The Jamall-Pro appreciation thread

The posting your little "JN hates Jamal cause JN is racist" post on a public forum was probably a bad idea. 

Again I said what I said, if you’re triggered that’s your problem.

Being a part of several Jets groups have opened my eyes on how you all really feel.

Enjoy the haul you got back for Jamal. And enjoy the more favorable rookie replacement.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, DLJ said:

Again I said what I said, if you’re triggered that’s your problem.

I'm not triggered in the least, lol, same way I don't get triggered when people call me a woke snowflake Marxist, lol. 

I just prefer people say what they mean directly, and don't hide what they really think behind implications.  

Enjoy the haul you got back for Jamal. And enjoy the more favorable rookie replacement.

I hope we will, a mostly equivalent production Safety + 2x #1's and a #3 is a huge potentially team-changing haul.  Douglas will have to make good picks with them, but this trade could be Franchise altering, it's that big a deal. 

If you're a Jets Fan, which I presume you are since you're here, you might want to try and see the potential upside here.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Warfish said:

I'm not triggered in the least, lol, same way I don't get triggered when people call me a woke snowflake Marxist, lol. 

I just prefer people say what they mean directly, and don't hide what they really think behind implications.  

I hope we will, a mostly equivalent production Safety + 2x #1's and a #3 is a huge potentially team-changing haul.  Douglas will have to make good picks with them, but this trade could be Franchise altering, it's that big a deal. 

If you're a Jets Fan, which I presume you are since you're here, you might want to try and see the potential upside here.

Lol-the Jets traded a hall of fame safety and folks are acting like they didn’t downgrade. 

• Thumb Down 3
  • Sympathy 1

7 minutes ago, GreekJet said:

Lol-the Jets traded a hall of fame safety and folks are acting like they didn’t downgrade. 

Of course we downgraded......at Strong Safety.

As noted elsewhere, McWhatersface should provide almost everything Jamal did, EXCEPT for the TFL and Sacks.

That'll sting, sure, but we get Mosely back, and Q-Williams in year 2, we can hopefully fill that gap.

And then we also get two #1 picks and a #3.  If we need another Strong Safety, I'm pretty sure we can spend that #3 on one next year.  Plus we have the kid we drafted this last draft, who knows what he is yet,

The Jets were not one maybe HOF String Safety from contention.  These picks, if done right (the big question), should serve to bring us MUCH closer to contention that giving Adams 20+ million a year would have done.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, GreekJet said:

One of the most talented players ever to suit up on green and white. Fearless leader and netted the organization more draft picks than the great Revis. 

This is a sad day for this Jets fan as we lost a future hall of famer.

The minute he gets a bad injury his career as a great player is over. Ask Bob Sanders.

Ding Dong! The Bitch is gone. Which old Bitch? The Wicked Bitch!
Ding Dong! The Wicked Bitch is gone.

Wake up you sleepy head, rub your eyes, get out of bed.
Wake up, the Wicked Bitch is gone. He's gone where the goblins go,
Below - below - below. Yo-ho, let's open up and sing and ring the bells out.
Ding Dong' the merry-oh, sing it high, sing it low.
Let them know
The Wicked Bitch is gone!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, GreekJet said:

One of the most talented players ever to suit up on green and white. Fearless leader and netted the organization more draft picks than the great Revis. 

This is a sad day for this Jets fan as we lost a future hall of famer.

Go cry by yourself over a player that begged to leave the franchise. 

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, kevinc855 said:

Jamal was the best jet in years but god forbid a young black man uses Twitter to express himself 

Take this crap the f*** out of here! We don't do this here. Jamal acted ignant straight up! Bit the hand that fed him. Sorry he thought he was entitled. Obviously he was wrong. But don't bring up him being black on here because we don't do that s*** here. It's not welcome.

• Upvote 2