Mangold zaps Jamal

Jamal fooled me.  When he came in as a rookie he seemed like he was going to be possibly a future leader.  I can tell he had a lot of confidence but I could have never imagined he would turn into this much of an arrogant nutcase.  We started seeing signs of his nonsense in year 2 but this year it just got out of control.  Either way I’m glad he is gone and I’m glad Seattle face is a kings ransom.  Now I could care less what Jamal does anymore 

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Jets723 said:

Jamal fooled me.  When he came in as a rookie he seemed like he was going to be possibly a future leader.  I can tell he had a lot of confidence but I could have never imagined he would turn into this much of an arrogant nutcase.  We started seeing signs of his nonsense in year 2 but this year it just got out of control.  Either way I’m glad he is gone and I’m glad Seattle face is a kings ransom.  Now I could care less what Jamal does anymore 

All you heard was LEADER, LEADER, LEADER, leading up to the draft. 
SELF PROCLAIMED. 
Honestly, he was more annoying than Keyshawn. 

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, Jetster said:

SELF PROCLAIMED. 

what effing leader ever needed to shout out that he was a leader...

never saw what all the fuss was about...       he clearly puts half his energy into celebrating routine run stopping plays.

can you imagine Polamalu celebrating a run stop on 2nd down while trailing by 3 scoresin the 4th q?

• Sympathy 1

15 minutes ago, Jetster said:

SELF PROCLAIMED. 

At least we actually won games with Keyshawn and he had legitimate reasons to be a cocky prick 

Trading Jamal...especially for this HAUL was the right move to do...

...even if...he never pulled any of this nonsense.

He didn’t intercept the QB. He didn’t make game changing plays.

Don’t throw his sack stats from last year out because if your SS is your sack leader than you:

1. Have more problems than just him.

2. Expose your secondary by constantly blitzing a safety.

However you slice it, paying around 20 million a year (his asking price) for his production was pure madness.

Using him to his biggest strength (at the LOS & blitzing) is not conducive to the defense as a whole. Refer to point 2 above.

By utilizing him personally to his full potential is a fool’s errand to a solid defense.

Spending top dollar on a player so his stats can rise and avoid allocating funds to areas of the team that actually win games (offense, edge, corners) is lunacy.

Did Joe Douglas actually bait Jamal Adams into acting like a brat in public to force a heel turn so Jetnation fandom would approve of the deal ? 

Is it possible we have a gm this shrewd?

• Upvote 1