Sign in to follow this  
Flatsie Patsie

Bergen Jet

I read over at JI your made moderator. Congrats, but how are you going to babysit from here? Inquiring minds want to know? Will you come to Boston and babysit for my x? I have a date at Fenway when the Yanks come to my town and we get our World Series RINGS

Thanks... I guess. But what would me visiting here have anything to do with me moderating at JI?

BTW, congrats on the WS rings. It is about time you guys got another ring, considering we have had 26 since the last time you sniffed a championship. ;)

Thanks... I guess. But what would me visiting here have anything to do with me moderating at JI?

BTW, congrats on the WS rings. It is about time you guys got another ring, considering we have had 26 since the last time you sniffed a championship. ;)

Nothing personal but I'm going to enjoy chanting "Year 2000 (clap-clap-clapclapclap)" at you MoFos for the next 80 years.

Nothing personal but I'm going to enjoy chanting "Year 2000 (clap-clap-clapclapclap)" at you MoFos for the next 80 years.

You are a bigger fool than i thought.

It's the Sux who won't sniff a WS for another 80 years

Hey Bergen. Thanks for checking things out.

It is appreciated.

Good luck on the new gig.

I wish you guys the best Max. You got some good people here. Even the Pats fans ;)

Thanks. I appreciate it.