Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
GreekJet

The Brian Winters appreciation thread

Recommended Posts

Brian, you acted like a douche when you let your QB nearly get killed last year. Dont let the door hit you on the ass on the way out.

  • Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 8
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Who’s gonna start the Spencer Long appreciation thread?

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I prefer the Brian Winters good riddance thread...

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PS17 said:

Who’s gonna start the Spencer Long appreciation thread?

I think there's one in left field over by his last snap.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, PS17 said:

Who’s gonna start the Spencer Long appreciation thread?

I think Wesley Johnson started one.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not going to crap on Winters. He's a lunch pail blue collar guy, came to work every week and gave it everything he had. His play fell off because he was playing injured for half of his career.

 

  • Upvote 4
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, PS17 said:

Who’s gonna start the Spencer Long appreciation thread?

His mom?

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Now is the winter of our discontent
Made glorious summer by this sun of York;
And all the clouds that lour’d upon our house
In the deep bosom of the ocean buried."

Shakespeare’s Richard III 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good luck Brian. Sure gonna miss all those holding penalties. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, GreekJet said:

Brian,

I appreciate your service with the Jets. You were a warrior who was willing to play through injury and always team first. Were you a bit over paid? Sure, but your effort and professionalism never waned regardless of salary. I hope the Jets are able to bring you back at a reduced salary. 

 

12 hours ago, nico002 said:

Brian, you acted like a douche when you let your QB nearly get killed last year. Dont let the door hit you on the ass on the way out.

Hmmmm? Man, wish I had a sincerity meter right now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Brian Winters was a REAL football player . Not like the poor excuses of today . The whiney ME ME ME woosies who want their asses kissed every second of the day .

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

I'm not going to crap on Winters. He's a lunch pail blue collar guy, came to work every week and gave it everything he had. His play fell off because he was playing injured for half of his career.

 

Meanwhile CJ Mosley gets paid to sit on his ass and root for the Crimson Tide and Ravens. 

  • Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

your family will be safe financially. well done.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Brian,  thank you for playing at 50% at all times bc of being injury prone. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Amazing that the same folks castigating Mosley for opting out are piling on a guy who played through injury for us.

  • Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, GreekJet said:

Brian,

I appreciate your service with the Jets. You were a warrior who was willing to play through injury and always team first. Were you a bit over paid? Sure, but your effort and professionalism never waned regardless of salary. I hope the Jets are able to bring you back at a reduced salary. 

I think you are the real @Trolly McTrollface.  Your posts are ridiculous.

  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Brian- we will all appreciate you when you’re back at half your salary as a backup 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gibby said:

Brian- we will all appreciate you when you’re back at half your salary as a backup 

That post didn't age well. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, RobR said:

That post didn't age well. 

🤣 nope!

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...