Its Not Much ...

KRL

4 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

It’s wearable tech. Track their speed and distance and a bunch of other things. Soccer has been using them for years

We have landed on the moon, and they cant make something like that NOT look like a sports bra? 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, JTJet said:

I mean grown ass men running around in bras is not a normal thing the last time I checked. 

It’s been around for a few years. The design is nonintrusive and allows for good range of motion and makes it virtually weightless while still effective. Sorry it bothers you?

15 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

It’s been around for a few years. The design is nonintrusive and allows for good range of motion and makes it virtually weightless while still effective. Sorry it bothers you?

It doesnt bother me. It's just funny. 

With all the advances it tech the human race has, and we cant find a way to make that not look like a bra? That's just laziness. 

25 minutes ago, JTJet said:

It doesnt bother me. It's just funny. 

With all the advances it tech the human race has, and we cant find a way to make that not look like a bra? That's just laziness. 

LOL You're right. It looks ridiculous.

Can you imagine guys like Lyle Alzado, Jack Lambert, or Ken Stabler wearing one of those things?

Take that freaking thing off Sam. Until you do, I'm going to stop chastising the posters here who call you Sammy!!!!

24 minutes ago, Trolly McTrollface said:

Can you imagine guys like Lyle Alzado, Jack Lambert, or Ken Stabler wearing one of those things?

Take that freaking thing off Sam. Until you do, I'm going to stop chastising the posters here who call you Sammy!!!!

Yeah man lol. Franco Harris in a mens bra would never EVER go down. 

1 hour ago, Trolly McTrollface said:

I thought you where a Giants fan

• Sympathy 1

3 hours ago, kdels62 said:

It’s been around for a few years. The design is nonintrusive and allows for good range of motion and makes it virtually weightless while still effective.

Hopefully they are easier to unfasten than the ones I dealt with freshman year of high school!

marisa tomei bra GIF

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, jetfan39 said:

Why not just watch the players and not what they are wearing? When we win the SB some will complaining they raised the trophy ? with the wrong hand ??

Right v left.  It could be a political statement that divides the fan base.  And that is the closest I will come to politics on this board,

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Dudes, I know it's funny, but these braces are not "bras,' and are actually smart for anyone getting into shape, and wants to avoid a back injury. Those braces are great for your posture and gives one much needed back support when beginning intense training.

Signed, Bra Lovers' President

• Upvote 2