Package Deal - Adams & Gase

We’ll give them away for nothing. 

Then Douglas leads the franchise and makes the new HC hire.

Remove these two cancers - and let a legit football man run the franchise and turn it around fast.

It’s only July but I acted extra good this year Santa - hook it up.

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 5
  • WTF? 1

We’ll give them away for nothing. 
Then Douglas leads the franchise and makes the new HC hire.
Remove these two cancers - and let a legit football man run the franchise and turn it around fast.
It’s only July but I acted extra good this year Santa - hook it up.

It's not Gase.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using JetNation.com mobile app

2 hours ago, johnnysd said:

You just cannot say that Gase didnt do a decent job last year. We had a high school level OL and a horrible string of injuries yet he did not lose the team and we finished well down the stretch. People just need to go over it, whether you hate Gase, wanted loser McCarthy or whatever. He's our coach for at least 2 more years probably 3 and switching offenses on Darnold again would be terrible. Just hope that Gase gets the job done and stop all the whining.

heart attack mood GIF

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, johnnysd said:

You just cannot say that Gase didnt do a decent job last year. We had a high school level OL and a horrible string of injuries yet he did not lose the team and we finished well down the stretch. People just need to go over it, whether you hate Gase, wanted loser McCarthy or whatever. He's our coach for at least 2 more years probably 3 and switching offenses on Darnold again would be terrible. Just hope that Gase gets the job done and stop all the whining.

I can and I do.  

• Upvote 2

I don't think anyone is enamoured with Gase. We're all giving him a chance with an improved roster. We're all also pretty much sick of Jamal. Imagine behaving like this is any other profession.
As many know I've been battling for this kid against the inane baseless campaign against his skills .... But even I have been pushed over the point of no return on him.

He has all the tools .. but his stupid, pathetic, childish, myopic campaign to get traded really is too much and makes it impossible to support him.

• Sympathy 1

Look, I wasn't the biggest Gase fan this past season, but stop being a whiner. The biggest knock on Gase is his supposed terrible personality, but he seems like he's alright to me. Players these days are just pussies and can't handle not being coddled.

10 hours ago, johnnysd said:

I think it's quite justified to say that Gase didn't do a decent job last year.  

• The 6-2 record included wins against the Washington Football Team, the Giants and Miami, and a completely meaningless game in Buffalo.  
  • They had three good games all year when they beat Dallas, Oakland and Pittsburgh.  And Pittsburgh was starting a rookie UDFA QB from Samford.  Those games were won by Greg Williams, not Gase.
  • They lost to two winless teams in the Bengals and the Phins.
  • The OL was not much worse than they were in 2018.  How many times did we see 4-5 OL standing in front of no one not knowing what do to?
  • The offense got better when Darnold had to sit Gase down to change the playbook.  Think about that for a moment.
  • His statements (e.g., 'I'm rich as f@*& and just don't care' shows a complete lack of leadership.

There are plenty of reasons to think Gase did a terrible job last year.  Maybe that will change this year.  If not, it will be time to move on.

• Post of the Week 1

6 hours ago, Aaron Hernandez said:

I don't think anyone is enamoured with Gase. We're all giving him a chance with an improved roster. We're all also pretty much sick of Jamal. Imagine behaving like this is any other profession.

Actually I think there's someone who's enamored with Gase on this very forum.

1 hour ago, PCP63 said:

Look, I wasn't the biggest Gase fan this past season, but stop being a whiner. The biggest knock on Gase is his supposed terrible personality, but he seems like he's alright to me. Players these days are just pussies and can't handle not being coddled.

Yeah, this seems normal

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, PCP63 said:

The Tuna, Lombardi,Tom Coughlin,Belicheck,Nick Saban and many others were tough no BS Coaches and as far as having a personality BB would be dead last..  

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Dunnie said:

As many know I've been battling for this kid against the inane baseless campaign against his skills .... But even I have been pushed over the point of no return on him.

He has all the tools .. but his stupid, pathetic, childish, myopic campaign to get traded really is too much and makes it impossible to support him.

You gave up at the right time. I can't believe the haul Douglas got us