimmed through this sh*t show and decided I dont really give a **** anymore. Feels like I've been swimming against the current for days.

I thought about JC's rationale irt sussing me and it doesn't make sense and is kinda hypocritical. I did see his "change of hearts" post (which I think CTM was wondering about) but I didn't buy it. Felt like he could be baiting me not to self protect. Then he kept pointing at ctm and hess iso. Then went back and forth with barry. Now that he claimed it's back to me. He's all over the place. Feels like any lynch will do. Lizzie is maybe the only one he didnt go at length about. At first I thought it could be frustration but he's well past that point for me. I think he did a hell of a job throughout the game keeping the facade but he's been slipping. 

unvote

vote jc

• Post of the Week 1

58 minutes ago, HessStation said:

And we’re not going rando. I’ll change my vote if I have to for spirit of the game. I’ve already lost. Just trying to help town see the light for end game since I hoodwinked them all game. 

Not me fatso

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I'm kind of at the point where it's just - if JC is scum, then gg, well played.

Jc played out front, if he's scum hes most deserving to get the W along with hess.

I dont buy hess is helping town and even if he was I havent seen any good reason why he believes nyn over jc anyway.

He says he shot nyn, ok, well nyn likely has a BPV like crusher + they couldve RB him. Not definitive 

I cant see a doc and a commuter. I can see commuter and bodyguard though, 2 halves of a role just like kdels and spoot 

I dont think I'm voting anyone but nyn today. It's possible jc is nyn teammate, but I think jc is omar just not sure if that's sk or vig.

9 minutes ago, CTM said:

Jc played out front, if he's scum hes most deserving to get the W along with hess.

I dont buy hess is helping town and even if he was I havent seen any good reason why he believes nyn over jc anyway.

He says he shot nyn, ok, well nyn likely has a BPV like crusher + they couldve RB him. Not definitive 

I cant see a doc and a commuter. I can see commuter and bodyguard though, 2 halves of a role just like kdels and spoot 

I dont think I'm voting anyone but nyn today. It's possible jc is nyn teammate, but I think jc is omar just not sure if that's sk or vig.

A commuter can’t protect others. 2 RBs and 2 cops and nobody to protect them if you think JC is Omar? 

I am honestly just providing perspective since I’m still here. I’m not necessarily trying to help anyone but I am being honest w my thoughts