Jetsbb

CJ Mosley advocated to let players go out and socialize plus didn't want an NFL bubble.

If JD can trade this offseason just get rid of him for whatever you can get. Sick & tired of the Jets getting nothing for their money in free agency! 

Revis, Trumaine Johnson, Mosely. Ugh ūüėĎ.¬†

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 3

2 minutes ago, GreekJet said:

He can’t trade him. Unfortunately the Jets are going to be stuck with this guy until 2022. 

Why can't they trade him? Haven't we already paid him a large portion of his salary? 

• Upvote 1

I’d love to see a list of players that received huge bonuses B4 the opt out plans came into affect. 
If you got 10 million in March for playing 1 half of football would you play? 
I think I saw he’s made 29 million for 2 quarters of football with the Jets. That has to be an NFL contract RECORD per snap played! 
1,000,000 per snap ūüėā.¬†
Only the New York Jets. 

21 minutes ago, Biggs said:

If I had an injury that ended my season, needed surgery and banked a huge payday, I would definitely think twice about playing again.  This is a rare case where the player actually has the upper hand.  If Mosley was just another guy and after season ended injury and surgery could no longer play at a high level he would get cut.  Nobody would question the Jets motive.

Forgetting the virus which is likely to end the season anyway, the information on CTE should give every player to at least consider how insane what they are doing is.  Any player who has banked enough to get out who doesn't seriously consider it are simply in denial.   

Mosley to his credit got himself in position to make choices.  That's rare in the NFL where players are drafted, slotted and usually wash out before getting a big payday.  

The hate for Mosley in this thread is typical of the self hatred most of us have for ourselves because we are trapped.  Mosley isn't trapped. He can actually do what's best for himself.  He's living the American Dream.   The hatred and self hatred is evident everywhere in this thread.  Mosley actually pulled himself up and no longer has to play by the same rules that we do.  He's financially independent.  

Self hatred? Lol, the hatred is for an organization that for years makes the same stupid mistake of making another free agent the highest paid at his position. STOP DOING IT! At least with Joe Douglas in here that sh*t is OVER! We never learned anything for signing washed up players, Leonard Marshall, Ronnie Lott, Art Monk, to resigning the wrong players, Revis, Mo Wilkerson, now, Trumaine Johnson, CJ Mosely, it NEVER works out for the Jets. No one player is worth QB money except QBs! 

In Joe Douglas I trust! And now that Mosely will be 2 years removed from NFL football, hinted about his flame I hope Douglas can trade him next offseason for a #2 pick. We didn't have in 2019, now 2020, get rid of him & keep building this team through the draft! 

We know it's not Moselys FAULT, but every Jet player showed up to camp this week except the guy that pocketed 10 million in March. Team player my azz. He's the antithesis of Steve McClendon. 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Biggs said:

As of Monday 45 players have opted out.  Mosley had a season ending injury playing for the NY Jets that required surgery.  Had that happened when he was on a rookie contract he would have been screwed.  He has options.  Options don't exist for most people.  Most people are judging him on their own feelings of being trapped.  

Getting into his state of mind and comparing it to our own self interest, wanting to be entertained.  Just admit it, you want NFL football to entertain you and this is putting it in jeopardy of being a sh*t show. 

Every fan who is on this board has a huge vested interest in NFL football and the Jets.  We aren't rational.  You making this about team, when it's about his personal decision is about you not him.  Free agents are mercenaries.  Draft picks don't have a choice.  Team before the season starts doesn't even exist.  It's a work in progress during the actual season.

Tell me again how many New York Jets opted out? 

7 hours ago, Jet hustle said:

Mac performed franchise malpractice Mac performed franchise malpractice

It really is just unbelievable that none of these guys learned from Jets history you can't buy love. 99% of free agents who break the bank at their respective position are just mercenaries. Or the guys traded for huge packages. OBJ, Mack, ?

Its always better to be solid & have depth, the Patriots proved it for 20 years.  Just look at the guys they let go or traded. Hell, they traded Bledsoe in their own Division, how cold blooded is that? Lol. Joe Douglas looks to have a script he learned from Ozzie & in Philly. That script should always be value. You just can't chase the shiniest free agent every year like the Jets always do. The best teams always start with the QB, and drafting well. 

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company