**** this guy....

9 hours ago, GREENBEAN said:

Right. I think Dallas offer was strictly last year when they were trying to push for the post season. Once that was gone and they paid Cooper the entire landscape changed. We haven't heard a peep from Dallas throughout this whole debacle. 

Now Jamal is talking about wanting to retire a Hawk, but that's just an emotional motor mouth who's feeling that way today before he ev er plays a down for the team.  But who knows really? If Seattle can't give him what he "deserves"  he will more than likely be just as disdainful toward them as he was toward the Jets. Well... almost :)  

He said all these things when he was drafted by the Jets and throughout the 3 years here.  He was going to retire a Jet.  He wanted to win as a Jet.  Win for the NY fans, whatever sounded good at the time.  

Hes a player but a spoiled, self centered player.  His words or his signature mean little to him, like too many athletes today.  You sign a contract and give your word, then whine that youre underpaid and want more.  Whats the chances if any of these players drafted and slotted high play like crap they give back money?

I think if this is their thought they are going to be in for a very rude surprise.

I don’t, there’s tons of guys that get traded multiple times for picks. If they don’t sign him long term, and he continues to be viewed as such a high level player, after 2 seasons they’ll be able to tag and trade him and they’ll get a 1st for him. Maybe more.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app