Gase Press Conference

KRL

5 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

It’s nice to have a really intelligent sounding guy as head coach. The offense might still suck but I like Gase as HC.

Adam Gase is a head coach, not an offensive coordinator.  Dowell Loggains is entering his 7th season as an NFL offensive coordinator.  He's not a puppet.

SAR I

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

He is a puppet. Gase calls the plays and builds the system.

Gase is on a headset talking to his offensive coordinator just like every other head coach in the NFL.

Gase is a very good head coach.  Very good.  We are lucky to have him.  As for our offensive coordinator, not sure if he's the right man for the job.  This is a big season for him.

SAR I

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 2
  • Sympathy 2

10 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Gase is a very good head coach.  Very good.  We are lucky to have him.  As for our offensive coordinator, not sure if he's the right man for the job.  This is a big season for him.

SAR I

"like people weird yooo, the internet got these dudes doin whatever for attention, even when they tell you sh*t they don’t believe themselves."
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Drums said:

"like people weird yooo, the internet got these dudes doin whatever for attention, even when they tell you sh*t they don’t believe themselves."

Adam Gase is a very good head coach.  Leadership.  Motivation.  Retention.  Overcoming adversity.  Culture.  Wins.  That's what you want in a head coach.

If our offense isn't flashy enough for you, fine, fly a plane calling for Dowell Loggains head.  Sam Darnold isn't complaining.  6-2 with a ragtag roster, the worst OL in the NFL, and the worst rushing attack in the NFL, that didn't suck.  What our offense accomplished in the context of the illnesses and injuries is quite a feat.

SAR I

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Adam Gase is a very good head coach.  Leadership.  Motivation.  Retention.  Overcoming adversity.  Culture.  Wins.  That's what you want in a head coach.

If our offense isn't flashy enough for you, fine, fly a plane calling for Dowell Loggains head.  Sam Darnold isn't complaining.  6-2 with a ragtag roster, the worst OL in the NFL, and the worst rushing attack in the NFL, that didn't suck.  What our offense accomplished in the context of the illnesses and injuries is quite a feat.

SAR I

I Lev Belled you about you insinuating Loggains does anything, practically getting ready to use him as a scapegoat 

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

Adam Gase is a head coach, not an offensive coordinator.  Dowell Loggains is entering his 7th season as an NFL offensive coordinator.  He's not a puppet.

SAR I

Question. If, say, Gase contracts "it", are you cool with Loggains running the Offense and calling plays? If not,  he's useless.

2 hours ago, SAR I said:

Gase is on a headset talking to his offensive coordinator just like every other head coach in the NFL.

SAR I

it looks like he is calling the plays, just sayin

3 hours ago, Drums said:

I Lev Belled you about you insinuating Loggains does anything, practically getting ready to use him as a scapegoat 

No, the scapegoating is happening to Coach Gase.  If you got a hangnail tomorrow, you'd blame Coach Gase.

SAR I

3 hours ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Question. If, say, Gase contracts "it", are you cool with Loggains running the Offense and calling plays? If not,  he's useless.

Well, that's what offensive coordinators with 7 years of NFL experience do so the answer would be 'yes'.

SAR I

2 hours ago, whodeawhodat said:

it looks like he is calling the plays, just sayin

Head coaches are allowed to call plays.  They call defensive plays too.  So if you're going to hate on Gase for calling bad offensive plays then you must love on Gase for calling good defensive ones.

The head coach is responsible for it all.  

SAR I

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

A. he has a losing record as a HC,,,  enough said

18 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Well, that's what offensive coordinators with 7 years of NFL experience do so the answer would be 'yes'.

SAR I

Loggains served as the offensive coordinator for the

Tennessee Titans from 2012–2013 as a part of Mike Munchak's coaching staff. Days after Ken Whisenhunt took over as Titans head coach in 2014, Loggains was informed that he wouldn't remain with the organization.[1] He had previously been the team's quarterbacks coach.

Loggains spent 2014 as the quarterbacks coach for the Cleveland Browns. He was an advocate of drafting Texas A&M quarterback Johnny Manziel.

The next year Loggains was looking for a job.

Loggains was promoted to offensive coordinator on January 11, 2016 when Adam Gase left the position to become the head coach of the Miami Dolphins.[11] The Bears struggled during Loggains' tenure as OC, with a November 2017 ranking by ESPN placing him dead last among 32 playcallers,[12] while the offense ended the 2017 season averaging just 16.5 points per game (29th in the league).[13] After head coach John Fox was fired, Loggains reunited with Gase in Miami, landing another offensive coordinator position.[14]

On January 23, 2019, Loggains reunited with Adam Gase once again after he was hired as the offensive coordinator/quarterbacks coach for the New York Jets.

Horror Omg GIF by Justin

4 hours ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

Your not sure if the off coordinator  is the right man for the job? Does it take a lot of talent to hold a clip board?

4 hours ago, BROOKLYN JET said:

I agree, after eyes gate people all over were dogging him. Meanwhile I listened to him do interview after interview on the radio circuit and I said he sounded great.

He's pretty amazing if you ask him actual football questions. But instead we get Manish asking him twice how he can become a better leader because Adams says he is shiite, and all sorts of useless questions. I might revoke Manish's press credentials if I was them. He goes too far. Leberfield sometimes asks douche like questions but sometimes good ones. Manish is just awful.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Your not sure if the off coordinator  is the right man for the job? Does it take a lot of talent to hold a clip board?

Dowell-As-Puppet is the founding principle of the He Man Gase Haters Club.  Once that little lie is exposed for what it is, the Gase Haters realize they've been targeting the wrong man.

Oops.

SAR I