Jets Rewards Program Postponed for the 2020-21 Season

Jets Rewards

The Jets loyalty program for season ticket holders (Jets Rewards) will not run for the 2020-2021 season. It makes sense, no fans at games that eliminates 90% of the opportunities to earn points. So rather than keep the program alive for the few other rewards opportunities, the Jets have decided to eliminate it this year and bring in back in 2021.

Here is the notice that appears on NYJets.com:

The Jets Rewards program will be postponed for the 2020-21 season.

Stay tuned for important updates regarding a brand new Jets Rewards program, which will launch for the 2021-22 season.

In the meantime, be on the lookout for other great season ticket holders benefits and opportunities for the upcoming season.

If you are looking to access your Jets account, please click here.

Please contact a Jets Service Representative with any questions at 800-469-JETS (5387) or service@newyorkjets.com.

The post Jets Rewards Program Postponed for the 2020-21 Season appeared first on JetNation.com (NY Jets Blog & Forum).

Jetnationcom?d=yIl2AUoC8zA Jetnationcom?d=qj6IDK7rITs
rvJTu7jOh20

Click here to read the full story...

8 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Between this and Lundqvist starting, I'm having an awful Saturday.

SAR I

Sounds like Shesterkin is day to day, he may be available for game 2 if we lose. Hank has the experience though, 128 playoff games, 61 wins, 10 shutouts, and a bunch of game 7s, plus he has owned Carolina for years.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, JetsFanatic said:

I didn’t use any of my 2019 points, nothing I really wanted. I used my 2018 points to go to the new uniform unveiling last April which was a lot of fun.

I had trouble finding stuff this year. You needed 50,000 + points for the better things (autographed mini helmets or footballs, etc). I ended up with the Emerson Boozer bobblehead and a bunch of chances for the Revis memorabilia sweepstakes and the 69 Jets autographed helmet sweepstakes. 

18 hours ago, JetNation said:

Jets Rewards

The Jets loyalty program for season ticket holders (Jets Rewards) will not run for the 2020-2021 season. It makes sense, no fans at games that eliminates 90% of the opportunities to earn points. So rather than keep the program alive for the few other rewards opportunities, the Jets have decided to eliminate it this year and bring in back in 2021.

Here is the notice that appears on NYJets.com:

The Jets Rewards program will be postponed for the 2020-21 season.

Stay tuned for important updates regarding a brand new Jets Rewards program, which will launch for the 2021-22 season.

In the meantime, be on the lookout for other great season ticket holders benefits and opportunities for the upcoming season.

If you are looking to access your Jets account, please click here.

Please contact a Jets Service Representative with any questions at 800-469-JETS (5387) or service@newyorkjets.com.

The post Jets Rewards Program Postponed for the 2020-21 Season appeared first on JetNation.com (NY Jets Blog & Forum).

Jetnationcom?d=yIl2AUoC8zA Jetnationcom?d=qj6IDK7rITs

rvJTu7jOh20

Click here to read the full story...

I only bought the psl for the jets rewards :-(