What about the coaches re: COVID?

22 hours ago, Jetstimeisnow said:

My entire family including myself already got Covid. It was nowhere even remotely close to the flu for any of us. I had a mild case of the sniffles and a dry cough. Would never have even imagined I had it unless we were all forced to get tested because we were at an event where someone had it. Who also never got more than the sniffles. I’ve had the flu many times, Covid is nothing even close to the flu

For you! You narcissist. Your experience is not the end all. Be all on the world.

There are people whose entire family died. Whose experience is more valid? Neither!

They're both equally valid. That's the thing actual sociopaths like yourself can't seem to grasp. That people can have different experiences and those experiences are equally as valid. Herman Cain is dead. Eduardo Rodriguez might never play baseball again.

You also might start throwing in a yearly checkup based on having covid because long term lung and brain damage are also symptoms in minor cases.

• Thumb Down 2

3 hours ago, Arsis said:

For you! You narcissist. Your experience is not the end all. Be all on the world.

There are people whose entire family died. Whose experience is more valid? Neither!

They're both equally valid. That's the thing actual sociopaths like yourself can't seem to grasp. That people can have different experiences and those experiences are equally as valid. Herman Cain is dead. Eduardo Rodriguez might never play baseball again.

You also might start throwing in a yearly checkup based on having covid because long term lung and brain damage are also symptoms in minor cases.

What exactly makes me a sociopath? I deeply care about anyone who does, be it from Covid, flu, car accidents, cancer, murder, anything. We don’t shut down life for things that kill people. This is the biggest scam ever. Car accidents kill people every day, we don’t stop driving. If people don’t want to go out they don’t have to, people who want to should be able to. That makes me a sociopath ?? How about the big tech companies hitting all time highs based on lockdowns and fear mongering by the media? All while we are at depression level unemployment.Are they sociopaths, or just me? That affects people too, no? So spare me the name calling chief