• B+
    • B
    • C+
    • C
    • D+
    • D
    • F
    • F-
  2. 2. What is your agreement with this statement: "Joe Douglass got the absolute best deal he could have reasonably been expected to get in the Adams trade"

• Strong Agree
    • Agree
    • Somewhat Agree
    • Somewhat Disagree
    • Disagree
    • Strongly Disagree

7 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

The man can curse me out for all I care. But if that same man is swarming the field every play like he did he can have my wife too

Tricking out the wife for the Jamal's "swarming" abilities .... Priorities. .. order....

Suspicious Kenan Thompson GIF

What Jamalbros will do for Jamallpro.

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Jethead said:

Dan Snyder would be an upgrade for the Jets. That's how incompetent this regime is.

Are you unhappy with the return?  The way Joe D trades down, this sets up the Jets to have excess draft capital for the foreseeable future (the way BB used to do it).

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

I gave him an A and put agree with the statement (not strongly agree). Because we don't know what other teams offered and it did seem kind of fast after Adams pushed it insulting Woody and Gase. A is a great grade but the two no. 1s could be later 1st round picks. He made a very good deal.

• Upvote 2

This has the potential to perhaps be the greatest trade in franchise history.

How the hell could it be anything less than an A+?

Many including myself would’ve jumped all over the supposed 1st and 3rd that the Cowboys were offering back in October.

Now we get two 1st rounders, a 3rd and a starting caliber safety in return?

Yeah, that’s true big dog sh*t. Something that Joe Douglas is proving to be while Adams looks like a sniveling vagina.

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 3

41 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

This has the potential to perhaps be the greatest trade in franchise history.

How the hell could it be anything less than an A+?

Many including myself would’ve jumped all over the supposed 1st and 3rd that the Cowboys were offering back in October.

Now we get two 1st rounders, a 3rd and a starting caliber safety in return?

Yeah, that’s true big dog sh*t. Something that Joe Douglas is proving to be while Adams looks like a sniveling vagina.

When we're hoisting the Lombardi in February 2023, it'll be this trade that gets recalled as the biggest reason why.

• Upvote 4

40 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

Douglas got a 100 on the test, plus got all the extra credit right too.

Even though the teacher, clearly annoyed, told him 100 was the limit and to stop asking for extra credit opportunities.  Joe is just a hustler like that.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Lurker89 said:

The two boardies who voted F-

598-5981259_troll-angry-crying-meme-depressed-memezasf-trendy-crying.png.804176b0c1ff917505575db7f1f094f9.png

I bet I know one of them

Rhymes with seven

Guessing hes one of the posters who also voted Strongly Disagree with "What is your agreement with this statement: "Joe Douglass got the absolute best deal he could have reasonably been expected to get in the Adams trade"

1 hour ago, Jethead said:

Once again we affirm our place with the bottom teams in the league. 

Douglas is now on a par with the owner and the coach. Welcime to loserville!

Well, that's the dumbest thing I have read on the internet in a long time, and we are four months into COVID-19

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, bealeb319 said:

Jets get an a for the grade because Jamal Adams did everything he could to lower his value this off-season. The Jets get an f for letting the situation spiral so far out of control in the first place.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using JetNation.com mobile app

I don't know man. How did it get out of control?  Seems to me the Jets were in complete control the entire time.  Said all of the right things throughout the whole offseason.  Never responded to any of Jamals attempts to bait them into a pissing match.  Even the coaches came out and supported him after he asked for a trade.  

If they didn't get a deal like this one, Jamal was going to have to play for the Jets for a minimum of 2 more seasons. The Jets had every single chip in this one.  I think the Jets played this masterfully and any doubt that we have a legitimate NFL GM should be dashed on the rocks after today. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Jet Nut said:

Two voted Strongly Disagree with "What is your agreement with this statement: "Joe Douglass got the absolute best deal he could have reasonably been expected to get in the Adams trade"

Really?  LOL

It wasn't me, but in one sense Douglas didn't get the value of even one mid-1st round pick (i.e. Dallas' pick #17 this past draft).

10 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

It wasn't me, but in one sense Douglas didn't get the value of even one mid-1st round pick (i.e. Dallas' pick #17 this past draft).

Is that because the two first rounders we received would be considered a 2020 2nd and 3rd rounder based on the chart?

Thing is, we didn't know at the time where Dallas would have been picking.  Would this still be true had the Cowboys won their division?

• Upvote 1