Jamal isnt happy with 7AM flight

2 hours ago, heymangold said:

He’d literally kick your ass.

I'm not too sure about that.  I have corroborating evidence that suggests @Arsis is ripped.  Meanwhile, Leonard Fournette claimed Jamal Adams hid under a table during a fight at LSU (Adams didn't deny this, either). 

Jamal is a spoiled rich boy with a fake tough guy act.  He works out and is a pro athlete but that doesn't make him a fighter.  

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

On 7/26/2020 at 10:03 PM, Jets723 said:

Just wait a few weeks when they tell him “We aren’t Giving you a new contract anytime soon”. I’m sure that will go over well ? 

He agreed to play out his contract without an extension, that was a condition of the trade.

19 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

The Seahawks just traded two 1st round picks for a guy who wants $20M per year and can't wake up for a 7AM flight?

Seahawks GM John Schneider:

Parks And Recreation Reaction GIF

Thats a good point, a true professional would want to be in the new facility for a crash course on the new defense, and appreciate that he is making what like 12m for two years work in Seattle, he's starting to sound like a diva wr and is now one step away from being a distraction, a problem that will significantly deflate his value and rep.

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I'm not too sure about that.  I have corroborating evidence that suggests @Arsis is ripped.  Meanwhile, Leonard Fournette claimed Jamal Adams hid under a table during a fight at LSU (Adams didn't deny this, either). 

Jamal is a spoiled rich boy with a fake tough guy act.  He works out and is a pro athlete but that doesn't make him a fighter.  

And this guy is ripped doesn’t make him a fighter either, unless he is haha.  But I can see you’ll just disagree with me on everything.

10 minutes ago, heymangold said:

And this guy is ripped doesn’t make him a fighter either, unless he is haha.  But I can see you’ll just disagree with me on everything.

Regarding Jamal Adams, absolutely.

No idea if Arsis is a fighter.  I'm just very confident Jamal Adams is far from your best bet in a fight, despite being a pro athlete.  He's the exact opposite of the "speak softly and carry a big stick" mentality.  Among other athletes or similar-sized human beings, he comes off as a b*tch by comparison from a toughness standpoint.

Would I fight Jamal?  Hell no.  But then again I don't have to be in peak physical condition at all times as part of my job and livelihood.