Rapoport: Jamal Tried to Orchestrate Deal to Dallas During Season

2 hours ago, Warfish said:

My only thought right now is that Jamal Adams talk should maybe go to "SeahawksNation" now, and not here.

I don't care what he did, or said, or how good he was.  He is a Seahawk now.  

I'm far more interested in the Jets, our players, and what we'll do with those picks than I am in Jamalodrama.

You nailed it brother. This is my last Adams post. And I’m going to try not to click on another Adams title post.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Warfish said:

My only thought right now is that Jamal Adams talk should maybe go to "SeahawksNation" now, and not here.

I don't care what he did, or said, or how good he was.  He is a Seahawk now.  

I'm far more interested in the Jets, our players, and what we'll do with those picks than I am in Jamalodrama.

Good point now that you got the Washington football team to change their name it's time for the Fish to rest and just talk Jets football..:cheers:

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Jetluv58 said:

I don’t think the Jamal posts are ever going to wind down! 

They should never have been allowed in the first place.  How can there be so much talk about the Prez when the rule on this site is that political talk is verboten.

• Haha 1

Yes he was a really good player for the limited role he was in, yet again, he was a safety. Yeah, yeah, I know the best in the league, but a safety nevertheless. Guys you don’t pay safety’s 15 million a year no matter how good they are.
So by-by Mr Adams, in the end you were worth more then we thought and we hope to be a team in the near future you kick yourself in the arse for leaving.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

NO! Our Jamal? It cant be. Guys, I hate even using his name, the man is the Devil. Not a devil, hes the Devil.

I see hes not getting paid... and I know Pete Carroll is 68 years old. How much longer will he be there, 2 years? Is he looking to go out on top and damn the consequences? We have not heard the last of Ja-small and the quest for the contract, Id bet on that. 

The Jets dodged a bullet on this one he is Revis on steroids and not as good a player or as important a player.