Mr. 2-Picks most memorable play for Jets

3 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

I'm still in disbelief.

He’s a top 25 player. Recently a nfc gm was quoted as saying that hes the 2nd best defensive player in the league. 

only Jets fans would attach a win/loss record to defensive back to knock him 

the trolling campaign to drive up post counts here actually made a lot of gullible people believe that he was a slow box safety 

It was a pretty basic test of who watched the games and who followed the leader lol

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Larz said:

He’s a top 25 player. Recently a nfc gm was quoted as saying that hes the 2nd best defensive player in the league. 

the trolling campaign to drive up post counts here actually made a lot of gullible people believe that he was a slow box safety 

It was a pretty basic test of who watched the games and who followed the leader lol

Top 25 at what?  His value as  player is in no stratosphere close to top 25.

That nfc exec has the brains of mike mccagnan.

As usual the great defenders of this player can't actually answer the ops original question.

• Upvote 2

50 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

i'd say deciding to blitz and not cover baker mayfield so he can score a 2 pt conversion

and also make no plays the whole 2nd half as we blow a 14 -0 lead and lose on MNF

and the tender hug he ran up to give Baker at the end of the game....

Adams is solidly one of the most overrated players in any sport I have ever watched.  The way the media glorified him you would think he was better than Polumalu

• Upvote 1

His greatest play last year was the Daniel Jones strip sack touch down.

His 2nd greatest play was not suiting up against the Ravens thus avoiding getting exposed/embarrassed by Lamar Jackson.

If not for that JD never would have secured that 2nd #1 pick.

• Upvote 3

My favorite Jamal performances would have to be last season at 0-7 Miami and 0-11 Cincinnati where he played 98% of the defensive snaps and lost both games in humiliating fashion.  But let's let Adam Gase take the hit for that, shhhhh.

SAR I

2 hours ago, Larz said:

He's a very very good in-the-box rushing Strong Safety. 

One who demanded we trade him and did everything possible to make that happen.

More importantly to JN, what he IS is a Seattle Seahawk. 

So there really is no need to White Knight or Fanboi over him anymore.  He's not a Jet.  Adams fans who are Jets fans first will have to let it go.

Any real Jets Fan should now want those Seahawks picks to be as good as they can be, so we should all be rooting for Adams, and the Seahawks, to play poorly so we get better picks.

Bitching because we didn't love the Seahawk who demanded we trade him enough may be the single most pointless activity for a JETS fan to engage in today.

P.S. His theft of the ball from Daniel Jones and subsequent TD vs. the Giants is my favorite play of his tenure here.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Warfish said:

So there really is no need to White Knight or Fanboi over him anymore.  He's not a Jet. 

They can't help it .... They truly loved his schtick. 

Good football player but an asinine child I could never root for. I'll just continue to be glad he is gone and enjoy Seattle's overpay.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Larz said:

Totally agree.

If we could have had Adams the Player without Adams the Ego, far fewer people would have wanted rid of him.