Maxman

jetstimeisnow "offer"

Looks like he sent one more email before I blocked him from the contact form. He can still submit them but I blocked them from going through.

Hey, when you decide if you will sell let me know, I’m kind of hungry so if you won’t sell I am going to use the money to buy some food. If you need a few more dollars let me know, I’m willing to haggle a bit up to around $10 or so, maybe 11

It looks like he is trying to insinuate that I own a worthless website. Damn, this guy, with the burns. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

He's lame and should feel bad about his lameness.

That being said, I don't buy for one second your claim that Tom was never your lover.  You're not fooling anybody.

Tom and I never moved past the man crush phase. True story.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JiF said:

And the actual retail value is....

Well if Jets Insider sold for 6 figures and they had a fraction of our traffic....I like our valuation.  But I am not selling, as I told Scout, this place is going to be what I do in retirement. Think about it, no job so I can troll Patriots fans 24 x 7.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Jolot said:

Shane is a Mets fan and you took him as your plus one to a Yankee game ...who are you two trying to kid here . 

Pretty sure he wasn't my plus one. But I would have to check out the seating chart to confirm lol.

10 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

What's the code for Symbolic Penis?

@T0mShane

• Post of the Week 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, 68JET11 said:

I can attest that I have never used anyone of those names lol... I felt I needed to reply just in case being right leaning is going to get me banned one of these days lmao....

This guy getting banned wasn't a right or left issue. He was trolling, just poking at people to rile them up. He just isn't good at it so he fails.

4 hours ago, Nixhead said:

Easy now. I’m a business broker. Let’s list this site in Florida and Nationwide for 5 times what it’s worth and see what happens. Everything is for sale for the right price. No harm in listing it. Seriously! Might find some bored rich Jet Fan in Miami wanting to spend some money. 

I appreciate that but no thanks. I have told the story many times about realizing how important this site was to me when Scout called. 2020 is a nice reminder, there are still really big plans for this place. No desire to sell it.

• Like 2

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company