jetstimeisnow "offer"

Maxman

Looks like he sent one more email before I blocked him from the contact form. He can still submit them but I blocked them from going through.

Hey, when you decide if you will sell let me know, I’m kind of hungry so if you won’t sell I am going to use the money to buy some food. If you need a few more dollars let me know, I’m willing to haggle a bit up to around $10 or so, maybe 11

It looks like he is trying to insinuate that I own a worthless website. Damn, this guy, with the burns. 

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

He's lame and should feel bad about his lameness.

That being said, I don't buy for one second your claim that Tom was never your lover.  You're not fooling anybody.

Tom and I never moved past the man crush phase. True story.

• Sympathy 1

3 hours ago, Maxman said:

So this guy has been banned several times. Politically I don't have a party but he posts a lot of right leaning stuff and tries to cause problems. For historical purposes his previous username list appears below.

image.png

Anyhow if he was a good writer, or funny, we could give him a little more rope. 

Jetstimeisnow ( erikyedwab@icloud.com ) said:

But I would like to address these allegations despite this guys failed attempt at humor. There is no evidence that Tom was ever my lover. He can't speak to this because of a non-compete, and nobody else has any proof. I mean it didn't happen, fake news. I meant to say the denial thing and not the non-compete \ no proof thing.

Really though, how unfunny is this guy? Pretty bad and sad. I blocked him so I won't see any future emails he sends through the contact form. He will sign up again under a new name and post more unfunny things. It takes one click for us to ban him though, so apparently he has a lot of time to waste.

I want my $3.72, though

6 hours ago, Maxman said:

So this guy has been banned several times. Politically I don't have a party but he posts a lot of right leaning stuff and tries to cause problems. For historical purposes his previous username list appears below.

image.png

Anyhow if he was a good writer, or funny, we could give him a little more rope. 

Jetstimeisnow ( erikyedwab@icloud.com ) said:

But I would like to address these allegations despite this guys failed attempt at humor. There is no evidence that Tom was ever my lover. He can't speak to this because of a non-compete, and nobody else has any proof. I mean it didn't happen, fake news. I meant to say the denial thing and not the non-compete \ no proof thing.

Really though, how unfunny is this guy? Pretty bad and sad. I blocked him so I won't see any future emails he sends through the contact form. He will sign up again under a new name and post more unfunny things. It takes one click for us to ban him though, so apparently he has a lot of time to waste.

I'm sure once Jamal gets a new contract,  he will offer you an even $10. 

• Sympathy 1

2 hours ago, Sperm Edwards said:

This is the part I could never comprehend. And we've had so many over the years. 

"**** you guys. The site sucks because the posters suck and the moderators suck for allowing the posters that suck & post things I don't like."

And then keep re-registering over & over, getting one username banned after another, just to interact with these despised people until they see the proverbial light.

So strange.

Your diagnosis? (It's textbook something, except I'm too much of an ignoramus to have read any textbooks myself.) 

F32.81

• Haha 4