Kim Jones makes a point about the love and respect the over-rated, self centered safety was eldin

Today was the first day someone said something nice about Jamal from the Jets since the trade, and it was... Gase (of all people).  

At any rate, maybe his teammates wished him well privately.  It doesn't matter.  It is time to move on.     

• Upvote 2

43 minutes ago, hmhertz said:

Kim Jones makes an excellent point

Today, 11:19 AM

Where are Jamal's teammates on Twitter wishing him well in Seattle etc., which normally happens when a player is moved?

She points out that she hasn't seen ONE of his former teammates doing that yet, which again is highly unusual.

She doesn't need to tell you what that suggests. I think the silence speaks volumes.

That is ******* brutal. 

• Upvote 2

He was a Sheldon Richardson level cancer. It says a lot about our locker room that it didn't really spread. I think everyone was exhausted with his BS. He was a social media a$$hole, so the actual media who's a joke covered him as this world renowned leader of men. He was the furthest thing from it. We who actually followed him weekly thought he was a clown. It took some longer than others but by the time of the trade we all figured it out. Hes not missed or loved by anyone

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, Greenseed4 said:

Connor Hughes pointed out that publicly slamming a coach and GM while still on the team is unprecedented. 

That said, I could see how players may not want to (publicly) wish him well when they still get fed by the hand he bit. 

How often does this happen re coach and gm.  Can’t think of many. 

• Upvote 1

I saw Hewitt wish him well on his IG, which was weird cause he was brought in by Gase from MIA...and Williamson, that’s all from NYJ...and like 4-5 players in the league...just saying ??‍♂️
fwiw..I don’t follow Jamal...I just called had to call him a whackass cornball on his out message to Jets fans.

4 hours ago, hmhertz said:

Kim Jones makes an excellent point

Today, 11:19 AM

Where are Jamal's teammates on Twitter wishing him well in Seattle etc., which normally happens when a player is moved?

She points out that she hasn't seen ONE of his former teammates doing that yet, which again is highly unusual.

She doesn't need to tell you what that suggests. I think the silence speaks volumes.

Let me be the first.

Hey Ex-Prez, Good luck revamping the Seattle Seahawks cheerleading squad. Don’t forget your Pom Poms. 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Dinamite said:

Today was the first day someone said something nice about Jamal from the Jets since the trade, and it was... Gase (of all people).  

At any rate, maybe his teammates wished him well privately.  It doesn't matter.  It is time to move on.     

Uhhhh maybe not? 

ABCB2352-9EAE-4487-BA29-BDB291F6D550.jpeg

Even more damning is who the source of this is. Kim Jones is very player friendly and seems to really get along with ballplayers and is generally very positive.

The fact that she felt compelled to point this out, something that really was just ancillary to the whole story and could have been left alone, is quite telling.

Bottom line, I think even Kim Jones couldn't stand the guy....

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Even more damning is who the source of this is. Kim Jones is very player friendly and seems to really get along with ballplayers and is generally very positive.

The fact that she felt compelled to point this out, something that really was just ancillary to the whole story and could have been left alone, is quite telling.

Bottom line, I think even Kim Jones couldn't stand the guy....

Agreed, but to me, it wasn't really ancillary.  I felt a generalized embarrassment that this guy was considered the "leader" and spokesperson for this team.  I would bet that a lot of his teammates felt the same way.  I am much more comfortable with McClendon and Darnold, for example, speaking for the team.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

On 7/28/2020 at 9:26 PM, Aaron Hernandez said:

He was a Sheldon Richardson level cancer. It says a lot about our locker room that it didn't really spread. I think everyone was exhausted with his BS. He was a social media a$$hole, so the actual media who's a joke covered him as this world renowned leader of men. He was the furthest thing from it. We who actually followed him weekly thought he was a clown. It took some longer than others but by the time of the trade we all figured it out. Hes not missed or loved by anyone

Speaks volumes. Just because your a cheerleader on the field doesn't make you a LEADER off of it. True leaders don't bring attention onto themselves. This guy was like ALL JAMAL all the time! 

Everytime the camera would focus on him, an announcer would just start bloviating about his greatness, his leadership, if 3 guys assisted in a tackle it would be, "wow, Jamal Adams, what a player". Anyone who watched Jet games could see he was the center of attention for the days SCRIPT. 

I'm positive he wasn't well liked. Everyone hates a phony fraud.