Josh Allen Ranked 87th Best Player In The NFL

7 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Apples to oranges.  Allen should enjoy this early fame, because Running Backs have a short shelf life in this league.

I'll refrain from any USC QB jokes for now... but you keep doing your RB thing, Sparky. 

• WTF? 1

I've nothing against this kid but it sure is hard to think the NFL doesn't have thirteen more guys better than him on top of those already picked. NFL talent pool must have serious talent issues.  Not to long ago a kid like that, very raw, would sit for four years. I know he is a great runner but I think he has a long way to go spinning it so it could be caught.

10 hours ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

This is what happens when fantasy football thought breaches the world of real football. 

Josh Allen and his running ability makes Allen an elite fantasy football player. He's far from a top 100 player in the league at this point of his career.

Yup.  He's a RB who throws sometimes, as opposed to a QB who is good at running.  

Big difference and important distinction.  Especially since that running ability eventually goes away, whether due to age or injury.

If Buffalo wants to avoid getting Sanchez'd, they'd best avoid giving him a 2nd contract.

And it's important to note that Lamar Jackson is NOT in the same category as Allen.  Jackson could reduce his rush attempts to under 5 per game and still put up excellent numbers.  He's an underrated thrower.