Jets lift embargo on showing Adam Gase addressing winning locker room

8 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Might could buy the live sports package from Hulu. Probably cheaper.

I dont live in NY. The SD in my nickname is San Diego, unless Hulu allows you to choose which local live sports you get. Seems Sunday Ticket will have huge issues with that

1 hour ago, johnnysd said:

I dont live in NY. The SD in my nickname is San Diego, unless Hulu allows you to choose which local live sports you get. Seems Sunday Ticket will have huge issues with that

I just signed up for a 7 day free trial of Hulu to get SNY (my CT cable company dropped the channel).

All they asked for when signing up was my email address, DOB and home zip code. May be worth trying for free to see if you can get NY stations. Not sure if they go as far as to check IP addresses eventually.

I JUST GOT A FEELING! 

SAME QB, SAME HC, SAME DC, SAME OLINE COACH, SAME WR COACHES, AND ALL OUR INJURED PLAYERS BACK? 

IT FEELS LIKE WE DRAFTED CJ MOSELY, AVERY WILLIAMSON, CHRIS HERNDON, CHUMA EDOGA, BRIAN WINTERS, GRIFFIN.

PLUS OUR GREAT DRAFT! PLUS QUIET LEADERS LIKE SAM, MOSELY, MCCLENDON, A GREAT MIX OF YOUTH UPFRONT ON DEFENSE, FOLEY, SHEPARD, PHILLIPS, QW, YOUNG VETS IN MAYE, MCDOUGLAD, REVAMPED OLINE WITH GREAT MIX OF VETS & HIGH DRAFT PICKS. 

2 VETERAN RBs, IN BELL & GORE (BOTH GREAT SAVVY BLOCKERS BY THE WAY) young PERRINE TO CHANGE THINGS UP. 

JOEY D BROUGHT IN A SLEW OF TALL LANKY CBs TO COMPETE PLUS POOLE BACK IN THE SLOT. 

ASHYTN DAVIS CAN FLY & IS EASILY THE MOST ATHLETIC SAFETY WE'VE HAD SINCE KERRY RHODES. 

I THINK NFL TALKING HEADS ARE SLEEPING ON THE JETS. ITS LIKE THEY ARE IGNORING THE 6-2 FINISH AND DARNOLDS DEVELOPMENT NOT EFEN PLAYING AT 100% AND RUNNING FOR HIS LIFE. 

NO ONE WILL BE LAUGHING AT THE JETS AFTER OUR 1ST 6 GAMES.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

11 minutes ago, Jetster said:

I JUST GOT A FEELING! 

SAME QB, SAME HC, SAME DC, SAME OLINE COACH, SAME WR COACHES, AND ALL OUR INJURED PLAYERS BACK? 

IT FEELS LIKE WE DRAFTED CJ MOSELY, AVERY WILLIAMSON, CHRIS HERNDON, CHUMA EDOGA, BRIAN WINTERS, GRIFFIN.

PLUS OUR GREAT DRAFT! PLUS QUIET LEADERS LIKE SAM, MOSELY, MCCLENDON, A GREAT MIX OF YOUTH UPFRONT ON DEFENSE, FOLEY, SHEPARD, PHILLIPS, QW, YOUNG VETS IN MAYE, MCDOUGLAD, REVAMPED OLINE WITH GREAT MIX OF VETS & HIGH DRAFT PICKS. 

2 VETERAN RBs, IN BELL & GORE (BOTH GREAT SAVVY BLOCKERS BY THE WAY) young PERRINE TO CHANGE THINGS UP. 

JOEY D BROUGHT IN A SLEW OF TALL LANKY CBs TO COMPETE PLUS POOLE BACK IN THE SLOT. 

ASHYTN DAVIS CAN FLY & IS EASILY THE MOST ATHLETIC SAFETY WE'VE HAD SINCE KERRY RHODES. 

I THINK NFL TALKING HEADS ARE SLEEPING ON THE JETS. ITS LIKE THEY ARE IGNORING THE 6-2 FINISH AND DARNOLDS DEVELOPMENT NOT EFEN PLAYING AT 100% AND RUNNING FOR HIS LIFE. 

Too bad you’re not gonna watch any of it.

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Trolly McTrollface said:

Didn't we do the "look at this video, Darnold's been working with Palmer, and he really looks like he's going to be good now..." thing the last two years?

This is becoming quite a JN tradition, isn't it?

About as deep a tradition as you throwing shade on fans for acting like fans when it comes to talking about our QB I'd say

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Then what will you do?

Play a few extra holes, lower that handicap?

I hope

I guess I'd also have to eat a lot of crow also, lol.

I'm not going to start bashing the kid,  but I never saw what you guys did in this kid, and I've felt that way from the beginning. @nico002 and @HelenOfTroy can tell you that.

I've noticed there are more and more people here who are now on the fence about him. This is his 3rd year, no more excuses and eye tests. Time to get it done. Do what a FQB does. Put the team on your shoulders, and start winning games. The AFC East is there for the taking.

46 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Too bad you’re not gonna watch any of it.

I’m not watching the 1st week. If any Jet kneels during the National Anthem in the 1st week after standing for the Black National Anthem I’m not watching all year. 
I guarantee you, you won’t see another post from me all year. Too many people I know have fought for this country & I don’t care what anyone says, I agree with Gary Senice, it’s just doesn’t feel right & it’s wrong. 
I feel that strongly about it.  No Jet knelt in the past, I’m hoping they don’t during the 1st week after. 
Keep politics out of sport! Baseball & Basketball & Soccer are dead to me because of supporting BLM & many, many black athletes & actors agree with me on this. It’s wrong & it’s dividing us even further. 

1 hour ago, Jetster said:

I JUST GOT A FEELING! 

589489765_source(2).gif.cbd4afb92cae72aeb9243e57efb9160f.gif

• Upvote 1

Just now, Jetster said:

I’m not watching the 1st week. If any Jet kneels during the National Anthem in the 1st week after standing for the Black National Anthem I’m not watching all year. 
I guarantee you, you won’t see another post from me all year. Too many people I know have fought for this country & I don’t care what anyone says, I agree with Gary Senice, it’s just doesn’t feel right & it’s wrong. 
I feel that strongly about it.  No Jet knelt in the past, I’m hoping they don’t during the 1st week after. 
Keep politics out of sport! Baseball & Basketball & Soccer are dead to me because of supporting BLM & many, many black athletes & actors agree with me on this. It’s wrong & it’s dividing us even further. 

Fingers crossed 

2 hours ago, Jetster said:

I JUST GOT A FEELING! 

so, this is all CAPS cos it's like you are shouting cos you are giving us a pep talk/pregame/preseason speech, right?

:-)

1 hour ago, Jetster said:

so long