Do you know why Jamal hasn't been traded yet? Because he's not worth more than a lower 1st round pick, and the Jets can't get better than that!

Alka

10 hours ago, UntouchableCrew said:

This is a sensational thread that really paints a lot of snotty, condescending, know it all posters as clearly having no idea what the f*ck they’re talking about.

True. Like those posters that wanted to immediately trade Jamal when they thought they could get a 1st and a 3rd. lol Those people clearly have NO concept of value and have no business ever attempting to critique what the GM does. LMAO

• Upvote 1

I think my thread motivated JD to make the move on Adams.  He realized after reading my thread that Adams is in fact not worth more than a lower first round pick plus a third or fourth rounder, and figured that since Seattle offered 2 lower first round picks, he should grab it!

I will continue to give JD advice through this website in order to help him with his decision making.

I love it!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1