For those of you upset about buying a Jamal Adams jersey

58 minutes ago, Sonny Werblin said:

My son has had 3 Jet Jerseys..... Dee Milliner, Leonard Williams and Jamal Adams.  

Millner was definitely a leap of faith - but you would have thought the other 2 were decent investments after rookie seasons.  Alas...

A year ago Darnold & Adams had to be considered the "safest" jersey purchases. 

fast forward a year: Adams is gone and I'm not sure if anyone (Darnold included) could be considered a safe purchase at this point. 

• WTF? 1

2 hours ago, Sonny Werblin said:

My son has had 3 Jet Jerseys..... Dee Milliner, Leonard Williams and Jamal Adams.  

This is why the first Jet jersey I ever bought for my son was Maynard.  Added a Mangold to his collection a few years ago when I thought that one was safe. 

And I did just buy this one for his as yet unborn son who is expecting to join us in October. Not worried about this one as the baby will outgrow it before we have a chance to use any of thsoe picks acquired for Jamal/.

//fanatics.frgimages.com/FFImage/thumb.aspx?i=/productimages/_3488000/altimages/ff_3488391-ef9c333356c8652b0dffalt1_full.jpg&w=325

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, y2k8 said:

A year ago Darnold & Adams had to be considered the "safest" jersey purchases. 

fast forward a year: Adams is gone and I'm not sure if anyone (Darnold included) could be considered a safe purchase at this point. 

At this moment Becton feels like the safest pick. Unless he's a total bust he's gonna be here for at least five years.

• Upvote 2

39 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I just want to say, if you purchased a Jamal Adams jersey, you deserve all the shame and remorse that God hath delivered upon your stupid ******* face, you dimwit loser. Jamal Adams was very transparently a self-important douche suckbag cancerous tumor from the jump. You deserve zero sympathy and, honestly, you should find out what you paid for that jersey and donate that same amount to a mental health-adjacent charity, then punch yourself in the dick. Be ashamed. You were warned. 

cc: @Gastineau Lives

@Jetsfan80

triggered GIF

• Thumb Down 1

2 hours ago, T0mShane said:

I just want to say, if you purchased a Jamal Adams jersey, you deserve all the shame and remorse that God hath delivered upon your stupid ******* face, you dimwit loser. Jamal Adams was very transparently a self-important douche suckbag cancerous tumor from the jump. You deserve zero sympathy and, honestly, you should find out what you paid for that jersey and donate that same amount to a mental health-adjacent charity, then punch yourself in the dick. Be ashamed. You were warned. 

@Jetsfan80

Obviously this deep of a resentment will take years of therapy to be reconciled. Send donations to:

T0mShane/ex-prez/JetNation.com 

Save T0mShane. 

7 hours ago, Sonny Werblin said:

When you get a chance, can you ask your son to tell you what other players he is interested in so we know who to steer clear of? Thanks in advance.

4 hours ago, T0mShane said:

@Jetsfan80

THERE WERE TWO CHOICES I WANTED KAARE VEDVIK