You make the call...

You make the call...  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who you got?

2 minutes ago, rangerous said:

gase influences the outcome of the games a heck of a lot more than adams does.  as a matter of fact; before gase adams was 8-24.  after gase he's 7-9.  gase has helped adams be a better player.

Gase dosent coach defense. He barely coaches offense. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

I hated the Gase hire when it was made. I think he's a lousy coach and suspect Jamal's criticisms of him are legit (it's not like this is the first time we've heard them.)

But it's impossible for Jamal to be "right" or a "winner" in this when he's acting like such an immature clown.

Really, everyone involved comes off poorly including (obviously) the Jets organizaition.

the premise doesn't make sense...what's "the call"  who's a dick? who is more honest?

at end of day Jamal went public to negotiate...     is airing dirty laundry...  

isnt nearly as valuable as he believes...

less than 1 int/16 games is weak af

Is there an option for none of the above?

Although as much of a pain in the ass that he is, Adams is still beter at his job than Gase is at his.  Although if you are asking who will be with the Jets longer, I would expect it to be Gase.

5 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

All 22 people that voted for Gase to go after watching what Adams does when he doesn't get his way need to be shot into the sun.

I don’t think the Gase voters were voting for him to go, I know I wasn’t. Maybe you got it wrong? 

• Upvote 1

Trade Adams for value. 

Due to contact, JD really cant get right of Gase now.  How many former head coaches are the Jets still paying ???

Unload Adams now, get ready to unload Gase at the end of 2021. 

Be well provisioned to make a playoff run and compete for the division in 2021 and beyond...