ESPN - Jamal Adams says he's excited to be with Seahawks, plan is to retire with franchise

Rich

8 minutes ago, Trolly McTrollface said:

Jamal rules JetNation.

Still.

Let it go @Rich... he can't hurt you anymore.

You can’t “thumb down” this when you know it’s true.  I was a Jamal supporter just like you but this is this guys MO.  Say the right stuff but when it goes wrong, watch the fck out.

• Upvote 4

10 minutes ago, heymangold said:

You can’t “thumb down” this when you know it’s true.  I was a Jamal supporter just like you but this is this guys MO.  Say the right stuff but when it goes wrong, watch the fck out.

I don't like the OP calling a player he doesn't like a psychopath, just because he got his feelings hurt, and I'm tired of guys starting these stupid Adams threads every few hours. All they're doing is looking for validation from the usual cast of characters.

I really think Jamal honestly felt like he didn't trust JD or Gase. When he gave the list of teams he would go to without a new contract, he convinced me. He already agreed to play under his old deal this year with Seattle.

All things considered this ended as well as it could for us. He was determined to shoot his way out of town. The ilk here has to put on their big boy pants and move on.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 6
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Wonderboy said:

Nah Jamal may be the only black guy who can’t dance.

Turnover in the NFL.  Pretty sure the only guys that were dancing who are still standing on the roster are Jordan Jenkins and Marcus Maye.

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Such shame and embarrassment for anyone who thought Jamal Adams was the right draft pick. I can’t imagine the level of humiliation you’re experiencing right now.

I had no idea Mahomes would turn out to be....well, Mahomes. But to pass on Deshaun Watson because you don't want to give up on Christian Hackenberg, oh dear gawd. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Rich said:

For those in Seattle that dont speak Jamelese, luckily, I do.  

I want to be a Seahawk for life. 

Translation;

Its all smiles and good tidings today but if I dont have a contract by week 4, Im gonna trash the owner, coach and mascot while I text Dallas asking them to get me out of here. Its all luv and luv to all! 

Imagine if you met a girl on Monday and today, Thursday, she tells you she wants to be with you for life. Would you believe her?  Or would you immediately realize you needed to move, change your phone number and probably fake your own death? (what I like to call, the easy way out) 

This guy is a psychopath who would tell you anything based on his mood at the moment. Nothing that comes out of his mouth has even an once of sincerity. Sadly this will also end with poor, old Pete Carroll having to change his phone number.        

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/29566098/jamal-adams-excited-seahawks-says-plan-retire-club?device=featurephone

I just want to know if the Jets are going to send me my Family Size bag of Doritos and the 6 pack of IPA's I said I would trade him for.  

31 minutes ago, Trolly McTrollface said:

I don't like the OP calling a player he doesn't like a psychopath, just because he got his feelings hurt, and I'm tired of guys starting these stupid Adams threads every few hours. All they're doing is looking for validation from the usual cast of characters.

I really think Jamal honestly felt like he didn't trust JD or Gase. When he gave the list of teams he would go to without a new contract, he convinced me. He already agreed to play under his old deal this year with Seattle.

All things considered this ended as well as it could for us. He was determined to shoot his way out of town. The ilk here has to put on their big boy pants and move on.

Yea, Im not Jamal, I actually mean it when I say it.

So heres the definition of Psychopath- a person suffering from chronic mental disorder with abnormal or violent social behavior.

Now, you may prefer Sociopath- a person with a personality disorder manifesting itself in extreme antisocial attitudes and behavior.

Either way the shoe fits... 

• Post of the Week 1

30 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

On the one hand, you could have had Pat Mahomes. On the other hand, you drafted the sh*tty safety who was a locker room cancer that burned everyone in the organization for three years before forcing a trade. Otherwise, Draft Grade: A++++

Well, we got back two #1's for him, and to Adams credit, his play was never the problem. He was a Pro Bowl and All Pro player.

If we're going to give Draft grades on #1 picks though, when do we start doing the "we gave up the #6 pick, and 3 2nd rounders for this guy???" thing.

Asking because we've gone after every other #1 pick here that Macc took, and the class of '18 is next up on the hit list, I believe.

6 minutes ago, Trolly McTrollface said:

Well, we got back two #1's for him, and to Adams credit, his play was never the problem. He was a Pro Bowl and All Pro player.

If we're going to give Draft grades on #1 picks though, when do we start doing the "we gave up the #6 pick, and 3 2nd rounders for this guy???" thing.

Asking because we've gone after every other #1 pick here that Macc took, and the class of '18 is next up on the hit list, I believe.

Not sure that saying “well we passed on Mahomes for Adams and then had to trade a sh*tload for Darnold” is as exculpatory of the Adams pick as you think it is. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 1

5 minutes ago, Rich said:

Yea, Im not Jamal, I actually mean it when I say it.

So heres the definition of Psychopath- a person suffering from chronic mental disorder with abnormal or violent social behavior.

Now, you may prefer Sociopath- a person with a personality disorder manifesting itself in extreme antisocial attitudes and behavior.

Either way the shoe fits... 

:-({|=