Jamal isnt happy with 7AM flight

11 minutes ago, WowOhWow said:

these bad apples don't stop bitching and complaining bc they change teams.  beckham, brown.  two recent examples.  i have no problem whatsoever of letting jamal go.  16-32 with him.  5 win on ave each year.  football is a team game, not about an individual.  go bitch and moan somewhere else and don't let the door hit you.  

right.

has any other FA or traded player ever complained publicly about the time of the flight?  lol  

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, KRL said:

Is there something in the water at LSU???  Beckham and now Adams are
always talking, complaining and being a diva.  I can't wait to see
Adams bring his "act" to SEA and Bobby Wagner or KJ Wright (SB champs
and leaders) tell him to shut up

Or when he realizes that he is about 10th in the pecking order of their best and important players.

4 hours ago, Tinstar said:

The Jets have traded away five of their last seven 1st round picks. Exactly what good is having these picks when you can’t or won’t even try to keep your best players

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Wow yes of course! Just close your eyes and visualize what a force this team would be if we still had all those dynamos from the previous regime.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Are we really going to continue seeing these dopey anti-Jamal Adams threads even after he's gone? The Adams obsession is creepy.

Yeah...  but the temptation to respond to the remaining handful of Jets fans that still have their head way up Adams' colon is irresistable at times.

• Haha 1

The Jets have traded away five of their last seven 1st round picks. Exactly what good is having these picks when you can’t or won’t even try to keep your best players

Which of those players were worth keeping? Taking Adams out ofnthe equation because he forced his way out eirher way. 

• Upvote 2

many of those "best" players you claim we got rid of are no longer in the NFL or 2nd or 3rd string back ups.  How convenient that you ignore that.  It all goes back to TERRIBLE SCOUTING & DRAFTING.  We have a new GM.  Maybe this time the Jets got a good one?  We've had multiple horrible ones in a row.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Adams: tweets complaining about 7am flight with an LOL, obviously joking

JetNation 3.4 Secionds Later: New thread titled "Jamal Isn't Happy With Seahawks"

angry Sports bar GIF by Originals

I think the whole thing was posted just as a joke here.  Maybe the OP intent has gone right over your head?  

• Haha 1