Rookies Bryce Hall and Shyheim Carter on COVID list

Lith

4 minutes ago, Gastineau Lives said:

Well whatever you meant (I don't have my decoder ring like the other guy obviously does) was ******* stupid.

It's not what I meant. It was what somebody else said. You're getting quotes and posters confused. I don't think that COVID is like chicken pox and I don't think that players should purposely get it.

4 hours ago, Savage69 said:

It was just on the radio 9 percent of the population think 30 million people have died in the US.. The Media makes it sound like every new case equals a death..

11% of the population thinks the moon is made of green cheese. Most people don't know that in the month of July the age group with the most hospitalizations from Covid are people between 18 and 49.

https://gis.cdc.gov/grasp/COVIDNet/COVID19_5.html

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

It's not what I meant. It was what somebody else said. You're getting quotes and posters confused. I don't think that COVID is like chicken pox and I don't think that players should purposely get it.

Right but that was exactly what the other poster was proposing.  When Gastineau and I each pointed out the flaws in that thinking, you defended him and criticized us. 

What else were we to think but that you agreed with his line of thinking?

18 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Right but that was exactly what the other poster was proposing.  When Gastineau and I each pointed out the flaws in that thinking, you defended him and criticized us. 

What else were we to think but that you agreed with his line of thinking?

That is for you to figure out. I'm done discussing semantics over something someone else said. 

1 hour ago, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

There are fourteen thousand infectious diseases (believe me, I know, I'm half Jewish) and you chose the one where people get infected on purpose so that they don't have to get it anymore because while it's uncomfortable, it's not very dangerous (unless you take Tylenol and develop Reye's Syndrome, again, Jew)

That was an accident?

16 minutes ago, Gastineau Lives said:

There are fourteen thousand infectious diseases (believe me, I know, I'm half Jewish) and you chose the one where people get infected on purpose so that they don't have to get it anymore because while it's uncomfortable, it's not very dangerous (unless you take Tylenol and develop Reye's Syndrome, again, Jew)

That was an accident?

13 minutes ago, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

That fckin Aaron Hernandez strikes again. How did I get on to you?

7 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Freddie Freeman got a 104.5 degree fever and thought he was going to die.  1-2 degrees higher and he may have been right.  At minimum you can face some long-term damage from your body temp reaching that level.

But sure, no risk at all for young athletes.

I have a friend who just turned 30. former pro boxer, in incredible shape. Covid hit him hard. Months later he's still not fully over it. I'm out of shape and over 40 and I got past it quick. It's all luck. Some of these guys who get it will be hit very hard

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

11 hours ago, Savage69 said:

My Niece has a basketball court in her 3 acre back yard. Her son's and their friends are all in their 20's are positive and are out playing basketball in 95 degree heat. None of them are sick although a couple said they couldn't taste anything for a couple of days.. The vulnerable should be protected but the vast majority of healthy people don't have problems.. 

In five months, 3 times as many Americans have died from Covid 19 (153,000 and counting) than died in all of the Vietnam war.  The only way to protect the vulnerable is to eradicate the disease.  The only way to eradicate the disease is to starve it of hosts, or vaccinate.  And right now there's no vaccine.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

11 hours ago, sirlancemehlot said:

In five months, 3 times as many Americans have died from Covid 19 (153,000 and counting) than died in all of the Vietnam war.  The only way to protect the vulnerable is to eradicate the disease.  The only way to eradicate the disease is to starve it of hosts, or vaccinate.  And right now there's no vaccine.

It's remarkable how hard it is to understand these simple facts...FACTS that no-one can dispute as untrue. These are truths but somehow we have to debate it. 

Remarkable.