Jump to content
Scott Dierking

Sports is now on the precipice-Miami Marlins Covid

Recommended Posts

28 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Her any of you guys see any politics or any other rule breaking sh*t in this thread I’m not reading? 

Crusher mods much the same way Christian Hackenberg quarterbacks.

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Ideologically, not as popular as you’d think on the left. 

I'm aware, i'm speaking more about NYT influence over moderates and independents..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, munchmemory said:

 

I hate that folks are shaming anyone or place.  We can get a handle on this disease if we all work together.  It's that simple.

You ain't getting a handle on a freakin' virus...at least not this one, at this point.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, CTM said:

I'm done.

Thread ruined 

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CTM said:

I'm aware, i'm speaking more about NYT influence over moderates and independents..

Imo, the NYT only holds sway over nominal libs who live on the upper west side. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, freestater said:

Crusher mods much the same way Christian Hackenberg quarterbacks.

That’s just mean 

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Irish Jet said:

What in the world is going on over there?

Sport all over Europe pretty much went off without a hitch - most soccer leagues have just finished up.

Just copy the Germans. Always copy the Germans. Post 1940's that is.

 

pretty much what happened is the state was reopened too early and now cases have spiked out of control

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, freestater said:

Crusher mods much the same way Christian Hackenberg quarterbacks.

Are you suggesting I could have drafted him in a later round?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

Her any of you guys see any politics or any other rule breaking sh*t in this thread I’m not reading? 

nothing worth shutting it down over

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, EM31 said:

So Florida not being worse than Italy is the standard now?

CT, state w less than 5MM has had as many deaths as FL and is being celebrated as some great Covid victory. It’s weird. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, neckdemon said:

nothing worth shutting it down over

Good enough for me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Are you suggesting I could have drafted him in a later round?

Just give me one more year. I think this may be the one. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Justin Jefferson 1/22 Vikings out on COVID related diagnoses. 
 

Hoping Darnold, Mims, Crowder and Perriman stay clean. Need these guys to gel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, southtown24th said:

you are poorer than me

keep your mouth shut

enjoy Section 8

poorer than I

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, HessStation said:

CT, state w less than 5MM has had as many deaths as FL and is being celebrated as some great Covid victory. It’s weird. 

Math Lady / Confused Lady | Know Your Meme

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Am I the only one who doesn't care? I don't think it effects these athletes in any serious way and if they can behave for like 20 weeks we can play. I got a friend who works for a NYC power plant. He managed 3 months without his kids living in a trailer, cause that was the job. These children can't do the same with a FU salary?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Aaron Hernandez said:

Am I the only one who doesn't care? I don't think it effects these athletes in any serious way and if they can behave for like 20 weeks we can play. I got a friend who works for a NYC power plant. He managed 3 months without his kids living in a trailer, cause that was the job. These children can't do the same with a FU salary?

 

  • Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

 

They bought their tickets, they knew what they were getting into...................

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Mogglez said:

Hope not.  I have seen a huge decline in the cases I deal with at work and want to be optimistic that maybe, just maybe, humanity isn't this dumb.

Don't bet the house on it.

  • Upvote 2
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Aaron Hernandez said:

Am I the only one who doesn't care? I don't think it effects these athletes in any serious way and if they can behave for like 20 weeks we can play. I got a friend who works for a NYC power plant. He managed 3 months without his kids living in a trailer, cause that was the job. These children can't do the same with a FU salary?

No I dont care which is why if they don't want to play cool. They want to sacrifice a years salary have at it 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Miami contact tracer is going to be busy notifying some dancers at the strip clubs. 

@CTM better get yourself checked out.
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, SAR I said:

It isn't under control.  Millions have vacated Manhattan for the summer.  Tens of millions are working from home.  Camps are closed.   When the kids go back to school and families say, screw it, might as well go back to the office, it's all over. September is going to be awful, October takes us back to April, just watch.

SAR I

25-30% of NYC seems to have had this, that will greatly slow spread down. Add masks and better awareness and I dont think we see April again unless immunity wears off and complacency sets in

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:


@CTM better get yourself checked out.

I've already been contacted but thanks for the heads up

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, The Gun Of Bavaria said:

They bought their tickets, they knew what they were getting into...................

Holy hell, where did you come from?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, HessStation said:

CT, state w less than 5MM has had as many deaths as FL and is being celebrated as some great Covid victory. It’s weird. 

That won't last long.  Florida is averaging 100 deaths a day from Corvid, Connecticut is averaging 5.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
congrats you found one example of someone having a fever. Sounds like he was having a panic attack from knowing he had covid and a fever. 
104.5 for an adult is life threatening.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using JetNation.com mobile app

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
“A third of infected people” is incorrect. In fact the WHO estimates that less than 1/10 of covid cases are diagnosed. Even if you are talking about 1/3 of confirmed cases, please show me a source or data showing that 1/3 are suffering from long term effects. 
 
 
Do you read ??? His statement is 100 percent correct. Just watch the news man.

The lingering and neural effects are starting to become more concerning than the acute life threatening symptoms that commonly thought of.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using JetNation.com mobile app

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, nycdan said:

Folks,

This thread is getting lively, which is okay, but some of the comments appear to be bordering on getting personal.  If you type something, please read it once through and make sure you aren't attacking another poster directly.  Broad attacks on entities like a state, a league, or a professional player (within limits) are generally okay.  Just don't cross the line so we can keep this gem going.

JAMAL ADAMS SUCKS 

let me read this over. 
ok

JAMAL ADAMS Really Really SUCKS.

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, kelticwizard said:

That won't last long.  Florida is averaging 100 deaths a day from Corvid, Connecticut is averaging 5.

The good old fashioned “you just wait and see”? 

 

Please explain to me Sweden then.

10MM people // 5700 deaths 

Connecticut 3.5MM people 4037 deaths

 

 CT ranked the greatest Covid state in the empire.

Sweden the laughing stock before there were Red states to sh*t on 

...both curves down to lower double digits 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, HessStation said:

The good old fashioned “you just wait and see”? 

 

Please explain to me Sweden then.

10MM people // 5700 deaths 

Connecticut 3.5MM people 4037 deaths

 

 CT ranked the greatest Covid state in the empire.

Sweden the laughing stock before there were Red states to sh*t on 

...both curves down to double digits 

It’s because the internet archives are chock full of dopes saying “LoOk at Sweden and Florida” back in March who have now gone entirely underground and/or switched to hydroxychloroquine truthing. Ct’s excuse is their proximity to Ground Zero at the point of onset. Florida’s and Sweden’s struggles are the result of arrogance and naked stupidity. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, HessStation said:

The good old fashioned “you just wait and see”? 

 

Please explain to me Sweden then.

10MM people // 5700 deaths 

Connecticut 3.5MM people 4037 deaths

 

 CT ranked the greatest Covid state in the empire.

Sweden the laughing stock before there were Red states to sh*t on 

...both curves down to lower double digits 

Just wait! They’ll be piling up in the streets there in no time! Good god people are the worst.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, CTM said:

25-30% of NYC seems to have had this, that will greatly slow spread down. Add masks and better awareness and I dont think we see April again unless immunity wears off and complacency sets in

really hope this turns out to be right

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

It’s because the internet archives are chock full of dopes saying “LoOk at Sweden and Florida” back in March who have now gone entirely underground and/or switched to hydroxychloroquine truthing. Ct’s excuse is their proximity to Ground Zero at the point of onset. Florida’s and Sweden’s struggles are the result of arrogance and naked stupidity. 

Ground zero? wrong catastrophe.  I’ll wait for Florida to hit 31k deaths before I pile on with arrogance and naked stupidly.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.



Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...