FidelioJet

Who’s the best player on the Jets?

I would go with 4 guys......Mosley, Darnold, Connor McGovern and Crowder. I get your point, though. With most teams, at least the better ones, it's usually a pretty clear choice between one or two guys. This team has been so poorly constructed for the better part of the last 10 years, that it's hard to point to one guy. I two years, though, the answer better be pretty obvious.

This has been a valid question for the past decade. Not sure why this is news. Jamal Adams was a good player. But that’s been about it. Mac wasted everyone’s time. Sucks, but at least they’re building with the right approach now. 

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

I'd say Avery Williamson and that's a really sad state of affairs. Marcus Maye isn't even close. He's a never ending injury concern. If not for irresponsible coaching Avery never spends all of 2019 on IR. All around the NYJ are 100% GARBAGE. They SUCK!!

If he slims down and maximizes his fitness level, it is Bell.

22 minutes ago, Lith said:

According to PFF, it is Foley Fatukasi.  His 2019 grade of 81.6 is highest on the team.  Followed by Steve McLendon and Brian Poole.

Thus the great need to draft DTs top 10 picks every second year.

• Haha 3

1)Darnold

2)Bell

3)Maye

4)Jenkins

5) Fatukasi 

6)McGovern 

• Upvote 2

It's Darnold. Though you can argue Bell now that we have a better o-line. 

Just look at the team with and without him. I think that's all you need as an argument. 

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

Mosley, Bell, Darnold ... guess I'll put Mcgovern as 4 based on what I hear from previous seasons ... not anything I've paid attention to before though

Probably Darnold and he’s not close to a sure thing. Speaks to how terribly Maccagnan built the team.

• Upvote 1

Darnold. Imagine what this team would look like if he went down for the year. We are talking about a Top 3 worst team in the league. With him in the lineup we can probably fight our way to mediocre.

According to PFF, it is Foley Fatukasi.  His 2019 grade of 81.6 is highest on the team.  Followed by Steve McLendon and Brian Poole.

Wow ... This is done idzik level sh*t now

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using JetNation.com mobile app

6 hours ago, slimjasi said:

Darnold 

Yes it’s probably the guy we couldn’t win a single game without last season but hey 

• Upvote 1

A toss up between bell and Sam. Both had a down year because of the line and injuries but both will be stars this year if we don’t have the bad injuries again.