Jetsbb

CJ Mosley advocated to let players go out and socialize plus didn't want an NFL bubble.

His tweets don't make it seem like he was so concerned about getting Covid. He was advocating for less protections to prevent the spread of Covid among players. Remember he actually pocketed a 10 million bonus this year.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 3
  • Post of the Week 1

9 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Where does it say hes not concerned with COVID?

When he said he didn't like the social rules prohibiting players going out plus didn't want a bubble like the NBA. What did he need to spell it out for you word for word to get what he was implying? A bubble would have prevented him from sitting out while still collecting his 10 million bonus.

• Upvote 3

16 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Yeah, he doesn’t feel protected from COVID, doesn’t feel the right precautions are being implemented.  And if they right ones were being taken that would lower the risk to him and ultimately his family he might not have opted out.

Doesnt seem all that crazy to me, it’s pretty clear

He was advocating for LESS Protections!!!!!

2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

He said can’t. Like the teams are way bigger, so they can’t do what nba is doing. He’s saying it’s apples and oranges. Like it wot work the same. 

Dumb spin thread.

2 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

I think you need to reread with a clear head.  
He said it’s not the NBA you can’t practice football or play football In a bubble.  So What? A whole thread about nonsense to help justify blaming Mosely for opting out?  OK

Conveniently ignoring his first tweet where he explicitly lays out his position. He was complaining about the restrictions on players from going out to bars and gatherings.  His bubble comment was in reference to his first tweet. He meant that you can't put players in a bubble you need to let them go out and mingle with the public the coronovirus be damned. It looks like he opted out because he wouldn't be able to party outside of football not because he was worried about getting the virus.

25 minutes ago, JiF said:

What?   How did you interpret this?   He insulting the NFL for saying that the players didnt have a say in their own safety.

my gawd people. 

I didn't need to interpret it I just had to read it. This tweet was in direct reference to the report players would be fined for going out to bars and partying. You are  taking only a snippet of his tweet and than extrapolating it to a general comment about not having say in his "safety." NO he was explicitly complaining about the "prohibited social issues" "what players can't do" and "we can't be in a bubble." 

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 1

Isn't his son safer if Mosley is getting tested every day? Regardless, the flue is more deadly for young kids than Covid. Mosley is not an idiot so I am sure he is aware the risk to his son is extremely low.

• Confused 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company