Jetsbb

CJ Mosley advocated to let players go out and socialize plus didn't want an NFL bubble.

Can someone explain to me why anyone cares if a player decides to sit out? I dont get it.  I actually agree its being overly cautious but if the guy isnt comfortable playing we should respect that 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Matt39 said:

I mean in this particular case I think it's because the dude finessed the team. Dont hate the player hate the game...but he swindled the Johnsons for 30 million and 3 quarters of play.

How so? Is the point that because the bulk of his pay was a roster bonus that he made most of his money for year already and it cost him comparatively little to sit out?

If so good on him, I might share your disapproval if he was campaigning for nobody to play after his good fortune but he doesnt seem to be 

1 minute ago, Matt39 said:

Yes him and his agent finessed the Jets. Good on him I guess. If the Johnson's were hoping their money would go to better use, I can imagine them being a little ticked off. But they signed off on it...seems like the Ravens allowed the Jets to keep upping the ante, similar with the Pats and Revis coming back. 

They signed the deal. I'm sure if they could somehow screw the players they would 

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, JiF said:

If they could?  lol  Pretty sure they do, all the time.  

And this isnt exactly Johnson, Revis, Wilk all over again.  He was significantly injured (he did ball out that first half vs. the Bills lol) and then a pandemic hit.

Is anyone going to mad about this is he has a pick six or stuffs a runner on 4th and 1 to send the Jets to the playoffs in 2021? i doubt it.

I

I meant if they could screw a player over this covid thing.. havent really been following 

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company