**** this guy....

I mean, it goes both ways. I'm happy as **** they traded him for 2 firsts. Jamal's a good player, but he's a box safety, and he definitely isn't worth that price lol.

But I also hated us drafting this guy and still curse Bowles and his dumb ass for passing on Mahomes in favor of this idiot. I remember reading the rumors of that draft and seeing that the Jets were high on Mahomes, only for us to pass on him in favor of a box safety.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

4 hours ago, k-met57 said:

i've never seen a player taker a bigger sh*t on a fan base walking out the door...classless prick. i hope he breaks his leg on the first play.

Week 14 they come to NJ..... Let Trevon Wesco finally do something to justify his draft position and go head hunting for Jamaal!!! 

pVP78GUi_x96.jpg

Noted. See u Week 14!
Quote Tweet

hIU7gOMU_normal.jpg

Le'Veon Bell

@LeVeonBell
· Jul 25
ppl do all the hootin & hollerin to get you brought in, just to leave...lol like people weird yooo, the internet got these dudes doin whatever for attention, even when they tell you sh*t they don’t believe themselves

5 hours ago, k-met57 said:

i've never seen a player taker a bigger sh*t on a fan base walking out the door...classless prick. i hope he breaks his leg on the first play.

I’ve never seen a fan base taker a bigger sh*t on a player while he was playing at a pro bowl level...classless pricks. I don’t hope anyone gets injured. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

Says everything that Seattle fans are wishing the saftey we got as a throw in the best, talking about what a wonderful person he is. I was checking out their message boards after the trade.

Jets fans want Jamal to go **** himself. Lots of fans he finally just lost the last few months, but a ton of us hated him on a personal level long before we found out there was no deal to be had with him. I wish him no luck in Seattle or anywhere else his career takes him. You'll always be a box safety and a legend in your own mind. I can't wait for Seattle fans come to Jesus moment when Greg Kittle ****s you in coverage twice a year

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

https://www.fieldgulls.com/2020/7/27/21340021/report-jamal-adams-not-looking-for-extension-seattle-seahawks-this-season-rookie-contract-2021-fifth

Report: Jamal Adams not looking for extension from Seahawks this season

By John P. Gilbert@JohnPGilbertNFL  Jul 27, 2020, 6:30am PDT

Over the weekend the Seattle Seahawks made a splash by sending two first round picks, a third round pick and Bradley McDougald to the New York Jets in exchange for Jamal Adams and a fourth round selection. The trade lit up the NFL news airwaves for the duration of the weekend, and has set expectations sky high for Seahawks fans who won’t even get to see their team on the field for more than six weeks. In the wake of the trade, fans and observers alike have set to wondering what a contract extension for Adams could look like, as he has previously stated that he wants to be the highest paid safety in football.

With two years left on his rookie contract, including the fourth and final year of the original deal plus the fifth year option, extending Adams at this point would have broken precedent for the Hawks who have publicly stated on multiple occasions that they only do extensions when a player has a single year left on their contract. Whether this could be a point of contention for Adams or not had been up in the air, though that appears to have been settled prior to the trade per Tom Pelissero of the NFL Network.

In short, no market resetting extension is imminent for Adams, and he and the team can work on an extension in the offseason once both sides see how well he fits into Pete Carroll’s system. This allows Adams to put together another season of film before working out a deal and with a better understanding on both sides of the potential economic impact of the coronavirus on league operations and the team’s salary cap going forward. For the team, they are able to maintain precedent on reworking contracts, and in a year should have the ability to work out an extension that lowers the 2021 cap hit for Adams while maintaining a similar cash flow to the player.

Basically, this is a win-win for the team and player, barring a situation where Adams suffers a significant injury during the 2020 season. That happening would likely prevent the team from extending him prior to 2021, while Adams would then be set to potentially become a free agent after his age 26 season after having re-established himself. In any case, no need to worry about the cap implications of an Adams extension at the moment, as it something that can be discussed after the season, assuming the season actually happens.

7 minutes ago, BROOKLYN JET said:

Who cares if he's playing nice this year as part of convincing Seattle to trade for him? They can keep him on the cheap for 4 years the same as we could have with 2 franchise tags after his 5th year option. You think he's going to cease his childish locker room and social media behavior if he doesn't get his big extension? He's going to hold them hostage the same as us and after giving up 2 firsts they're going to negotiate with the terrorist. This with the obvious salary cap hit coming from revenue losses this season.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

3 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

I’m having trouble playing videos right now so I’ll assume in the video he soberly said:

“I want to thank the great Jets fans for all their support, and those that cheered so hard for me and the team will always have a place in my heart. I’m going to miss those I leave behind in the Jets locker room, and there’s many of them I love like true family and always will. I thought - and until very recently I truly wanted - to proudly finish my whole career with the Jets. Because of that, in some ways I’m sad that this chapter of my life has come to an end and I’m still shocked how quickly things can change. But as a chapter ends a new one begins — I’m stoked to be on the Seahawks and am going to try my hardest to help Coach Carroll get Seattle to another superbowl.” 

It was something classy like that, loaded with selfless mantras, right? I mean it had to be that, and not posting a video of him dancing by himself like a jackass. So I didn’t see the video, but I know people and I know I’m right.

The video is Jamal. The post was his agent. 

Guaranteed. 

• Post of the Week 2

5 minutes ago, Sperm Edwards said:

I’m having trouble playing videos right now so I’ll assume in the video he soberly said:

“I want to thank the great Jets fans for all their support, and those that cheered so hard for me and the team will always have a place in my heart. I’m going to miss those I leave behind in the Jets locker room, and there’s many of them I love like true family and always will. I thought - and until very recently I truly wanted - to proudly finish my whole career with the Jets. Because of that, in some ways I’m sad that this chapter of my life has come to an end and I’m still shocked how quickly things can change. But as a chapter ends a new one begins — I’m stoked to be on the Seahawks and am going to try my hardest to help Coach Carroll get Seattle to another superbowl.” 

It was something classy like that, loaded with selfless mantras, right? I mean it had to be that, and not posting a video of him dancing by himself like a jackass. So I didn’t see the video, but I know people and I know I’m right.

Bizarro_-1.png

• Haha 1