Jump to content

EARLY Paradis draft/masturbation


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Paradis said:

Step aside, Joey Joe joe... I'll take it from here

 

  • 1st Devonta Smith, WR Bama
  • 1st  (SEA) Kyle Pitts, TE Florida
  • 2nd Chuba Hubbard, RB OS
  • 3rd Amon-Ra St Brown, WR USC
  • `3rd (SEA) Landon Dickerson  C, Bama
  • 4th (NYG) Stone Forsythe, OT, Florida
  • 4th Dillion Radunz, OT N.Dakota State

Done.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Paradis said:

Step aside, Joey Joe joe... I'll take it from here

 

  • 1st Devonta Smith, WR Bama
  • 1st  (SEA) Kyle Pitts, TE Florida
  • 2nd Chuba Hubbard, RB OS
  • 3rd Amon-Ra St Brown, WR USC
  • `3rd (SEA) Landon Dickerson  C, Bama
  • 4th (NYG) Stone Forsythe, OT, Florida
  • 4th Dillion Radunz, OT N.Dakota State

Done.

Are you just assuming Seattle's picks will be later in the rounds than ours?

Where's the faith?

  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, GangGreenDover said:

U sleeping on Smith!!!! That boy can play! The only one I would prefer over him is Chase but if he’s gone...Smith all day!!!

Yes that’s what I said, I’d gladly give up both 1sts right now to guarantee the Jets get Smith.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Paradis said:

Step aside, Joey Joe joe... I'll take it from here

 

  • 1st Devonta Smith, WR Bama
  • 1st  (SEA) Kyle Pitts, TE Florida
  • 2nd Chuba Hubbard, RB OS
  • 3rd Amon-Ra St Brown, WR USC
  • `3rd (SEA) Landon Dickerson  C, Bama
  • 4th (NYG) Stone Forsythe, OT, Florida
  • 4th Dillion Radunz, OT N.Dakota State

Done.

love the 1st pick.

I have no idea who pitts is but no big problem with a TE

Do not like hubbard in the 2nd at all, the bugger is a Canadian!!!

In no way or fashion are you allowed to draft another Wr named st brown, sorry.

I like getting oiline but would rather use our 2nd 1st or the 2nd to get oline. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Paradis said:

Step aside, Joey Joe joe... I'll take it from here

 

  • 1st Devonta Smith, WR Bama
  • 1st  (SEA) Kyle Pitts, TE Florida
  • 2nd Chuba Hubbard, RB OS
  • 3rd Amon-Ra St Brown, WR USC
  • `3rd (SEA) Landon Dickerson  C, Bama
  • 4th (NYG) Stone Forsythe, OT, Florida
  • 4th Dillion Radunz, OT N.Dakota State

Done.

Love the thought, but pretty obv. we're not going all Offense.  

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

love the 1st pick.

I have no idea who pitts is but no big problem with a TE

Do not like hubbard in the 2nd at all, the bugger is a Canadian!!!

In no way or fashion are you allowed to draft another Wr named st brown, sorry.

I like getting oiline but would rather use our 2nd 1st or the 2nd to get oline. 

Maybe Aman-Ra can bring the Jets back to life!

  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, adb280z said:

What's wrong with Smith?

He's a good player and I like his skillset but I can't get over his build. He's lighter and shorter than Robby Anderson. I would prefer his teammate Waddle instead regardless of their stats so far.

We just saw Ruggs go ahead of Jeudy and rightfully so IMO, but I think we see Waddle rise and get drafted before Smith. He's not as tall but he's built thick and is electric with the ball in his hands. He's someone that will blow up the combine.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I would be all for putting together a Julio Jones esque trade for WR Justyn Ross but I just read about his spinal condition. I’d still take him in the first round though, if he drops to the late first he could be too much to pass up

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, RobR said:

A big fukkin no to Smith with our first pick. There, I said it.

Booo 

25 minutes ago, RobR said:

He's a good player and I like his skillset but I can't get over his build. He's lighter and shorter than Robby Anderson. I would prefer his teammate Waddle instead regardless of their stats so far.

We just saw Ruggs go ahead of Jeudy and rightfully so IMO, but I think we see Waddle rise and get drafted before Smith. He's not as tall but he's built thick and is electric with the ball in his hands. He's someone that will blow up the combine.

I think you're just wrong about Smith. Not his frame - i would too would like to see him fill it out some, but he's better than Waddle by a margin IMO. Like a round difference at this point. He's one of the most natural gifted receivers i've seen. We'll see, but please don't mentioned Robbie Anderson in the same breath. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, jetspenguin said:

A TE in the first and no OLB at all??

Sent from the Suicide Watch desk.
 

 

2 hours ago, David Harris said:

Fkn tight end??!

 

So this was sort of a joke/tongue in cheek post i intended to for the draft forum. That's why there's no Defense... 

But i swear to god, every year @David Harris and others bitch and act astonished about TEs being in any mocks. Like it's 1988 or something... You guys were Macc fans too I bet hey?... Herndon and Ryan Griffin are not reasons to pass on playmaker like Pitts

Get over the position handle. 

 

  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Paradis said:

Booo 

I think you're just wrong about Smith. Not his frame - i would too would like to see him fill it out some, but he's better than Waddle by a margin IMO. Like a round difference at this point. He's one of the most natural gifted receivers i've seen. We'll see, but please don't mentioned Robbie Anderson in the same breath. 

He's too light and I see a hard path for him transitioning to the NFL. I won't argue that he's extremely talented, just having a hard time with the projection. Waddle will end up being the better pro because he's built for the NFL and is crazy athletic.

I hope we get the chance to fight this one out over the next few months but it's not looking promising.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Paradis said:

 

So this was sort of a joke/tongue in cheek post i intended to for the draft forum. That's why there's no Defense... 

But i swear to god, every year @David Harris and others bitch and act astonished about TEs being in any mocks. Like it's 1988 or something... You guys were Macc fans too I bet hey?... Herndon and Ryan Griffin are not reasons to pass on playmaker like Pitts

Get over the position handle. 

 


Sure I’ll stimulus/response the **** out of this

There hasn’t been a single TE drafted in the first round that had a career worthy of the investment since 2007 (Greg Olsen). The list-
 

http://www.drafthistory.com/index.php/positions/te

 Brandon Pettigrew was a unicorn in the draft forum for a whole draft season (as was OJ Howard to a lesser extent.)

none of the current top 10 TE’s in the league were first round picks.

we just got bailed out of a positional value existential crisis with Jamal Adams.  so my uniformed knee jerk is “anti” for a TE or Safety. The history of opportunity costs associated with first round TE’s is poor

And yeah I think in 2020 Herndon has a real chance to drop his balls and stud up

And yeah I homer-bonered Mac far too long
 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, David Harris said:


Sure I’ll stimulus/response the **** out of this

There hasn’t been a single TE drafted in the first round that had a career worthy of the investment since 2007 (Greg Olsen). The list-
 

http://www.drafthistory.com/index.php/positions/te

 Brandon Pettigrew was a unicorn in the draft forum for a whole draft season (as was OJ Howard to a lesser extent.)

none of the current top 10 TE’s in the league were first round picks.

we just got bailed out of a positional value existential crisis with Jamal Adams.  so my uniformed knee jerk is “anti” for a TE or Safety. The history of opportunity costs associated with first round TE’s is poor

And yeah I think in 2020 Herndon has a real chance to drop his balls and stud up

And yeah I homer-bonered Mac far too long
 

So Angry,

If you prefer to swap in say Etienne late 1, and take Pitts rnd 2 in lieu of Hubbard, sure. peanuts to me. Pitts is a playmaker and is the better version of what people want in Herndon, who's better lining up at Y. 

Teams have been too enamored with measurables w/ TEs. Not enough about gritty gameplay. OJ Howard and Eric Ebron are two examples of TEs i didn't like and thought were grossly overrated. Their best tape was all "uncovered" and broken plays. Better athletes than footballers.

You need TWO... good/big time TEs. Not 1. 

We need a stud until proven otherwise. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Agree with RobR on Smith/Waddle but love Pitts. Besides the obvious Chase, Rondale Moore is the dude at WR though. Potentially a great TE class and Pitts was my favorite.

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...